EIGHTEEN: She, Along The Lights

🍀

EIGHTEEN

She, Along The Lights

[Taeyeon]

I wore a black polo shirt and a black shirt since these are the outfit he chose. I wear my black heels and curled my long hair plus parted my bangs.

Picturing him out, I let him wear a white shirt which is actually mine. I meant to brought it oversize since I am wearing it with my panty only. I also let him where the black pants a friend of mine's owner. I don't even know why it got at my closet. I brought him a pair of slippers when I and Tiffany gone to mall. About his long straight hair, he doesn't want me to touch it. How stubborn right? I just suggested that he'll tie it neatly and fix her parted bangs.

I hold his hand as we walked out the door. I let go of it and locked the door. The next door was so noisy now. Time check, it's already 5:00 pm and the party started two hours ago. I drag him again to his wrist and enter the next room.

Lights are dancing. The whole room is in semi-darkness. It's like a disco room. Many people are enjoying the ambiance. Group of people in the entrance are drinking and storytelling. Some are playing billiards in the living room area. Many people are dancing at the centre of the room since there is music and a disco ball at the ceiling. Some are eating. In my count, there are almost 30 people around the whole room.

Yeah, I manage to count them, haha.

"Taeyeon-ah!" someone yelled and welcomed me a hug, its Tiffany, holding a glass of liquor. I had let go of my comrade's wrist and been deaf by the music. "Hey. Taeyeon!" Sunny approaches. I smiled warmly. I turn to look around but the hanbok-man was not there already. I was about to step backward to find him but a hand grip my wrist and pulled me to a conversation of people, it's Tiffany. When I looked, it's a circle of tall guys. "Hey, this is Taeyeon, a sweet friend of mine. She's the one I am talking" Tiffany pointed to me. The boys looked at me. "Chanyeol, lady" a guy between two guys and holding a glass of beer extended his hand toward me. "Taeyeon" I smiled and hold the tip of his fingers and shook it once then let go quickly. He had blinked once. "Xiumin" the guy beside me introduces himself and smiled, extending his hands too. I accepted it and smiled back. "Hey, Suho here, you wanna dance?" the left guy fetches. "No, I don't dance" I smiled shyly. "It's okay, I'll take you instead" Chanyeol said. Tiffany and Suho went toward the dance floor.

Wait... did I already said I don't want to?!

Only I and this guy named Chanyeol left in the place. "Sorry but I don't really dance" I said, keeping my smile so he won't mind. "I said its okay. I can make girls dance if you don't know" he leaned closer to my ear, about five inches apart and then wink at me. I glued my feet here while he walk but he seems to notice that I didn't move so he turn back and walk back to me. "Sorry but I'm taken" I smiled sweetly. "Oh! Is he here?" he smirked. "Ne" I said respectfully. He pressed his lips together. "Ok then, enjoy your night" he said and turned around. I gave a sigh.

Where is that hanbok-man by the way?

[Baekhyun]

Some singing sound was playing along its musical instruments. It was just amazing that I can't see who's singing it.

Aish, this world... this is so much different from mine.

After Kyungsoo dragged me here in a black sofa together with some boys, he let me eat some foods and drink a kind of drink that is really good. It's like red grape drink, the kind of drink that we have in ours. I think this is the version of it here because I can feel I am feeling dizzy. "DO-ah, introduce this new guy next door" the guy said. "What's your name again, Dude?" Kyungsoo asked. "Baekhyun" I said. "Yah Tao! It's Baekhyun, Sunny's new neighbour" he said then to the other guy. "Kris dude" the other guy in front of us, sitting also in the sofa extended his hand to me. I had looked at it. My instinct says to hold it so I did. He then shook it once and let go. I was dumbfounded.

That's it?

"Jong In" the other guy said and did the same so I did the same and he did the same and we let go. I smiled. "Hey, is Princess coming?" Tao asked Kyungsoo. "Sun Kyu said it. Maybe, why? Are you waiting for her?" Kyungsoo gave a grin holding a glass of drink. The other guys laugh. Tao smirked drunk; his position is almost to lay in the sofa. "Hey, you drink" Kai, in front of me said and pour the glass in front of me. I took it and drink it one shot.

Their conversation last for about an hour and when Tao stood up and went to find the comfort room, I immediately asked Kyungsoo secretly since it was noisy and we are in the same sofa, "Hey, who's that princess?", "Huh? She's an American girl" he answered and drink from his glass. "And she's a princess?" I asked again. He looked at me enormously and stops drinking. "Yeah... she has a name princess" he said. I shook my head. "No, she's a princess?" I asked again. "Of course she's not" he said annoyed. I gave a sigh.

"Hey pretty boy, wanna dance?!" suddenly a two teen ager approaches me. "Hey Irene, Yeri, stop acting like a slut" Kyungsoo scolded. "Oppa!" the one who look younger cried. "Aish, bichineun!" the one who look older cursed at Kyungsoo. They walked away. "DO-ah, what happened?" suddenly Sun Kyu came. "Tell Sehun, Irene is drank. Tell him Irene is here with his younger sister" Kyungsoo said.

"Hey hanbok-man, Noona is looking for you" Sun Kyu put her attention to me. "Huh?" I had just said. "She's on the dance floor. She's calling you. You're the hanbok-man she was referring right?" she said. I stood up immediately. "Over there" Sun Kyu added and pointed the groups of many people who are dancing erotically.

Why is she over there? Aish... why is she calling me?

I swim in the crowd.

A song was started and everyone yelled for a cheer.

🎼NP: DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again-TTS/EXOversion

The colors of lights dance to the beat of the music.

🎼(DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again beating)

Where are you Noona?

[Taeyeon]

🎼(DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again beating continues)

I rub my eyes.

[Baekhyun]

I had stopped... people are dancing around us and never minding me or either the girl I am looking now.

🎵"So we back in the club

Get that body's rocking

From side to side (side, side to side)"🎶

She, along the light, standing there alone, hands on her close sleepy eyes.

God, she was just so beautiful...

What is she doing?

An.

He said it again!