♉️NINETY: Bitten Lower Lips♊️

ANNYEONG!!! THANK YOU FOR REACHING CHAPTER 90!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING UP!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! PLEASE DO NOT EVER FORGET TO ENJOY IT AND DO NOT JUST READ IT!!! I ALWAYS WANT YOU TO ABSORB THE STORY, IT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ESPECIALLY FOR MY READERS AND FOR MY VOTERS!!! HWAITING!!!

☔️

NINETY

Bitten Lower Lips

My jaw and cheeks were tired already but I cannot stop glowing and grin every second of my life now, hahaha!

I was currently cooking our breakfast. Baekhyun was still in the room where I left him last night.

Oh god, I can't still believe we kissed last night. I can't imagine how happy I am until now...Because I love him very much. I fell for him very deep. I am so elated.

"Ugh!" I heard noise from my room so I did look at its direction.

So he is awake now.

I finished cooking all and place the sunny side up eggs in the table. I wiped my hands with my towel while looking at the man who just went out of my room, rubbing his eyes. Aside from grinning, my eyes can't deny to smile from the excitement. He wears his bathrobe I prepared for him. "Go-good morning!" I said brightly. He tried to open his heavy eyes and look at me. "Good morning" he muttered sleepily. "If you're still sleepy, go back to sleep first" I said worried. "No. My head hurts" he said sad. "Oh! Well, sit first I'll just go get some medicine" I said and pull him to his chair. I run to the west of the kitchen and pic a medicine in the kitchen counter. I run back to Baekhyun again and give him the medicine. "Go swallow" I said. He did so I quickly poured a glass of water for him next. He did drink it as I sat down my chair at another side of the table. I started to prepare my plate and started to eat. So do him.

"Ah!" he suddenly exclaimed. I've gone alarmed and look at him. He was furrowing his brows, glaring at his thumb where we can see a blood coming from his lower lip. I gulp and felt guilty as soon as possible. I avoided my gazes when he speaks, "My lip have scar" he commented. I bowed my head and feign nothing was heard. I quickly scoop my spoon and fork in my plate. "You have scarred too?" he said out of clue. I had stop and remembered that I do have too in my lip. I had face palmed. "What... what happened last night?" he asked lowly with suspicions in his voice. I had looked up to him quickly with wide eyes. "What last night? What are you talking about?" I said getting nervous. He rubs his nape and bowed his eyes. "Cause... I woke up in your bed naked. Did we bite each other last night?" he asked and looked straight in my eyes. I had coughed in air continuously. I had hold my chest in not time. "Are you okay?" he asked not so sincere. I pick my glass and drink water. After I swallowed down I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and scolded him, "Why on Earth we will bite each other's lips huh?!", "I'm just asking" he cleared himself. "Go wipe that blood, its disgusting" I narrowed my eyes on him. He stood up and went to the kitchen sink. I gave a sigh while looking far to his place.

I was almost caught.

I had bit my lip.

He can't remember what happened last night because he was drunk there. The fact that if a person was drunk, the person can't control itself to what she/he really wanted to do so I can still hold on to Baekhyun did and said last night.

I gave a sigh once more and Baekhyun sat down again. I had looked up to him when he immediately stood up again to reach the tissue he was holding to my lower lip. I got stunned and jolted back my head a little because of surprise. "You bite your scar, look it bleed again" he said while looking at my lip. I was staring at his face. My heart beats fast. He smiled sweetly, "So we both got bitten lower lips huh? That's so suspicious" he said chuckling a little and pressing gently the tissue in my lip. "I wonder what really happened last night. If I were someone you have right to bit you, I would also bit you in this part" he said. I flinched and push his shoulder. He laughs at me while standing. "Do you really forgot what happened last night?!" I said annoyed. "I do. Why are you acting like that? Are the responsible to this?" He said and points his bitten lower lip. "Yuck! Stop saying gross things in front of the food" I scolded. "So what happened last night?" He said. "I don't know! I slept in the couch last night. Kyungsoo was the one who brought you to my bed. I didn't even now you are naked because I was so tired last night so I sleep in the couch not bothering to do anything more or even poke you" I said. "Kyungsoo? Okay, let me call him" he is not convinced. "What?" I gasp in disbelief. He walks to the living room and get his phone.

Damn, my phone is in my room. If only it's on my hand already, I could text Kyungsoo to go in my side quicker that Baekhyun can figure out what to press when calling someone.

My grips tighten to the chair while looking at him. Next, he put his phone to his ear and turns his body to face me. We stared at each other's eyes. "Oh! Hello DO-ah!" He greeted now. I can hear some murmuring from the other line because he loud speaks it. "May I ask if you put me to Taeyeon's bed last night?" he asks. Silence came. "Oh! Really? You are out of the building the whole night?" Baekhyun exclaimed and stead his eyes to me more. I had rolled my eyes. "I can't remember what happened" Baekhyun said. "Yeah, I think so. That drink maybe" he said again after the other line speaks. "Yes. Thank you anyway" he ended the call after a moment.

Baekhyun meet my gazes. I immediately stood up and walked heading the bathroom in the kitchen but before I could get away, he suddenly grips me quickly and turns me to face him. "What happened last night? Did I say something unbelievable? Did I do something I should not? Am I the responsible one in that bitten lip?" He asks and pointed my lip. I had taken a deep breath.

I'm worried of one thing. If I will say to him what happened last night, I'm afraid he will say to me that it wasn't true. That what he said that he likes me is not true. I'm afraid he will say sorry again about what he said. I'm afraid to have a broken heart.

"Ah!" I exclaimed and hold my temple while acting my head really in pain. "Ouch! My head, it hurts. I can't remember what happened last night" I groaned and look up to check his reaction. I saw him poker face so I did continue to groan. "Ah! I need medicine. I can't really remember" I shook my head to him. He let go of his grip and clench his jaw tome. I continue to fake the pain. He suddenly lifted his hand and reaches for a strand of my hair and pulls it. "OUCH!" I exclaimed. "Liar" he muttered.    

AN.

Nice alibi Taeyeon, hahaha! It really suits her the childish and cute concept but why can't she do it in personal?! Hahahaha! Matured.

Please vote guys!!! Thank you!!! Please comment any!!!