EIGHTY: The Choice

OMO! YOU'VE REACH CHAPTER 80! THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH THE STORY!!! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MUCH! HWAITING DEAR!!!

EIGHTY

The Choice

[Baekhyun]

It was already sleeping time but I heard Taeyeon's room still sounded and lights from the inside are still. It wasn't her room's light, it came from something. I secretly twisted the door and open a small slit. There inside I saw Taeyeon in the floor, facing her something-called laptop above the edge of her bed. The light was from the laptop she was facing. She was still busy in her work since she came home earlier. I'm worried that she was back in her workaholic times.

💋

The next morning came. We get in the car already and we'll be both off to our works. As she started the car, I started a conversation, "Your game was tomorrow right? And you said you'll be earliest by tomorrow because of your work. I was confused, how it will be like that?" I asked. "I'm not attending the competition anymore" she said while driving. I looked at her but she did not exchange gazes. "What? You said you're very happy to do that. You said you're excited to sing in front of many people" I said. "I was wrong. I love to do that very much but it wasn't really meant to be done" she said. "What are you talking about? You love that, why don't you choose that?" I asked still. She looked at me plainly then brought it back to the road. "If you love doing it, why are you still confuse in choosing between leaving and starting a new story with the modern girl? It was from your given story. Just like me, my work was almost my life. I never knew I'll be joining that kind of thing that I really do love. I did not even thought of I'll be helping a stranger that is you. I was confused at first but I only have to choose one. And what I choose is my work over that one-day-competition. If I'll leave what will happen for tomorrow in our show, I'll be losing all I have in my entire work. Did you get my point here? Although I love the change, I should not forget what was already built" she said continuously. "I just wanted to understand. You love your work too so there is no problem anymore, as long as you are happy in what you are doing. Like I said to you, I'll take care. I'm just worried you are over-working again" I said. "Do not worry, I appreciated it. Anyway, I'm too busy, would you mind call this number and said that my number was cancelled?" she said and lend me a paper. "Kyungsoo will visit you at noon. Tell him to help you call and save that number to your phone. Do not ever ask to anyone okay?" she instructed. "Ara" I said. "Very good" she smiled.

💋

"If you love doing it, why are you still confuse in choosing between leaving and starting a new story with the modern girl?"

We're just the same... being an apprentice of my uncle; it was almost my life too. I practice every day to improve myself even it was hard for me. When the king gave me the mission, although I know he was not really faithful to do it, I still put my life and soul to it because I was the Greatest Warrior's apprentice. It was me. It was my role.

"Although I love the change, I should not forget what was already built"

I remember her last words. And she was right.

"So! The apprentice was still trying to focus on his mission. It was his life" I said but she talked, "At first, at first it was his life but when he fell for the girl, everything changes to him. He was confused. He was dead in the past times, why won't he start another new life in the future with the girl then?"

But she said that if she's the modern girl in my story, the apprentice should choose starting another new story with.

Every choice we've done changes every road we tackle. Should I give up the travel and never end it already? But I was so close to it now... I love her and I'll do everything to make her love me too but not make me have her... because it was complicated.    

AN.

"Every choice we've done changes every road we tackle"-Writer's QOTD inspired by Nicholas Sparks' The Choice Book

Annyeong there!

How do you like this story so far, how about this far? Would you mind to give me a vote? Kamsahamida~Fighting!