FIFTY-FOUR: The Truth Is...

SORRY FOR TAKING TOO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN, I MADE MY MIND TO UPDATE SOME FEW CHAPTERS AT THE SAME TIME SO YOU CAN READ THE STORY WITHOUT BEING UNSATISFIED OR HANGING BY THE UPDATES. I DID THIS BECAUSE THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO REVEAL WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN DOWN TO LAST PART OF THIS SERIES. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

THANKS FOR WAITING! HWAITING!

🌸

FIFTY-FOUR

The Truth Is...

The next morning came. As I walked out the condo, DO from his door came out too. "DO-sshi!" I called. He looked at me and locked the door he was holding next. "Off to work already?" he asked. I shook my head, "Ani", "You want to talk about something then" he said. "Ne, I need to ask you a favour" he said.

🌿

"The truth is... I don't have an anisia" I said. We are now at the lobby of the building. "You mean amnesia?" he asked. "Ne, that's it, whatever" I said. "So you don't have amnesia, that's all why, I get it now" he said. My eyes widened. "You know all?" I asked stunned. "You like the noona next door so you crazily pretend all of these, is that it? Aish, you are like a man in Korean novelas" he shook his head. I shook my head then, "No, Kyungsoo, you're wrong" I said. He stayed quiet for a while

I like the noona but it is not what he thinks.

"Oh, so?" he asked. "Listen, I have this called mission. I am really lost but I don't have amnesia, I know what I am doing since the first" I said, "Really huh? You know it since then?" he cracked a joke. "Aish, I know it's hard to believe but I can only go home if I found the girl I told you whose name is Moon Yeon" I said again, "Princess! Princess Moon Yeon" he corrected me to exclaim and even pointed me. "I'm not joking but yes, Princess Moon Yeon" I said. He bloated his cheeks and tries not to let out his laugh. I took a deep breath.

I know DO can help me.

"So, if you found your princess, you can go home. So the princess is here in Seoul, am I right?" he said. I nodded, "And this princess is pure Korean with natural green eyes" I whispered. His eyes widened to me, wider than he used too.

Did I scare him? Because I know he scare me out with his squishy eyes.

"So that's why you act so idiot to Bomi" he agrees. "Ne! That's right!" I said. "So does Bomi your Moon Yeon?" he asked. "I don't know. She's only 20" I said. "Why? Is she should be 22?" he asked and laughs. I furrowed my brows, "What's the ridiculous thing? And how did you know she should be 22?" I asked. He stops and smirk at me, "Because the noona next door is 22" he said. I widened my eyes. "Jinjja?!" I asked. He laughs again even slapping his lap.

Seriously, what's so funny?

"Ani, I'm just teasing, I don't know Taeyeon" he said when he stops. "Right. She's 24, I remember that" I said. "I don't know, Sunkyu is 22, are they schoolmate before?" he asked himself and scratch his nape. "Anyway, would you help me?" I asked. He looked up to me again, "For what?", "About my mission Kyungsoo, you're great in this kind of living" I said. He looked at me enormously. "You mean you want me to help you find the princess?" he asked. "Not just that. Help me gather more info to Bomi. Help me know what the truth is. I cannot do it alone, besides, if I am the one who will ask her that, she will think again that I am still into her. If that happens, I'll be farther to her because she will avoid me again" I said. "Oh I see...." He was nodding. "So here's the plan, I'll talk to her but makes friend first" DO said. I grew a grin, "Kamsahamida Kyungsoo-sshi" I said. "Don't thank, I'm just not busy" he said.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly snakes his phone at the back pocket of his pants. I'm just watching him as he was busy on his phone. After a while, he looked up to me, "Your restaurant called, aside from taking your two days excuses, they'll be having a holiday. No work day Baek" he said. "Is that so? I'll just take the house then" I said. He nodded.

🌿

"You don't have work today?" Taeyeon said here at the door, wearing his shoes. "Ne, do not worry, we'll take care the house" I said. She looked back to me. She looked at me and then to the general at my back side then looked back to me again, "Okay then. I trust you" she said. We both nodded. Taeyeon smile and nodded to me then to General Hong. Before she opened the door and walked out the place.

"Youknow, she is pretty" General Hong said to me. "I know" I said quickly. "Do youlike her?" he asked so. "Ani" I answered fast again. "Aish~" he widened histeasing eyes. "Another one, she looks like Queen Moon Yeon" the old man saidagain holding his chin and furrowing his brows. I stared at him, "What are youtalking about?" I asked feeling enormous. "I am right. She really looks likeQueen Moon Yeon, if only you saw the queen before she'd gone, you'll agree withme" he said. I took a deep breath, "Maybe she's a reincarnation" he said again.I had looked back to him, "Nah, those are not true" I muttered and grin. "What?You don't believe me? Baekhyun, reincarnations are real. Magic in Joseon arereal. People can even make a thing float and transport fast in our time. Why don'tyou believe?" he scolded. "If reincarnations are real, could it be that thereare two Baekhyun's souls at this moment?" I asked. He nodded quickly, "Ofcourse" and answered. "So there are two Princess Moon Yeon here" I said again. Hiseyed widened. "Why didn't I thought about that!" he exclaimed. "Ani" I shook myhead, "The princess didn't die at the past yet so there is no reincarnatedprincess" I said. "Smart man. But surely there is reincarnated Queen Moon Yeonalready" he said. "That's right" I agree. "Then she must be your Taeyeon!" hepointed me after exclaiming. "Yah" I slap his pointing finger, "She's not mineand how on earth she's the reincarnation of our queen, that's so funny" Iscolded. "Why not? Reincarnated people can be reincarnated in different agesand body" he stated. "Stop it now general, she's not. I know she's not, she'sone of a kind, and she's different" I muttered and walked away.    

AN.

SHE'S NOT? IS SHE?

Please vote guys!!! Feel free to post any comment!! FIGHTING!