PLOT

Green Eyes
By: ChatMode [OreosAndStrawberries]

Green Eyes By: ChatMode [OreosAndStrawberries]

current cover by: yourpastaels

Gᵣₑₑₙ ₑyₑₛ

░B░A░E░K░Y░E░O░N░

PLOT:

Byun Baekhyun came from the Joseon Dynasty playing the role of a stubborn, playful, troublemaker and hard-headed apprentice of Byun Baekbeom, the Royal Greatest Warrior, his uncle at the same time. As the next in the position, he was given a task to travel through the future or as they called the "Modern World/Dynasty" to find the lost princess of their kingdom, Kim Moon Royalty for this is the only way to stop the long-time war between the two kingdoms. He brought with him some water, foods, clothes and words which are the only clues to find the lost princess in his travel. This only clue he has is "she's with green eyes"

Questions start to run...

How come the princess of Kim Moon Royalty lost?

How the princess did became the key of the war?

How did the princess be at the Modern World?

How will Baekhyun enter the future?

Why among all of the people in kingdom Baekhyun was the one chosen to travel to find the princess where in fact he is stubborn and this mission is very important?

How will Baekhyun find a Korean with green eyes?

What will be his travel?

On the other time of Korean lives a lonely lady named Kim Taeyeon. She is 22 years young and she has no accompany in life except for her aunt who she visited once a month in her provice just to communicate with her father. She works as a fashion designer in a big company popular in Korea. She also sells paintings overseas and this became one of her money resources.

But one day came and souls of different time and world and era bumped each one. Eyes are looking at each other. Taeyeon became the key to Baekhyun's mission and she will help him find the lost princess who is the key to the war between the two kingdoms. She will join him to his travel and learn to accept the fact that their feelings are developing for each other.

But then questions start to run again...

If the princess was found and the mission ends, does Baekhyun and Taeyeon will end up just like the travel?

How will Baekhyun going back to his dynasty?

How about Taeyeon, is she will be back again to her usual lonely life?

What about the story made between them?

What about the future of Joseon Dynasty if the future warrior of the kingdom won't comeback anymore?

Does the lost and found princess could stop the bloody war?

FIND OUT AND DON'T MISS A CHAP WITHOUT VOTING!

Ps. Do not plagiarize the cover and story. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!