ELEVEN: Moustache Whip Cream

An.

This update is dedicated to @yourpastaels :OMO! THANKS A LOT CHINGU FOR THW GREAT NEW COVER OF THIS STORY! IT'S CUTE. THANKS FOR THE EFFORTS YOU GAVE JUST TO DO MY SUGGESTIONS. KAMSAHAMIDA!!! 😄💚💚💚

________________________________
🍀
ELEVEN
Moustache Whip Cream

I am seeing him right now just continuously slurping the big red noodles in big bowl he ordered.

I am going to pay by the way.

He couldn't use spoon, fork or even knife as his eating equipment instead, as I am expecting, only chop sticks. He finds coffee great too.

Coffee is real great especially when it is café mocha.

I putted down my spoon and fork I use to eat with my steak and rice. They are some customers here who are judgementally looking at us and also some of the café's crew.

Who wasn't if you have with you this kind of man in blue hanbok.

I sip a bit in my café mocha while looking at him still continuing his noodles. I smiled.

He's funny.

Wait, I have an idea.

I putted down my cup and at the same time he finishes eating all of the noodles and its porridge so he placed down beside the large bowl his stained-steel chop sticks. "Hey..." I giggled to catch his attention. He jolted up to see me and lick his lips. I saw his eyes glued at my lips.

That's my idea.

Hihi, this is going to be funny.

"Use this to wipe your entrance" I suggested and lend toward him a napkin. I picked it up from my hand but his eyes never been out into my lips.

🎼"Why are you hesitating again?
Don't you wait no more"🎶
Np: Don't U Wait No More- Red Velvet

Fell for it...

🎵"If I stare at you until you look at me (Don't you wait no more)"🎶

I keep staring at his eyes and I really sense that he wants to act now.

🎵"Should I just smile and
Ask you a question with a cute voice?"🎶

"Hey, what's wrong?" I tried to catch his attention with my cute flirty voice.

🎵"Yeah~
Or when I'm drinking my café mocha
(Don't you wait no more)"🎶

I planned to leave some whip cream above my lips and that is what he was looking at now.

🎵"Should I put whip cream on my lip
And pretend not to know?"🎶

What are you waiting for? Wipe it for me now!

🎵"Listen"🎶

His hand that holds the napkin gradually makes its moves toward me.

🎵"Why are you hesitating again?
Don't you wait no more"🎶

This is it... is he will...

🎵"Why are you hesitating again?
Don't you wait no more (come to me)"🎶

The napkin is getting near...

🎵"Tto wae, neo mangseorini? Don't you wait no more
Tto wae, neo mangseorini? (Naege wajwo) Don't you wait no more"🎶

I looked at him wandering with my big round eyes...

🎵"Yeah (naege wajwo)"🎶

Little by little...

🎵"Tto wae, neo mangseorini?
Don't you wait no more"
"Tto wae, neo mangseorini??
Don't you wait no more (Naege wajwo)"🎶

Closer... getting more close...

🎵"Tto wae, neo mangseorini? Don't you wait no more
Tto wae, neo mangseorini? (Naege wajwo) Don't you wait no more"🎶

His holds of napkin landed in...

🎵"Yeah (naege wajwo)"🎶

A little bit more...

🎵"Don't you wait no more
Don't you wait no more
(naege wajwo)
Don't"🎶

"Hey, I think you need this" he broke my concentration. I had blinked my eyes twice.

Our positions were like I am here, sitting in front of him, with my body curving toward the edge of the table, elbows above the table, chin's on hand's back portion, eyes' wandering he will wipe my lips and waiting for his action while he is here, sitting in front of me, handling the white napkin in his extended right arm toward me and was about to land it on my cheeks when he suddenly spoke up earlier.

UGH! Whyyyy! I could cry now! I just need somebody to wipe my mouth!

At least I thought it was fun.

I sited straight and that makes me more unclosed to him. I rolled my eyes a bit and drag out the napkin in his hand. I wiped my own mouth.

"Hey, you know you have dirt in your mouth" he said. I looked at him with my annoyed gazes. "Thanks to your eyes, I was able to see my reflection" I said sarcastically. "Ahh~" he nodded.

This stubborn...

An.

You are both stubborn Tae.. 😁

Red Velvet's Don't You Wait No More isn't one of the OST list of the story. It is just one of the Featured Songs.

Listen to it now at the top. I picked the last parts of the song.

Please vote guys! Thanks for reading! I love you!