TWO: To The Modern Dynasty

🌱
TWO:
To The Modern Dynasty

I entered the wide light and darkness has welcomed me.

💮
[Taeyeon]
Kring.

I answered the phone above the wooden book shelves in my living room while still shaking my right hand to remove the bubbles of soap on it. "Annyeong? How may I help you?" I welcomed the caller. "Ms. Kim, some of the buyers of the A-B painting is calling my number. I want to open it to you but I your phone was not answering? Waeyo?" Tiffany said in the other line. "Jinjja? Mian--- jakkaman!" I yelled in stammer way and put down the phone...

Time check and it's already 11:11 and the moon is so up and bright.

I was now in the middle of a little traffic or a slow driving way because the high way is still full of cars even this time. I was texting Tiffany, one of my closest friends about the deal an hour ago in the office.

A buyer wants to buy one of my big paintings and it is costly but I refuses because they will just buy it for burning in their some kind of religion things and I don't want to let that happen especially that I am not just looking for a buyer, I am also looking for a new owner that really deserves my precious painting.

To Tiffany: [It is easy to find another buyer for that, you know that]

I send the message and put my phone besides me. I had my look in the highway I was tackling with one hand on the driving wheel. Suddenly, my phone sounded and I had looked down at it.

Message not sent
Low signal

What then?! Seriously? In the city? Why, is it going to rain?

I decided to park my car in front of a historical place.

It's an old place and this is a tourist spot. For only I knew about this is an old palace. The government let this as a tourist spot but only outside of the castle and they are not allowing everyone inside the big house well maybe because it's a sacred place.

I got out of the car and extended my arm upward that's holding my phone, hoping I will get some signal. I furrowed my eye brows when the phone is still telling me for the low signal. I never knew I was walking now. I look at my way and my direction is to enter the unguarded open gates of the old kingdom. I had look at the big tall gates that has split between, a little open. It seems like they forgot to close it.

My phone sound again and I had look at it.

Getting signal...
Please wait

I smiled widely. I walk toward the gates and walk and walk and walk until...

[Baekhyun]
I saw a white living thing that is looking to another white thing in her hand approaching me and seems like she never plan to stop until she bumped in my chest. She looked at me alarmed.

Hey, I know her!

[Taeyeon]
I had look up in a man in blue hanbok with realistic long hair in pony tail and a blue head band.

Our eyes are looking at each other.

♫Am I out of my head?
Am I out mind♪
Np: Bad Things- Camila Cabello x Machine Gun

He's eyes are so black that shines and he is looking at me like he want to say something.

♪If you only knew the bad things I like♪

My eyes are asking this stranger for what is it.

♪Don't think that I can explain it♪