PROLOGUE

🍃PROLOGUE🍀

It was a dark night and the moonlight is the only light of all. A cry was heard from a bearing mother onto the whole castle.

"Pali! Pali!" the head of mayors keeps on gesturing his hand in the air telling to come to his left direction to the other mayors while all of them is in their blue hanbok and each has their own lamp in their hand. All are quietly panicking as the queen is bearing her child inside the palace.

"Aah~" a moan came from the room of the queen and king. The king was so worried now holding the hand of his wife. All of them are perspiring. "One more time my queen" the lady of child-birthing said to the queen. The queen responses to push with all of her energy hoping the baby will come out immediately. The king grips his wife's hand tighter.

A man immediately put a basin beside her wife in the bed who is bearing their first child too. "Aa~" the woman groan as her husband approaches her and hold her hand. "You can do it Tae Yeon" the man said with all of their sweats in. The man gazes the exit of their baby. "Push!" he shouted.

A cry was heard. All of a sudden, everyone in the royal bed room took a deep sigh. The queen barely sees lightness as it's very dark tonight. A baby continues to cry until it placed between its mother lying in the bed and its father sitting in the bed.

The woman held her baby in her right side as her husband place it there while she was laying in a hard wooden bed cart covers were only white cloth with her blood stains. She wore a smile and she look at her husband who is smiling to her too with tears in his lovely eyes.

The next morning came beyond the Kim Moon Kingdom. All celebrated the princess first day light. It was blessed in the palace and all of the people are invited to join the celebration.

The man sways the curtain which is the door of their room. The woman looks at her husband while carrying the baby. "The queen wants everybody to join the blessing of the princess" the man said to his wife. "You know we can't avoid her invitations" the woman said.  "Kaja, Tae Yeon" the man smiled and gesture a hand directing to the outside room.

"Are you ready to meet everyone with the princess?" the king asked her queen as they were now in front of the door, the exit to the balcony. The queen looks up to her king's eyes while carrying the baby in her arms. "I just don't understand why she had these eyes" the queen said plainly. The king smiled. "It was a gift Moon Yeon. Everyone will love our child" the king smiles and held his wife to the presentation.

But not long enough, this day when everyone knows the first day light of the princess will also be the last day light of the two important people in their lives.

The dark night came again. Everyone is asleep now but not the two new families of the kingdom.

Moon Hyun and Moon Yeon are the king and queen of a successful kingdom in Joseon dynasty called Kim Moon Kingdom. They became family as Moon Yeon bears their child last night and gives it a name for a girl, Moon Yeon which follows her mother's name. The newly born princess has a birthmark of its eyes which are different among all of the Korean people in the kingdom. But the king and queen expected this already as it was said in prophesy of the Joseon Dynasty.

On the other hand, Baek Hyun and Tae Yeon are commoners of Kim Moon Kingdom. They are farmers and these are only the source of their living. They became a family as Tae Yeon bears her son last night and gives it's a name for a boy, Baek Hyun which follows his dad's name.

But these different families are going to be broken soon tonight.

"THE BABY!" a yelled was awaken the whole palace. The king run all the way to the bed room and saw his beloved wife, resting in their bed with full of bloods on all over her place. All it could do to him is to widen his eyes. The aunt of the queen who's living in the palace too is crying a lot beside the bed and looking at the dead body of the queen. All other men who just approach to the scene was all shock and burdened.

A mankind in black long hood was running for its life as it's carrying the princess in its arms. "Seize that criminal!" the soldiers keeps on running with their horses but the mankind run through the dark forest and never be seen again in the light of the moon.

A cry was heard by Baek Hyun and because of this, he woke up from their bed and gazes his sleeping wife and son beside it. The cry keeps on bugging him so he went outside the small house and saw in his surprise, a baby in a cloth in their deck. He widens his eyes and still gazing the crying baby. He notices the cloth that is naturally made in a very expensive type of fabric. He squatted and held the baby. "Do not touch her" a voice exclaimed the feelings of Baek Hyun. He had look at the man in a hood. Its face is nowhere to be seen because it's pitch black. "Who... who are you?" Baek Hyun asked. "Do not touch the baby, she is mine" the man said again. "Sorry but it doesn't look the truth" Baek Hyun furrowed his brows and held the baby then stood straight. "Give me the baby or I will kill yours" the man said. Baek Hyun alarmed. "Who are you?!" he said. "Baek Hyun, who is that---" Tae Yeon approaches to the door and ceases when she saw the man. "I don't get any harm to your family Baek Hyun but if you'll keep that baby, I will keep this instead" the man said and they all saw a baby in his hands. The farmers widen their eyes.  "NO!" Taeyeon exclaimed. They faces back to their bed and their beloved child wasn't their anymore.  "Do not hurt our child" Baek Hyun mightily said with glares to the no-face man. "I won't but it's too late" the man said and suddenly the parents got a suck of knives in their stomach as the criminal let toward it's hand to them and magically control a pair of knives to kill them. Baek Hyun and Tae Yeon died in their own house and gradually lying at the cold floor, looking lastly at each other. The baby in Baek Hyun's hands starts to cry again. The man walks near them and exchange the two babies to stick with its plans to the royal princess of Kim Moon Kingdom.

An. Need supports... (voting, commenting and sharing are highly appreciated!)