Chapter 64

Felicity shuddered beneath his kiss. She liked it when he had his small beard and mustache, it gave his face a worthy and heroic look to it. More than that, mature and he looked like her Oliver. She even liked when his facial hair brushed against her skin and tickled her neck.

Oliver wanted to take things slow, slow enough that he could remember every single moment. Savor the smell of her skin, savor the taste of her skin on his tongue.

The fire that had been put out momentarily was ignited yet again in Felicity, and she leaned her head away so Oliver could work his lips up her neck. Her heart pounded in her chest, she was almost positive that Oliver could hear it beating within her.

Felicity was helpless, her hands trussed up and pressed into the smooth glass door. She was completely at Oliver’s mercy, and, she hated to admit it, but she was at his mercy of her own free will. She could push him away at any moment, but, did she really want to? She was too dizzy to think about anything else other than Oliver as he nuzzles on her neck, nipping down slightly taking her skin between his teeth.

He flexes his arm muscles and his hand that was holding hers hostage slides down over her chest, stomach, having Felicity loose herself when Oliver stopped at her waist and picked her up. Felicity’s nails dig into his shoulder, trying to steady her rocking head, that’s how light headed she was. That’s how light headed Oliver made her.

Felicity bites her lip from moaning after Oliver carries her over to the balcony to set her down on the stone guard rail, ‘accidentally’ his hand brushing up between her legs. Good thing he moved Felicity, too, because in seconds that would have followed, her knees would have given out, and she would of fell into his arms – letting him do whatever he wanted to do to her. Kiss her, hold her, touch her…

Not like she would of object to all of the above, his touch, one that was crawling up Felicity’s body to untie her top was electrifying everything inside her. Every nerve, every cell, she dare say every hormone was lighting up in her body. She was surrendering herself to him, the blows of his kisses on her heated skin – absorbing each one, savoring each one.

"I am so, so, so sorry, Felicity," Oliver murmurred.

Felicity nodded, feeling this weight lift off her chest as Oliver’s and Felicity’s heart beat in unison, almost like they were one, already.

Oliver’s lips rose up to behind Felicity’s ear, then down her jaw, to the corner of her lips just like he did the first time in the club, and onto her mouth, sending shivers of pleasure through both of them. The kiss was sweet, both of them starving themselves from the other. Felicity would avoid Oliver, not wanting to see his beautiful and masculine face, and Oliver would try and avoid thinking about Felicity in any way shape or form, but that didn’t work out so well, as you can see.

Oliver’s lips brush over hers once more in a teasing way, his tongue over Felicity’s bottom lip before closing his lips around hers and opening them again. The kiss is gentle and slow, as he laps his tongue around hers. One of his hands rests on her hip, the fabric of her dress fisted in his hands – bunched up at Felicity’s thighs.

Felicity nibbled on Oliver’s lower lip – shutting her mind off completely, and just going on instinct, and hearing the moan from Oliver she thought her instincts were going in the right direction.