~ 51 ~

3 update's in one day! :3 I'm itching for the good bit's to start happening. They'll happen soon eeeeek!

Kaylee's POV

"Kaylee, can you close the window, please?"

"How come?"

"It's messing up my hair."

"Oh God, Jimmy. You're not a model."

"Excuse me? I do photo-shoot's ya know."

Grinning, I reached me behind me to shut the bus window, and Jimmy nodded at me thankfully.

Sharing a tour bus with two bands, who most likely didn't take a shower after concerts, left the bus stinking and crawling with testosterone.

One girl, let alone a pregnant one, wouldn't be able to survive.

Jimmy had grown quite distant since the last week, knowing that I was now 8 months and almost due.

Although he must have realised I was never going to be happy without John, I really needed Jimmy's comfort just as much.

Lowering myself back down into my seat, I suddenly felt a small kick in my stomach, making me gasp.

"What?" Jimmy asked, but then smiled as he watched me place my hands over my tummy, trying to feel for bumps. "Is she kicking again?"

"You can't assume it's a girl, Jimmy." I protested, pressing down on the little feet kicking inside of me. "And yes, they're kicking."

"Can I-?" He asked, and I nodded.

Jimmy got up from his seat opposite, and sat down on the chair beside me instead, placing his large hands on my stomach, the both of us silent.

"Are you scared?" Jimmy asked me, his voice just above a whisper.

Thinking over the answer, I decided to be truthful.

He deserved the truth, even if it didn't really mean anything, but at least he would be comforted to know I could tell him anything.

"I'm terrified." I answered, my voice cracking as I felt mine and John's baby kick restlessly at my hand.

"And I know that's not just about the birth, is it?" Jimmy continued, his hazel eyes turning to mine. "I know you're scared about John finding out; or maybe him never knowing."

I nodded quietly, about to utter a response, when a grunting noise came from the tour bus bunks, where one side held The Stones, the other holding Led Zeppelin.

Jimmy and I turned and watched as Mick Jagger staggered from his bunk, his hair curly and puffed up from who-knows-what.

"Rough night?" Jimmy asked, teasingly, as Mick tripped over someones bag and almost fell to the floor as the bus lurched around a corner. "Miss Pamela get you again?"

Mick narrowed his eyes, playfully, and slowly made his way to the seats opposite us, where Jimmy had formerly sat.

"You guy's ready for tonight?" Mick yawned, and Jimmy nodded eagerly, taking his hand away from my stomach.

"Where are we going?" He questioned, clasping his hands together.

Jimmy couldn't wait to play at a stadium, but he knew that they'd be playing small gigs; well, that's what he thought.

"We're actually playing with one other band tonight," Mick started, his green eyes dashing to mine before skittering away.

What's he so nervous about?

"Oh really? Who-" Jimmy exclaimed, but before he could finish his sentence, the Rolling Stone's manager, Andrew Oldham, came bursting through the tour bus door, although we were unaware we'd even stopped.

"It's been settled!" Andrew shouted, earning groans of abrupt awakening from the other band members in their bunks. "Peter Grant and I have asked Brian Epstein and you're all going to Manchester tonight!"

My mind reeled at his words; I knew that name.. Brian Epstein.

"Are you serious?" Jimmy exclaimed, and I snuck a glance at Mick Jagger, only to see him staring at me nervously.

"Yep!" Peter Grant, Led Zeppelin's manager, confirmed from behind Andrew, appearing through the door. "Brian's telling The Beatle's tonight- Sorry for such late notice."

"No, it's fine." Mick Jagger interrupted, silencing everyone. "It's perfect."