~ 23 ~

John's POV

*This chapter is kinda sexy ;)*

I'd never realised how pretty her eyes were.

Red streaked their natural blue in the setting sun and I gazed at their captivating beauty, wondering what thoughts lay behind them.

"Stop staring at me.." She muttered, never taking her eyes off the sunset as she raised her chin.

"Why not?" I pouted, stretching my legs out in front of me as we sat on the hill where George had told me she loved me; it seemed like a special place. "It's kinda hard to take my eyes off of you."

Kaylee glanced over and gave me a mocking half smile, before she cast he eyes down.

"It's weird how fast people change.." She said, brushing the tips of her fingertips over my outstretched hand. "I mean, it wasn't more than a week ago when we admitted our feelings, and now we're acting like we've been together for ages."

Shivering slightly by the feel of her fingers along mine, I thought about her words.

It was true, but there was perfect explanation.

"Maybe because we kept all these feelings bottled up," I replied, her eyes finally connecting onto mine, smiling slightly. "And we finally get to show each other just how much we kept inside. The feelings were so overwhelmingly tired of being trapped, they're taking advantage of the chance to show themselves off, innit?"

A large gin crept onto her mouth and for a second, I thought she was going to press her lips against mine, but she only shifted over closer before turning back to the now purple sky.

"You've either swallowed a dictionary," She whispered, resting her head on my shoulder her hair tickling my face. "or you're the most lovely person to exist."

"Probably the second option.." I answered, my lips grazing her hair. "Can I tell you something?"

Kaylee's eyes moved upwards, her head still on my shoulder, shining like blue crystals.

"Yeah?" She asked, curious, lifting her head. "You can tell me anything, John."

"I love you." I uttered, breathing in deeply. "More than I love Buddy Holly, I swear."

Kaylee hit my hand playfully and she giggled before becoming serious as my eyes looked toward the sky, admiring the now purple blotches streaking the red, embarrassed that she thought I was joking.

"No, no, John, look back at me!" Kaylee urged, taking a finger and tapping my chin.

My eyes nervously looked into hers and she lifted her head once again, this time sitting up straight, her legs folded underneath her, her dress pushed back onto her legs.

"I love you too, John." She whispered, staring at me, her eyes wide and childish, glistening with mischief and mystery. "And I want the whole world to know.."

"You don't know what you're saying-" I protested, not sure what to make of the second sentence.

"What do you mean?" She asked, supposedly unaware of how far her dressed was hitched up by now. "Of course I do, don't you?"

"W-well, there's Paul.." I replied, my voice quivering, my eyes fighting not to try and glance down at her legs.

"Oh, but he'll find out, won't he?.." Kaylee answered, shifting herself nearer towards me, our knee's touching. "Ya know.. I wonder what'll happen when he does.."

"Yeah.." I breathed, giving in and tracing her figure with my guilty eyes. "I wonder.."

"That's not the only thing you're wondering," Kaylee replied casually, her lips forming a secretive smile. "I will if you ask me, John."

"What?" I asked, confused, her eyebrows raised. "Ask you what?"

A confident- much unlike the Kaylee I knew -girl came alive in her as I said those words and she knelt forward, grabbing my shirt and kissing me hard, moving to sit on my lap.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I was so shocked that I almost forgot to kiss back.

Her dress was now so short, I didn't have any choice but to place my hands on her exposed legs, causing her to jump slightly, as they were cold from the grass.

"Now you've got the idea," Was all she seemed to mutter before leaning back from me, cutting off the kiss.

"No! What are you doing?" I shouted, grabbing her waist and pulling her back onto my lap; failing, whereas she just smiled.

"Here, lemme try this."

With that, Kaylee pushed me down onto the ground, removing me from my sitting position.

Her long legs climbed on top of me as she sat down on my hips and she raised her eyebrows.

"Is this good enough?" She questioned, her eyelashes battering themselves.

"Yeah.." I replied, my voice seemed to have disappeared.

"It only get's better."

Before I could comprehend the situation, her lips were jammed onto mine again, tasting like pure sugar and salt.

My tongue soon settled into the kiss, a lot faster than before, and grazed her lower lip, asking for entrance.

Instead of acceptance, she smiled in the kiss and puckered her lips, leaving me to die of frustration.

"C'mon!" I groaned and she giggled, knotting her fingers with mind.

Taking advantage of her parted lips, I slipped my tongue into her pretty little mouth and she scrunched up her nose.

At first instinct, we had a war, but I soon won the dominance over hers.

"Okay, enough of that." Kaylee moaned, taking her lips from mine and placing both her hands from ming and onto my chest. "Let's get down to business, shall we?"

She seemed quite excited, and suspicion arose.

I wasn't a very good guide when it came to 'business', as everyone I had was always 'experienced'.

"How many times have you 'gotten down to business'?" I asked, playing around, tilting my head.

Kaylee hesitated, and that's when I knew something was up.

"Well, I-" She replied, her hands stopping and her eyes suddenly pulling away from mine.

"What?" I exclaimed, sitting up, her legs still wrapped tight around my waist.

Her eyes still wouldn't meet mine and I began to question the most important detail I seemed to have missed - everyone seemed to have missed.

"Kaylee, h-how old are you?"

Before she could answer, she lifted both her legs off of me and sat on the hill, hugging them tight to her chest, and I began to panic.

"Kaylee, tell me!" I argued, taking her chin in my hands and gently turning her face towards me, her expression unreadable.

There were tears in his eyes, not yet spilled, but enough to make her blue iris' fuzzy.

"Im 15, John."

The words hit me like a brick wall, and my only stable reaction was to shout:

"You're fucking what?"