TWENTY-EIGHT: Falling In Love

♀♂ 

TWENTY-EIGHT

Falling In Love

The pillow that's been the boundary between our tummies down to our laps fell off from us and that's part of her fell into mine now. I made my words, "Uhm... Taeyeon?" I poked. "Dae?" she whispered.

Oh so she's still alive huh? Is she drunk? Why is she letting this to happen?!

"She is really a bad girl but she is very genius that is why she could put herself in different her like today's her, she is workaholic right? But actually, during our high school days, she is the great bully and dumber" Tiffany said.

Tiffany's words to me earlier flashes back in my mind.

Omo! Is she planning to bully me? Wait, this is not bullying anyway. But what is she trying to do?!

"Baek..." her warm breath felt into my neck. My whole body shivers and goose bumped. "Da-dae?" I stammered. "That's right, can I just call you Baek sometimes?" she asked whispering. "A-as long as you will cut out hugging me" I said. She giggled that I almost wants to face her and said that I am falling deeper. "Why Baek?" she continue to giggles in my ear. "Isn't it funny?" she added. I furrowed my brows.

Now I know how her BAD side was doing!

I lift my hand and pushed her gently in her shoulders. She continues to laugh until we face each other. "Yah! Stop making fun of me" I whined. I realized that her legs spread to pin my tummy. "Let go off me you immoral creature!" I yelled, preventing me to blushed more but seems she finally caught it, "Aw! He's red and redder!" she teases and even points my face like a kid. "Whatever Miss, can you just get off your immoral body to me? It is disgusting especially that we are strangers" I said annoyed. "What if I don't? I want to make memories like this to you more" she declared and crosses her arms.

"Then pardon for doing this" I smirked teasingly and hold of her waists and lift my body to push her vice versa of what I had done in the other side of the sofa. Now that I am above her, no bodies touching, she giggled even more and louder, her hairs spread in the white sofa.

"Oh so you are still happy huh?" I giggled. "Wae? Are you going to make me cry with your name?" she teases. My eyes widen in disbelief and sigh harshly, still pinning her with my hands. "You really said that to me? Do you think I am just a weird guy in this world? How about I did this to you" I smirked playfully and tickle her both waist. "YAH!" she screamed and shirks in herself. But I never stopped tickling her waist until her shirt lifted up a little and that makes me tickle her naked waist. "Baekhyun-ah! Stop it!" she cried loudly, saying my name. "We woke up the couch while she keeps on pulling of my wrist off her but she just can't. We continue to giggle while I am biting my whole lower lip.

"Hajima! Jebal!" she pleaded. She made her way laying again and kicking her feet nowhere. Her face turned red already. She stretches out the sofa but I never stop tickling her until she fell off laughing so hard in the mat. I had stopped and pulled her arm to lift her. I made her sit at the sofa since she is so weightless. Once we fell in the sofa to sit, I still heard her laughing. I looked at her smiling and saw her face all wet of sweats and tears of joy plus her face was still red.

"Hey, stop it already, you might not sleep tonight" I said and patted her shoulder once. She wiped her face with two hands and gradually stops to laugh.

"You just make me laugh like that" she said thinking and surprised while gazes on the glass table in front of us. "Yeah. I just did" I said. She looked at me with plain face but eyes are glowing in happiness. "Thank you Hanbok-man" she smiled. I smiled warmly. "I love..." she pauses and smiles even more. "I love the way we are alike in some ways" she finished and stood up. "It's getting late now, sleep tight" she said again. "Good night Taeyeon" I smiled. "Good night Baekhyun" she smiled back. She walks out already and I could just follow her with my eyes.

It is wrong to love her because I have still my mission. Besides, we are in different worlds. I don't know how the faith and destiny let me still stays here before I lose the mission and gone forever in both worlds and times.

֍

[Taeyeon]

The next morning came. I face myself lively and glowing like I just have sex last night in this mirror in my room.

Oh, what to eat?! Wait, is he already awake?

I fixed my messy hair and bangs quickly and run out of my room wearing my white shorts and loose black sleeveless. Of course I wore my black bras.

As I was approaching in the kitchen, I already saw him in front of the stove and cooking some food with really great smell. I grin and run to his back and gave her a back-hug. I felt him stopped. "Noona, it is not funny" he scolded. I laugh and go to his side. I looked at what he was cooking and it was roast beefs. After looking at what he was cooking, I looked up to him and looked at his face.

Aw, this guy is just cute.

His eyes suddenly met mine so I obviously gazes up anywhere to avoid. "Tsk, stop making fun of me" he said and continues to cook. I glared at her guiltily. "No, I don't. I am a good girl" I said. "Tiffany said you are not" he said. I rolled my eyes and tip toed closer to him to touch her long pony tail hair. "You removed your head band since last night" I said. "Stop making fun of my hair" he scolded. "Hey! I am not" I defended. He turned off the stove and faces me, hold a grip of my wrist to stop my left hand from touching his hair. "In my perspective, no one should be touching a man's hair especially a woman" he said. I snap my upper lip a little and pulled my wrist from him. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and went to the refrigerator.

When I opened it, my jaw dropped seeing it was already empty. I face him and glared burning. "YAH!" I yelled. He stopped while holding the pan that he wants to put in the table. He looked at me innocently. I turn to face him and put my fists in my both waists. "You cook too much Mr. Byun! How dare you cook all of my groceries here?!" I yelled to him and pointed him too. "I am just cooking foods for us" he said not even guilty. He walks to the table and put the roasted beefs in our plates. "You owe all of this! How many times you cooked for me, it was just for last night right? And you are trying to make me as your excuse?!" I said angrily. "Calm down. Tell me what I can do to replace those foods and also the two plates I broke" he said gracefully. I rolled my eyes. "Owe me moneys" I declared. He gasped. "But you know I don't have" he said. "Then make money Idiot!" I yelled. "How?" he said. "You know how to make money. But you don't know how to find money right?" I said. He nodded. I gave a sigh, "Well, since I don't have work today, let's get you fix first. Great jobs come for great money but great jobs only come from great men" I said while making my way toward him. I stopped in front of him. Our eyes were looking at each other's. "What are we gonna do?" he asked. "Let's eat breakfast first before we go shopping" I patted his chest and smiled.

Of course I still don't forgive all what he had done to this house!

AN.

You're dead Baekhyunee~haha

please vote guyth~