EIGHTY-EIGHT: A Love Affair

AN.

SORRY IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T GIVE ANY WARNINGS FOR THIS STORY :P HIHI!  

EIGHTY-EIGHT

A Love Affair

[Kyungsoo]

As I got out of the bathroom, I saw far in the couch that Baekhyun was laughing hard. He was already shirking in himself because of intolerance from laughing. The phone was kept on ringing in the glass table in front of him.

What's with this guy?

I walked to him and sit at the single couch in the right side. I saw what's on the screen of his vibrating noisy phone.

Taeyeon Calling...

"Yah! Don't die laughing there" I poke. He looked at me and I saw his flushed and teary eyes face. I shook my head. "She thought I am you! She told you to keep me away from Bomi? Hahahahaha! Is she jealous? Hahahaha!" he continue to party. I rolled my eyes.

It was done already. I bet Taeyeon is stomping her feet right now. She is near to be caught now. Wise Baekhyun.

💋

We went down the convenient store of the building. Both of us are wearing our hoods. I am wearing black and he is wearing white.

We are now currently looking at the screen where a woman is advertising a drink from these coolers in front of us.

"Drink and you'll hear what you can't here in public~ you'll dance with both melodies~ affections inside of your affair~ ooh! Drink it~" the woman in the screen kept on giving scary looks for the viewers. I, "Tsk, commercials" I back bite. Baekhyun looked at me. "Come on, go pick your drinks and I'll wait outside okay?" I instructed. He nodded then I walked away now.

[Baekhyun]

He walks away now. I looked up at the screen again and the commercial juts repeated. I looked down the drinks she was referring inside the transparent refrigerators. I somehow think that it was a great solvent. So I picked one.

💋

I got out of the store as soon as I paid my snacks and the one big bottle water I picked earlier. DO look at me then to my holds and to me again. "You bought one of that?!" he exclaimed and points the solvent. "Aha" I nodded. "That's not water or even a juice. That's alcohol!" he pace palmed. "...The one that can make a person dizzy?" I asked. "Yes!" he said. "What should I do? I didn't know it. I can't read English too. Should I bring it back?" I asked. "Tss. They don't accept refund, they are hypocrites!" DO mutter as if he has an issue with them. "C'mon" he said and we started to walk.

💋

I entered the condo and place the snack I brought on the table. I picked the heavy bottle and scan it. I decided to walk with it on the hanging cabinets and place it there.

💋

[Taeyeon]

I was staring at the reporter now on this current meeting. I was thirsty already to finished the day so I could go home now and explain myself to Baekhyun.

Ugh! He cheated! I was near to be caught now! What would he just say if he found out that I like him? Or love him? This is so annoying! I felt my head wrecking!

"That's all for today--" everyone stands up already I so do I. Actually, I was in door already right now.

💋

I parked my car in the parking area in my right floor. I quickly enter the building and rushed to my unti. The elevator opens and I walk out of it turning left to head the last door which is my unit.

I was supposed to hold the knob when suddenly it opened. I looked up and saw Baekhyun's sleepy eyes. I furrowed my brows seeing his messy hair. The room was out of light. It was semi-dark inside for not just the light given from the uncovered glass wall.

"Baekhyun..."I muttered lowly and smell a different smell. He turns around and walks away infront of me. I saw him drink from a beer's bottle. "What?!" I said indisbeliefs. I walk in the house and locked the door. I approach his back andpulled his shoulder to make him turn and face me. Our eyes met. He dropped thebottle to the floor and it makes an unpleasant noise. "Taeyeon-ah... you're home"he said and grew a grin while drunkenly walking slowly toward me. I scanned himthinking how long he is drunk now while making my steps backward. "I have toask something huh?" he said again. "What?" I asked. Things on me gets dark whenhe's shadow blocked me the light when he pinned me to the wall. "Do you likeme?" he asked.    

AN.

I LOVE YOU BAEKHYUN-OPPA!

I have to tell you this guys, I actually hints the emojis for the whole ten next chaps, hehe.

QOTD- "Drink and you'll hear what you can't here in public~ you'll dance with both melodies~ affections inside of your affair~ ooh! Drink it~" OMG! THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS COMMERCIAL I HAVE EVER IMAGINE, AHAHAHA! I hope you will vote chingus!!! :)