~ 74 ~

Just wanna thank you all for supporting me with this story and yes, I do appreciate everything you do xx

Kaylee's POV

The plastic sheet covering the dentist-like chair only made my nerves expand.

I was never one to feel secure about my body, and when the doctor asked my to lift up my shirt and expose my pregnant belly, I cringed.

"It looks far better than most women," Dr. Desario complimented, giving me a charming smile. How the hell could he be a doctor? "Many have very bloated stomachs."

I flushed at that, and glanced hurriedly at the four boys, all sitting in a row on the doctors bench, staring down at my stomach.

I caught Ringo's eyes, who winked and gave me a thumbs up.

"Is this your first?" Asked Dr. Desario, and I returned my attention to him as he grabbed a bottle of who-knows-what and spread it on his gloved hands.

I nodded.

"Yes, it's kinda scary, so please don't make any mistakes."

Hey, honesty goes a long way.

Dr. Desario laughed and gave my shoulder a pat, his green eyes sympathetic.

"Don't worry, darl," He assured, looking over at the boys on the table. "Do any of the gentlemen want to hold your hand?"

Immediately, all four boys jumped from the table and scurried over to me, George grabbing my hand and squeezing it, while the others gathered around me.

"Alright, here we go."

Dr. Desario spread the gel over my stomach evenly and I felt sick as he pressed down.

"Are you okay?" George whispered, and I nodded.

"This is rather advanced technology," The doctor stated, taking a device hooked with a chord to the screen in front of me, placing the flat end onto my stomach. "You'll see the baby up on there, but not very clearly. I'll try my best."

Dr. Desario pressed down on my belly and moved it around, but all the screen came up with was a large amount of blue and round objects.

"That's the fluids inside of you," Dr. Desario explained, and I scrunched my nose up in distaste.

Suddenly, the doctor exclaimed in surprise and held his hand down on my stomach, glancing up at the screen.

I held my breath and bit my tongue so hard I tasted blood; please be okay.

"There it is!"

Every single Beatle's head turned from me, to the doctor, then to the screen in amazement.

I, too, stared up, and right in front of me, although not very clearly, was the shape of a large foetus, curled up.

Tears began to prick at my eyes and I felt on top of the moon.

"That's amazing," I heard Paul mutter, and I turned to look at him, his eyes focused on the screen.

George tightened his grip on my hand and uttered a: "Good job," to me, making Dr. Desario smile.

"Proud father?" He asked, and I gasped, George's face going white.

"N- no," George explained, and Dr. Desario apologised.

"The father isn't here," I lied, begrudgingly. Great, now I seemed like a runaway mother.

The doctor merely gave me a sympathetic half-smile and turned back to the screen, moving the device along my stomach.

"Would you like to know the sex?"

I thought it over, trying my hardest not to look at John.

"Yes please,"

It took a while, and as the doctor pressed slightly harder, I finally glanced at the father.

I felt my heart beat faster.

Standing there, his eyes focused upward on the screen, was a fully transfixed John Lennon.

His entire expression was completely in awe, his eyes bright and his hands gripped tightly on the railing of the medical chair I was laying on.

"Okay, here we are," Dr. Desario announced, and John's eyes ripped from the screen and glanced at me, forming a 'zap'. "It's a boy."

There, in that moment, I thought of only one thing as I gazed into John's hopeful eyes, and I knew he was thinking the same thing: We're having a boy.

====

Okay, seriously, PLEASE SUGGEST BABY NAMES CUZ I'M LOST