SIXTY-EIGHT: Bite My Lower Lip, 04

💟

SIXTY-EIGHT

Bite My Lower Lip, 04

I'm getting paranoid now. We're both have the same outfit and thinking I just bite him makes me really nervous. He warned me earlier that he might break my trust but I'm so stupid that I still stayed. Huhuhu, I don't want to get pregnant early, huhuhu!!!

He suddenly walks right so I walk left. "Baekhyun stop. I told you, it wasn't funny anymore. I'm just joking for what I did, why are you taking it so serious?" I stomp annoyed. "Then let me take my revenge first and I'll set you free" he said briskly. "What?! What revenge?" I asked furrowing my brows and feeling nervous. "Let me bite you" he said. "HAHA" I let out an ahjumma-laugh, "That wasn't funny" I poker my face next. "I know. Biting is not funny, it was sexy Taeyeon, it was" he said. I felt my face became red. I can't think straight anymore. "But it was painful..." I started to crack my voice. "Don't say that you'll be unfair to me again. Let me bite you and I'll leave you alone" he said and started to walk right slowly. I started to walk left slowly then. "Can you do anything else? I'll promise that I won't bite you again" I said. He shook his head slowly as we got our next drew around the table. "Please, I'm scared now" I pleaded. He suddenly run so I quickly run while scream to death.

I'll run for my life!!! Help me!!!

He was like a wolf trying to catch his chosen butterfly.

He did not stop chasing so I had run through the living area. We stop and drag our body left to right as the couch was between us. "Why won't you let me bit you so it's a quits" he said. I stick my tongue out. "You're a maniac" I muttered. He suddenly extend his arm toward me that he almost got my tummy but luckily I had jumped back quickly. I laugh hard at him but he suddenly lifted his right leg from the back of the couch into the foam and continues to transport in front of me. My eyes widened looking up to him. I tried to run but he had grip my arm and pulled me. We both lose our balances that we both laid at the couch but my back was lying on his body and I felt my butt between his legs spreading. I continue to scream for my life.

He was just wearing his boxer and I am just wearing my tight shorts? OMG, I cannot stop crying, this is all my fault!

"AAAHHHH!!!" I tried to wake up but he's gripping my right arm tightly. I got up and pulled my arm from him but I just pulled all of him to stand up too. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled my back into him again. I was screeching to death already and it filled the whole house. "YAH! AHHHH!!!! DO NOT TOUCH MEE!!" I continue to screech and shrug until we fell to the couch again but my face was the first and he was above me.

OMG! A bird on my nest!!!

As I felt his thing on my back, I immediately try to avoid it so I rolled to face him and push his face with my whole hand. I keep on wiggling my legs but I cannot move already as he locked my body in the couch by pinning his right knee between my legs. We were hand fighting already. My right hand was on his face so he won't get closer to bite me while my left hand was pushing him too in his shoulder so he won't get to touch me. While his hands were busy holding my arm and forbid me to push him.

There's no way I'll get bite by this crazy monkey!!!

I continue to scream through my throat already. He leaned closer to me who I tried to push him even more but I just failed. I'm getting weaker because of screaming but I can't stop screeching for my life.

[Sun Kyu]

We continue to hear scream as I and Kyungsoo looked at each other. "You never said they like each other" I said to him. "Bo? I should asked you that" DO said. Taeyeon's scream continue to hear. "I thought these rooms are sound proof" I commented and look up everywhere. "Yeah, me too" DO agree.

[Taeyeon]

"Waaaaaaaaa!!!!" but his nose tip juts fell to my naked arm in the part that's in line with my arm pit. His warm breath spreads into my skin and the next thing I felt was his teeth that buried into me. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I continue to screech. I had just closed my eyes tightly as I felt his knee move deeper into me between my legs. He was biting me for almost five seconds already and I felt his hot saliva already. "Haji-HAJIMA!!!!" I cried.

At last he finishes. He woke up and gets all of him out all of me. I felt my tears because of screaming so loud. I jolted my head up to check my arm. There I saw the scar he gave with matching saliva and redness. "Uwaa!! You are dead meat to me, I'm gonna kill you!!!" I screamed while mourning about my arm. Suddenly, he came back and drops a white bath towel into me. "Yah!" I scolded as I was looking up to me. "Wipe up, you're sweating too much" he gazes down to me. He continues to walk but before he could get away, I kicked his butt which just made him turn back to me with poker face. My eyes widened. "Omo, omo. I'm sorry!" I said quickly. He smirked and then turn away to walk away. I gritted my teeth. "That man..." I muttered as I was killing him already in my mind.

Whoa, so we got house-mates goal here huh? A bite mark on the arms, hahaha!

AN.

BAEKYEON Goals perhaps 😅😅😅

PLEASE VOTE GUYS~~~ free to ask any anytime. fighting~!