FORTY-EIGHT: To Seoul

AN. ANNYEONG baekyeonyongwonhi!!! THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! THIS CHAPTER IS LOVELY DEDICATED TO YOU!

💐

FORTY-EIGHT  

To Seoul

[Taeyeon]

The sun rays make my eyes slowly waking up. The ceiling welcomed me. I turn my head to my left and saw Baekhyun wasn't there anymore. I get up and went to the bathroom to do my daily rituals then get out of the room stunned from what I saw. Dad and Baekhyun was sitting on the floor table already, eating their breakfast. They are busy eating that never mind me until I had sat down the floor at the other edge of the table. Breakfast was served already. "Ehem" Baekhyun checked his voice loudly and continue to stir his coffee then dad closed the newspaper he was reading and met my eyes. I was alarmed and felt weird immediately.

Wait, did they plan something?

"Tae-Taeyeon-ah..." Dad stammered. "Ehem" he checked his voice and gulp. I felt weird to him. "Goo-good morning" he said lowly. I had blinked many times. "Aish!" Baekhyun suddenly interrupted, makes the awkwardness fade. I had stirs my coffee. "Baekhyun... finish your meal" dad said to him. I was once more stunned.

Are they close already?

🌾

"Annyeong appa-ji, jalgayo" I said and gave dad a peck on his cheek. "Ne" dad said lowly. We are now at the door, ready to bid good bye. "Annyeong Mr Kim Baekhyun" Baekhyun bowed 90 degrees before we walk away.

🌾

We are now at the middle of travel. I glanced at Baekhyun for a second. "So... what did you and dad talk about earlier?" I started a topic. He looked at me while my eyes are still on the road. "You mean while you are asleep?" he asked. "Why? Other than that, there's more?" I asked. "Ani... I suggested to him to greet you a good morning" he said. I stay quiet, after a long while, "That's the first time he greeted me anything" I said lowly.

[Baekhyun]

I smiled, looking at her side view. "You are wondering how I had convinced him..." I said. She glance at me quickly and nodded. "I said how you were. I said that you are sad to what he was doing to you. I said that greeting you make you happy" I answered. She grins. "Kamsahamida~" she said pleasantly. I chuckled.

🌾

[Taeyeon]

We are now travelling at the city; we just touch down back to Seoul. "Apartment?" Baekhyun asked. "It was like a house too" I answered. We are currently talking about his departure to my condo, I was suggesting place to him since he said he don't have any home. "What about the one you have?" he asked. I brightened my eyes while spinning the wheel I am holding. "That's a good idea; you can have a unit at the building I used to live so we can still see each other but Baekhyun-ah.... That's expensive" I said. "Ahh~" he nodded disappointedly. Silence came after that.

I felt thirsty as the time goes by. I planned to look for a convenient store so we can buy some snacks. He speaks along, "Can't you just help me again?" I had looked at him. "Bo?" I asked. He bloated his cheeks and snakes his eyes outside the window. I smiled.

Did I hear it right?

"You heard it" he said lowly. "Bo? Can you speak louder?" I asked, pretending I am annoyed already. "I said, can't you just help me again?" he said and meets my eyes. We continue look at each other's eyes as I stop the car and park it in front of a train station. "You are asking me to help you again?" I asked. He avoided looking at me and said, "Ne" I unlocked my seat belt. "What makes you think I will help you again?" I asked. "I was thinking that we made a good company", "So you are comforting me these days for that?", "Ani... I really want to help you" he said quickly. "DO say that if I don't have anywhere to go, maybe I could please you to continue giving me shelter. Of course in exchange, I'll owe money" he said. I smiled secretly.

Thanks for giving me reason to let you stay, Hanbok-man.

"Well..." I rolled my eyes up anywhere, pretending I am still thinking about it. I looked back again to him, "Okay". His eyes glow and quickly grew a grin. I giggle. "Jeomal?!" he exclaimed. I shrink up my nose and nodded. "Aish" he gritted his teeth while smiling, bowing his head so I won't see his excited reactions. "Settle down, I'll just buy some snacks there" I poke. He looked at me, "Do you want me to join you?" he asked. "Ani... just stay here" I said and get out of the car now.

Letting him stay in my place wasn't that bad. I would get a chance to bring back to him the comfort he gave to me. He makes me happy. He makes me feel I am a human too. The days that we are just getting started, everything on me changes.

I learned again how to be myself. I learn to laugh again not just about jokes only. I learn to need help to someone too when I have my pain on me.

I don't know how he makes me like that when I just figured out that I fell for him already. Maybe he gave me a new life. He gave me new goals and new dreams. If these continue, I think I want to grow old with him on the time on ward. 

AN.

YEHEY! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I DECIDED THIS TO HAPPEN, OKAY, I'M WEIRD.

PLEASE VOTE GUYS! HOPE YOU ARE LOVING THE STORY!

TRUST ME  🙆🙆🙆

ps. sorry for wrong grammars, spellings and typo errors. fighting!🐣