~ 44 ~

Kaylee's POV

Jimmy's house was beautiful, although he told me he wanted to keep me in London, rather than his home town.

"How come?" I'd asked, but he'd simply shrugged and smiled.

"You've never been to England. we can crash at my place anytime. I wanna show you London, first."

So the decision had been made, effectively and swiftly.

The tense feeling I'd felt when Jimmy had told me we were travelling to England was long gone.

The Beatle's were in Japan. I was staying in London.

What could possibly happen?

•~•~•~•~•

"Tea or coffee?"

"Hmm.. None."

"What?"

"Don't feel like something hot.."

"What do you mean? It's basically -2 degree's!"

Jimmy shrugged and gave me a playful smirk.

Poking out my tongue, I turned and kept walking, deciding we didn't need drinks after all.

Before we could turn the corner, Jimmy touched my shoulder and I turned my face towards him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Uh," Jimmy muttered, putting his hands in his pockets. "There's a music store just behind us, next street over. Can I..?"

Sighing in a sarcastic way, I laughed and nodded, giving him a outrageous looks.

"What's stopping you, Mr. Rockstar!" I grinned, making Jimmy poke his own tongue at me this time. "See you in a bit."

"Don't wait up for me!" Jimmy called, running off, like a child to a sweet shop.

Giggling and shaking my head, I continued walking down the crowded street, my heavily pregnant self feeling quite self-aware to the second glances I was capturing.

I didn't really look my age, I mean, have they never seen a pregnant lady before?

My pace quickened as I neared a clothes shop, hoping I could stop and pick up a few things, before someone knocked me over, sending me flying to the ground.

"Woah!" I cried, throwing my hands in front of me, breaking my fall and rolling to my back.

"Oh crap, sorry!" Came a British voice.

Shit.

"Are you oka- FUCK, YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Before I could even panic, a hand shot out in front of my face, blurring my view of the owners features, but I grabbed it nether less.

While the stranger, British to that matter, pulled me up, an eruption of squeals and shouts came from either side of me, sparking confusion.

"Shit! Not now." The stranger groaned, making me panic.

I still hand't even gotten a good look of his face and now I was running from his fans!

"Hey, you gotta come with me!" He shouted, yanking my arm and off I was.

The shouts of girls and footsteps chased closely behind me, but with a yelp and a sharp turn, the man and I had scurried into a corner shop, the door opened by a shocked lady who cried out at our rudeness.

My hand was pulled by the stranger and he knelt down inside the shop, listening to the scurrying girls pass, oblivious.

Panting, I instinctively placed my hands on my stomach, panicking.

If I lost this baby to a maniac stranger..

"'Ey, holy shit, I didn't mean to push ya over and make ya run like that,"

I finally turned my face to the stranger, famous perhaps, and almost gasped in shock

No, it couldn't be.

Oh Lord in the Heavens above, why did I have the worst luck in the world?

"Please, let me take you out for a coffee, I need to make it up to ya."

My mouth was gaping and my mind couldn't cope anymore.

I swear to God, someone out there wanted me to meet every single bad-boy rockstar there was, didn't they?

Because, kneeling down in a clothes shop, asking me to get a drink with him, was Mick Jagger.