SIXTY-SIX: Bite My Lower Lip, 02

💟

SIXTY-SIX

Bite My Lower Lip, 02

[Baekhyun]

I turned off the stove and put down the ladle I am holding. "Baekhyun-ah" Taeyeon approaches to me who already change her clothes now but still drinking those little bottles she was holding. She stops in front of me. "What's with immoral clothes huh? Why are you wearing these?" she asked smirking to me. "There's no more stuffs left already. I forget to ask you how to wash clothes here that's why I am just wearing what's left on my cabin" I said. "Oh!" she nodded, "Do not worry, I'll take yours and mine to the laundry shop down the building by tomorrows okay?" she smiled. "If that's what you want" I agree.

"Wait, you want some?" she got alarmed and shows me the bottles in one plastic. "You'll give me?" I asked happily. "Wait" she said and put it down the counter. She cut the plastic and divides the bottles by itself. She opened one bottle and show to me how to drink it. As she had took a sip, I saw milk stained above her lips but she licked it making me see his reddish tongue. I nodded immediately and grab the bottle from her hand and took my sip from it.

[Taeyeon]

I got stunned when he grabs the bottles from my hand. There's no any plan about sharing one bottle but it just happened. As he took a big sip, his face wrinkled into sourness. I shrink up my nose and laugh at him. "That's the sour flavour" I said and pick the bottle from his hand while he continues to sour his face. I took one shot of the yogurt left in the bottle and join the sourness of his face. He then laughs at me.

I picked one bottled again and took a sip on it. "This one is strawberry flavour" I introduce. He grabs the bottle again from my hand and even angle the bottle to sip on the side of the bottle where I sip. That just made me think he's insane. He licked his lips after drinking. I gulp as I saw his red tongue. "It's good, it's delicious" he commented. "Ne~" I agree. "Oishi!" he added. "Ne! Oishi!" I laugh.

He's so cute!

🍓

We are now eating dinner.

Baekhyun is really a good cook!

Our seating arrangement is different from the usual. I was still sitting at my chair but he was not. He moved his chair at the edge of the table at my right side so we could share the same bowl of the soup.

"Taeyeon-ah, try this. Say ahh" he said and heads my mouth a spoon with mushroom and pineapple on it. I looked at it and hesitate.

Looking at him makes you think it was just nothing for him and if I hesitate to take his offer, I'm the one who'll end up making malice.

So I open my mouth. He drives the spoon in but suddenly turns it back directly to his mouth. "YAH!!!" I scolded. "Hmm~ delicious" he teased. I kicked his foreleg down the table but he just chuckle and scoop food again while chewing. I rolled my eyes to him.

What a freak!

"Say ahh again" he said and acts like before. "Duh~ I won't" I muttered and rolled my eyes. "No, I promise, I'll let it in" he said. "Sorry but that stiff mushroom is not welcome inside my mouth, go find anybody to insert with!" I said as I point the spoon and shrug my finger away. "But this stiff mushroom said he wants to enter and wanted you to taste him, c'mon~" he whined. "Ha.Ha" I said sarcastic. "Choo-choo~ he's waiting noona, please let us enter" he sang like convincing a little kid to eat. I rolled my eyes to him and gave him glares. "You know you're flirt" I said seriously. "What?" he asked confused. "You want me to put that spoon inside my mouth and then you will use it again? What, you want to taste my saliva huh?" I straighten to the point. He stared at me then to the spoon next. He leaned back and ate the food on his spoon. "That didn't come up to my mind to be honest" he said. He looked to me. "You're the flirt because you thought of that. You think I want to taste your saliva? You think I like to kiss you?" he asked plainly.

Ok, I'm doomed! UGH! BAEKOONG! HOW CAN YOU MADE ME SPEECHLESS!!!

I bowed my head and bit my lip. "Taeyeon-ah, speak" he said. I looked up to him with pride. "Don't reverse it. Why would I think of that? I don't even like you. And you don't even like me. You're even scolding me because I wear shorts and exposing skin clothes" I said. He'd gone speechless this time. "Ok, as you said it" he ended.

UGH! Hajima! Stop this awkwardness!

AN.

Please vote guys and post any comment!!! Fighting!

GREEN EYES x GREEN MINDED = Taeyeon😆😆😆

[SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMARS, SPELLINGS AND TYPO ERRORS]