SEVENTY: Her Voice

OPPA! *yelling-in-nowhere

WE REACHED CHAPTER SEVENTY!!! WHOA, WE'RE OLD ALREADY BUT WE'RE NOT EVEN ONE YEAR OLD YET, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ😵😵😵

AND ALSO, HAPPY 900 VOTES TO US~💃BAEKYEON IS LIFE! AND THERE'S LOVE INTO IT💚

🎧

SEVENTY

Her Voice

I went home earlier today. I've been like this since someone is with me now in this house. I remember the days that I'm over working myself till late night at our building and I just realized that it was really bad for me. At least now I felt that I am a human too that can be weak and lazy.

I was sitting legs' intertwined above my bed. I was swaying myself to the beat of the song playing in my earphones as I was holding my phone.

I chose Crush's 'Don't Forget' to sing in the competition that I am going to join. I don't know why I joined that competition where in fact that I am a busy person. But I guess new thing won't be bad after all.

"Ilheobeorijima~[Don't lose~]" as I sing with the song.

🎼"Ma~ always by my side

Yeongwonhi hamkke [together forever]

My love"🎶 

[Baekhyun]

As I walk in the unit, I suddenly heard someone's voice from Taeyeon's room. "Oh my love~ sigani jina baby [as time goes by baby]" her voice, it was her voice. I put down the take home Japanese food I am holding to the floor and walk silently and slowly toward to her room. As she continue to sing, "Neowa na uriga name doeeodo ijeobeorijima [If you and me become estranged someday, don't forget me]"

I look through the small slit of her open door but still I cannot see her. "Nal ijeobeorijima~ [Don't forget me]"

Ugh! I just fell from her angelic voice!

As I move closer, I saw her now, sitting above her bed, holding her right ear, and closing her eyes to feel the song. "I norael ijeobeorijima [Don't forget this song]" and I think as she finishes the song in her ears.

[Taeyeon]

I open my eyes and pout.

I wish I'll perform the song well in the day of competition. I already sigh up for there anyway.

The door was pushed to open. I met Baekhyun's eyes. "You're home!" I exclaimed. "I heard you" he said instead and walk in the room. My eyes widened and I pout down. "Your voice was amazing" he complimented and sat in the edge of my bed in front of me. I pressed my lips and can't resist growing a smile. I felt my face flushed and blushed. "Ouh~ you're blushing" he pointed my face. I cup my cheeks and met his eyes. "Because you said amazing for me" I confessed. He cups his cheeks to and imitates me. "Mianhe Taeyeon-ah" he pouts. "Mianhe for making you, red" he said again. I reach his tummy and gave him a pinch. We both laugh. "You want me to take my revenge again?" He asked. I shook my head, "Ani" I said.

"Baekhyun-sshi, would you like me to help you cook today?" I asked. "I took home some Japanese food I brought in the restaurant. Maybe you could help me to warm it again" he asked and stood up. He grabs my hand and pulls me to help me standing up too. It worked and we walk out of my room still he was holding my hand. So I just hold back.

At least I can still hold him.

AN.

ANNYEONG! VISIT THE STILL RISING COMMUNITY OF OREOS!!! JOIN.TALK AND COMPLAIN? NO, SHARE!!! SCRAPBOOKS ONE AND TWO ARE ON THE WAY TO THE FAST APPROACHING OFFICIAL BAEKYEON DAY!!! LINKS BELOW AT THE COMMENT BOX!

TALK AND COMPLAIN? NO, SHARE!!! SCRAPBOOKS ONE AND TWO ARE ON THE WAY TO THE FAST APPROACHING OFFICIAL BAEKYEON DAY!!! LINKS BELOW AT THE COMMENT BOX!