♉️NINETY-FIVE: Beautiful You Are♊️

☔️

NINETY-FIVE

Beautiful You Are

When Taeyeon came back quickly, I immediately hide my hands at my back so she won't see it. When she gets closer, I stare at her eyes even it was dark in the place because it was lights off. Her eyes were just as usual, it's black.

Starting that night, I study everything. If Taeyeon was the lost princess, it still does mean that we can only disappear if we saw the princess. But why I did not disappear the first time I saw her at the palace?

General Hong... he disappears too and I have a strong feeling that it is because I had led him to Taeyeon. But why he did not disappear the first time he saw her?

Remembering General Hong's story about his one soldier, it disappear while he was supposed to lead him to the princess. That means, the soldier saw the princess first, maybe on how long of time but when the day came he figured out that the princess was with him already, that's the time the prophecy stop him and make him disappear.

So it means the prophecy wants somebody to take home the princess that is why it is stopping anyone who found the princess.

So General Hong already met the princess. If Taeyeon was the princess, that means General Hong confirmed her already.

It is impossible to think that maybe General Hong just met anyone where he is only staying here in the building and I stayed here in the building for more than he did.

But if Taeyeon was the princess, why doesn't she have any green eyes? She has a father too.

And if she is not the princess, why am I disappearing every time I was thinking of the clues like she is 22 when the princess is also 22.

My forearms and hands are disappearing too every time I think of my feelings about her.

And one more thing, why I still did not disappear and gone forever? Is it because I can't still confirm that Taeyeon is the princess?

I came out of the bathroom rubbing my wet hair of a towel when the next morning came. Since it was Sunday, she said she don't have work day.

I think it was the first.

I head to the living room wearing my above knee shorts and white tee-shirt finding her at the back of the couch standing while there is a music playing from the TV she was facing.

[AN. Please play clip while reading. Set to on your comfortable volume]

[NP: Beautiful- Baekhyun]

I looked at Taeyeon from head to toe. She was wearing blue thick short and while lose long sleeve which exposing her collar bones already.

[Taeyeon right now, just make her long hair black]

She was swaying her hips and shoulders to the soft melody of the song

She was swaying her hips and shoulders to the soft melody of the song. I stared at her. She closed her eyes and faces my direction before opening her eyes again.

"Baekhyun!" she called happily. I put down my towel and head to her.

When I stop in front on her she closed her eyes while smiling.

She just became crazy and beautiful in my eyes right now.

"It is good to dance today, it was raining again outside" she speaks while closed eyes. I scanned her whole beautiful features. She opened her eyes. "Aren't you fell cold?" she asked. I shook my head while wearing a shy smile. She gave me a glare look then suddenly swivel away from me makes her long hair twirl in the air while closing her eyes.

Seems times became slower. That image of her kept repeating in my mind many times but in a fast way.

When she dances with the playing song, she stops far to me and look at me while grinning. "Baekhyun! Dance with me!" she called. "But I don't dance, sorry" I said. She pouted annoyed and just dance to song again.

She was closing her eyes and waving her hair. She was arching her neck which makes it really visible in my eyes.

That just makes me think she's seducing me.

She suddenly run to me and hold my hand. She lifted it up and controls my hand to a dance step which she drew around me not letting go my hand. When she finishes, I saw a big sincere smile in her face. She is so happy. That's makes me smile.

"May I ask one thing?" I asked. "You are already asking" she giggles while busy making our hands palms each of our hands while continuing to move her body to the song. "Seriously, where is General Hong?" I asked again. She was still wearing her grins. "I don't know. Maybe she hated this home and run away like Cinderella" she said. "I am not joking" I poke. "I know because you are a monster from another dimension" she said still. I furrowed my brows, "Taeyeon!" I said briskly. She stops palming our hands and gave a sad smile, bowing her head.

The song continued.

She lifted my hands again and make it cross over her while she turn her back which all made me hug her from her back. She did not let go of my hands. I had started to smell the aroma in her hair. She was still swaying to the song while closing her eyes. She made me also sway. All I could do is to place my head in her shoulder.

"Taeyeon-ah..." I called. We continue to sway slowly. "Naneun neoleul joh-ahae [I like you]" I whispered softly in her ears.

[Taeyeon]

In my closed eyes, I heard him. So I grew a smile. "Nado neoleul joh-ahae [I like you too]" I said. My heart beats so fast. It was extra ordinary now.

[Baekhyun]

I hug her tightly around her waist. "But we should not..." I started to crack my voice.Her grips in my hands tighten. She took a deep breath. "I...I know" she said with cracked voice too. I pressed my lips in her hair above her ear. "Mianhe..." I said and tears started to flow down my eyes as I closed my eyes tightly. She gave a heavy sigh while crying, "But why?" she said crying. Slowly... my whole body becomes transparent. I look like just a shade already. But we can still touch each other. She holds my hands even tighter. "Baekhyun... I love you, just why is this happening?" she asked. I felt dying inside me, hearing what she said that she loves me but the fact that we can't celebrate for it. This hopeless love hurts me.    

AN.

I didn't plan this to happen at all. It just came today while I am writing this part. Now, the story line broke. I don't know anymore how to cross the line to the ending. There were five chapters left, include there the epilogue. Will you give me any ideas how would the ending look a like be? Please, I need you help!

Vote is most appreciated! Fighting!