SIXTEEN: I Forgot, I Have A Mission, 02

An.

This update is dedicated to awazimi_ms

_______________________________________

  🍀   

SIXTEEN

I Forgot, I Have A Mission, 2 

I had no more things to do inside this place. I am wasting precious time not finding the princess. How will I ever start? I can't even step away outside this door because I am afraid to be lost. Afraid to be farther is the right words.

Ding Dong!

That sounded again. I headed the door and open it. I saw a man who is stunned to see me. "Who are you?!" we both talked. "You are the 'who are you'" he said again. "Bo?" I angled my head to him. "Why are you doing inside my condo?" he said. I pictured him out; he was wearing black tights long sleeves and also black tight trousers.

"I am sorry but I think you are wrong" I said. He checked the door and I saw him stared at the 'English numbers' pasted at the top centre of the door. "Oh..." he said embarrass and flash a smile while rubbing his nape. "I am sorry dude" he said. I furrowed my brows. "Dude--what?" I said. "What?" he had asked so.

I know we do not understand each other.

"Yah! Kyungsoo-ah!" we both had looked at the other white door at the right side. I saw a girl who just called this guy. "Sun Kyu!" this guy, however, enlightened his eyes seeing the girl who just called her. He ran off from my front and headed to the girl next door. He immediately gives her a peck of kiss in the forehead. The girl seems surprise and grew her eyes bigger then gave the guy a pinch in his tummy. The guy laughs.

Oh, so there is a couple next door.

I made my mind to close the door now when suddenly, "Hey dude!" the guy's image was seen to the slit of the door. I never mind to open it wider again. "Are you having some things to do?" he asked. I furrowed my brows and decided to open the door wider. "We'll be throwing a party this afternoon. If you want to come, you can come anytime, it's open for all" he said again.

Party...?

"Isn't good?" I asked. He laughed again. "I promise you won't regret it" he said. "Hey Soo, Princess is coming" the girl with the name Sun Kyu interrupted while walking away from her room. Kyung Soo looked at me again. "So you want? You can bring your girlfriend with you" he fetches. "Girl--what?" I was stunned a little. "The girl here...? I know her since she's been Sunny's friend and co-worker. Is she your girl?" he asked.

Is she my girl?

"She's..." I said quietly and snake my gazes down anywhere else. "Oh, sorry, she's your sister!" he exclaimed.

Bo?

He pointed me. "She's your twin?! Aish... that girl, she has a twin brother? I thought she's living alone?" he talked to himself.

What's with this guy? Why every man who knocks here likes to talk to themselves?

"I'm going then. But the girl you are talking... when do you think she'll come back here?" I asked. "Ms Kim? I don't know why she'd go to work today. Did she go to her work?" he asked so. "She said it to me" I answered. "Sunny didn't go today. All I know is today was their company's holiday so they are no need to be there. I don't know when she will come back. Why you don't know?" he said. "We are not really close. And... she's not my twin sister" I corrected. "Oh I see... so, dude, see you later!" he bid good bye and a hand before walking away after I nodded to him.

I change plans now. Since that Miss won't help me, maybe I could just use her house for shelter and I will make friends with other people here so they are the one whom I could ask some help.

[Taeyeon]

I took a sip of my smoothies while looking at Tiffany, seating in front of me here in an umbrella table outside a café. "You live next door to Sunny's right?" she talked while looking at her phone. "Ne" I answered shortly. "Do you know she's throwing a party this afternoon? They said it will last up to eight" she said again then looked into me now. "I know. I caught the message from Jessica, she's going" I answered. "You're not going home?" she asked.

Oh, she knows. Like how's last year.

I nodded. "When are you planning to get home then, after eight? Where will you stay?" she asked continuously. "Maybe I'll stay with you" I smiled. He shook her head and that's makes me furrow my brows in worries. "I know you will say that that's why I'm asking you because I'm going to the party" she said. "What? Aish..." I shook my head. "Why don't you attend huh? I know you have some noisy hormones there" she teased. I smirked. "You know how I get wild, I'm a bad girl Fany and I'm avoiding that main side of mine" I said. "Stop being workaholic. Have time to yourself sometimes, have time to be you rather" she said sincere. We stayed quiet.

She's definitely right.

I smiled and she got the message since she started to eye smile and grin. She leaned toward me on the table. "I heard boys are coming there too, Sunny's boyfriend's gang. They're hot Taeng. Let get shopping!" she exclaimed. I widen my eyes.

She's in euphoria. Maybe she's so happy that we are going out and have a subject as best friends and not as co-workers. I'm so glad too!

[Baekhyun]

I was starving to death now. I even ate three raw eggs because I don't know how to cook it here. The fruits here--bananas and apples--I ate all of them but still, I am starving.

I was in this sofa and watching the scenery. The sun is almost half and a fourth down. The other room is starting to get noisy. Suddenly, the door far behind me opened. I had looked at it quickly and saw the girl. I quickly ran toward her and she was surprise to see me. She is carrying too many papers in bag. She closed the door without even greeting me.

"Hey, you came home..." I was making my words and avoiding letting out my happiness.

She's here already... thank god.

"Why? Did you miss me?" she looked up to me. "Ha-ha" I let out an awkward laugh. She smiled. "Just kidding" she walks out toward the sofa and places her bags on it. I followed her. "Did you have yourself out here?" she asked, facing her back to me. "Ani..." I shook my head. She turns around to face me. "Are you okay?" she seems worried. I had just looked at her. "You look pale" she said and cup my cheeks. Inside me, I was surprised. "I'm hungry" I said finally. "I knew it. That's why I bought some lunch here. I know it's too late now" she said and pick a white bag and walk to the dining table. I followed her. 

An.

DO showed up already. Please watch his role and watch out for other characters to come! LET'S PARTY!

SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS, SPELLINGS AND TYPO ERRORS.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! FIGHTING!