~ 47 ~

Ringo's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

She got herself pregnant? I mean, after everything she did with John?

A million questions chased themselves inside my head, biting their tales, as I stared at Mick Jagger holding Kaylee's hand.

"Kaylee?" Paul's voice echoed, ripping her from the shock of John dashing from the store. "What-?"

Sliding her hand from Jagger's, Kaylee's eyes widened and she continued to stand there, looking foolish and scared.

"I- I knocked her over." Mick explained, his face a confused jumble. "I didn't do this. I swear. All I wanted was to get her coffee."

'This' meaning Kaylee's bump, I shook my head in disbelief.

"Kaylee," Paul repeated, starting to sound like a broken record. "Where have you been?"

I watched her intently for an answer, but all she seemed to be able to do was gape like a fish.

Her eyes met mine briefly and I stared.

Where had she been?

"Is she alright?"

Suddenly, before Mick, George, Paul or even I could do anything, Kaylee's whole face crumpled up and she burst into tears.

Mick instinctively reached out and wrapped his arms around her, but Paul jumped from his seat, his chair scraping the ground, and lurched for her.

"Kaylee!" He yelled, her name starting to sound like a chime. "Here, Mick, give her here."

I watched, intently, as Paul grabbed the sobbing girl from Mick's grasp, George stepping next to me; shocked.

"What's going o-" He started, but Paul's voice was at a whisper, so I held up my hand to silence him.

"It's alright, tell me where you've been.." He was cooing, sitting Kaylee down on his lap, her teenage body fragile compared to his, although her huge bump made her body curvier. "Please, where were you?"

George and I watched earnestly as the sobbing subsided and she raised her head, her eyes rimmed with pink, glancing at both of us.

Her face didn't have an expression of worry as I thought it would, being away from John all these months, but she seemed fine.

Other than the crying..

"Hey, baby, speak." Paul whispered, and Kaylee immediately tensed.

"Paul- Don't." She whimpered, Paul's face frowning in confusion.

"Why?" He questioned, but Kaylee pushed from his grasp and stood up, straightening her dress.

"I- I have to go," She muttered, Mick suddenly appearing from behind George and I, a coffee in his hand as though he were watching a movie. "This baby is my priority; not rockstars."

The words struck me and I felt something clench, until I realised it was my fist.

She couldn't expect us to be calm about this, did she?

After fucking us all over, she goes and get's pregnant; after leaving John?

After everything we'd done for her, she spits at us?

I followed Kaylee with my eyes as she stormed from the shop, Paul's eyes wide.

"Hey, there goes lassie," Mick snickered, placing his half-empty coffee cup on the table and strolling to the door. "Don't mind if I do."

Shrugging, although quite numb, I turned to face George, who was pale.

"He's not chasing her, is he?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "W-what happened there?"

"Million pound's it's Jagger's," I whispered, glancing from George to Paul, hoping I wouldn't upset him. He seemed to be sitting quite content, like he was in denial. "He seems quite keen."

"Yeah, but whosever it is," George replied. "I'm taking her back. We need to get this business with John and Paul sorted. They're both torn by that girl."