SIXTY-THREE: Can You Be My Blanket?

AN. PLEASE RE-READ CHAPTER TWENTY IF POSSIBLE. IF YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THERE, YOU CAN READ THIS CHAP NOW. AT LEAST DO A REVIEW.

💟

SIXTY-THREE

Can You Be My Blanket?

"Thanks Taeyeon for the ride okay? Sunny said to me. "Ne" I just nodded. Her face turns poker again. "Sunny..." DO suddenly poke her but Sunny quickly walks away entering the inside of the building while stomping. She's in bad mood. I gave a sigh. I turn my head right and saw inside the car the sleeping Baekhyun.

🍓

"Noona..." Baekhyun called again for the nth time. I was currently fishing the key of my unit already. He was leaning his head to the wall beside the door. My hair is ruined when he suddenly rubs it smelled it like an insane man earlier.

🍓

As I opened the door, darkness welcomed. I switch the lights on besides the doorway. But before I could step in, I had bent my body as Baekhyun suddenly lay at my back. "Yah!" I scolded and luckily I had hold on to the doorway because if not, we fall at the floor. "Hmm... your hair is so soft" I felt her warm face burying at my nape. I get out of our position immediately as I widened my eyes. Baekhyun almost fell to the floor but his left arm manages to get some support from the doorway. He was like a maniac again. He's smirking while his sleepy narrow eyes are staring at me.

This is the first time I encounter him drank. I don't know what really to do. He's acting like I cannot control him. I felt creepy.

"Noona..." he called and tried to walk toward me. My eyes are wide to him. I felt nervous. "...I'm cold" he said again and bit his lip. As he gets closer and immediately run and does something just to stay away from him, so I closed the door and breathe deeply.

As I turn around to face him again, he was holding the back of the chair and he's still facing his back to me. I gave a sigh. "You wash yourself okay and after that drink water" I started to command. I put a strand of my hair at the back of my right ear. He turns around to face me next. I had just stared at his flushing face. "But I'm cold to wash myself" he was blinking slowly. "Can you warm me up first?" he asked. I gulp and shook my head, "Ani" I said simple. He mess his hair and start to walk toward me but I immediately walks away and run in my room.

I think he's getting crazy.

🍓

I leaned in my door as I closed it. I gave a sigh but suddenly the door bangs. "TAEYEON!!" Baekhyun called from the outside. I furrowed my brows and widened my blinking eyes.

I can't believe he's here and approach me.

I opened the door and lifted one brow to him. He smirks while nodding a little. "Did I tell you to wash already? Why are you yelling at?!" I voice high. "I told you I'm cold... I need blanket... the one that can hug me back" he took his step toward. "I don't have a blanket like that" I said as I steps backward. He lifted his hand while still getting closer to hold my elbows. I was jolting back from him already. "Then it could be not a blanket..." he started to whisper and pant, letting out his breath. "...right?" he asked once more as I take my last step. It was already the edge of my bed. I swallowed a lump in my throat. He had held my elbows, getting his face closer until our nose tip. I became speechless. I suddenly felt I don't know what to do. We were staring at each other.

Should I give in?

We exchange breathes. "Baekhyun..." I whispered between our two inches apart lips. "Are you going to kiss me again?" he whispered too. "What?" I furrowed my brows. "Haha" he pushes his forehead to me while grinning and grip and lower arms "Because one of us is drunk" he continues. I came up my senses. "Baek... stop gripping me. Stop getting closer" I scolded. "Ahw, but I'm cold. Can you be my blanket?" he asked as he jolted up. I could just stare at him.

He's asking if I could be his blanket....    

AN.

CAN YOU BE, TAETAE~? PLEATH!!!🍌 

Please do not forget to vote guys if this story deserves it! Thanks a lot! Fighting!!!