NINE: So Your Heart Can Pound Like Crazy?, 02

An.

Happy #GreenEyes340reads!
Sorry for super delay updates that is why I'll be updating two chaps at this moments. Author-nim is so busy this week and Hey! Congratulate me, I'll be completing Junior High today. I'll be attending our Completion Ceremony. If you don't understands that, it is mostly known as High School Graduation. So YEY! 🎉🎊😉😄💋

🌱
NINE
So Your Heart Can Pound Like Crazy?, 02

I had immediately run left side to take a shed under extended cement pasted in the building’s wall. It was just two feet wide but I manage to fit myself just not to be wet. I rub my both arms and narrowed my eyes while looking at the fast drifting of the heavy rain in front of me.

The rain is so noisy!

I looked at my left side and saw the guy in hanbok with me in this shed and it’s giving me creeps that he is staring at me like I don’t know when he started doing that. I had my mouth opened a little while meeting his stares to me. I was so shock.

Guitar’s strings
Np: 11:11-Taeyeon

The rain is still noisy and the cold wind is hugging us.

“Na na na na na na na na na na”

I had hugged my arms tightly.

“Na na na na na na, oohh~”

When he will stop staring at me?

“Na na na na na na na na na”

I think we are both frozen now because of coldness.

“I believe, I’ll be over you”

“Let’s have some café mocha” I said.

As I said, the rain stopped quickly. We had both looked up the empty night sky and been just amazed from what just happened.

Seriously, it’s like a fantasy.

We both looked back at each other with the same wandering eyes.

I gues we can’t let go over it just like that. Daebak…

💮
He was following me heading the parking lot walking distance just beside the cement field in front of the Gwaram Building. We found my black Honda and when I pressed the remote key of my car, he was like stunned when the headlights of my car blinks two times. I had looked at him and saw him with big round eyes, amazingly still looking at the headlights of my car.

I enormously looked at him.

Seriously, I want to laugh but at the same time, he’s creeps me out.

“Hey!” I called out. He looked at me. I opened the driver’s door and entered now to sit. I am looking at him at my dash board but he seems like a one-year-old kid who doesn’t know what to do and kept his eyes on me. I had raise my brows and looked at him again enormously. I decided to get out of my car and come closer to him. He followed me with his eyes. “You will sit here” I said and hold his arm, pushing him in the other side of the car. I walked him in the front seat of the car and opened him the door. “Seat inside” I commanded. He looked at me and then to the black chair of the car then to me again. I can tell that he is really hesitating too much but at the end, he made his way to sit inside the car. I quickly closed the door and run around the car to drive now. When I made my position, I saw him looking at me still.

Gee, he is now giving me awkwardness.

[Baekhyun]
She turned her head to me when maybe she notices that I can’t stop staring at her. Our eyes met this way. She suddenly leaned closer to me and I never hesitated to move in a muscle.

Her face was so close to mine now. She is really beautiful in god’s sake.

She lifted his hand to my right shoulder and pushes it gently. That brought my sense back. “Leaned back Mr.” she said grinning like she wants to laugh about me. I thought she wants to hug me when his arms crosses my waist but I was so assuming to say that because she just pulled a black stretchable belt crossing it into my waist and locked it on the other side of the chair.

I am comfy though. Things here are so improved.

When this black big thing starts to move, I get so uncomfortable and I was just gripping tightly at my both sides.

So this thing is what are people used here in this world for transportation. Just like carriages.

I want to ask her many things but I am afraid that she might reject me again for being weirdo.

Yeah, I know now. I am now the weirdo here since this is not my world.

“How was you?’ she then started a conversation.

You know… her appeal is really on me just by knowing she knows how to drive this kind of thing. Daebak…

I looked at her uncomfortably still gripping the chairs besides me. “I am not really fine. I am too hungry” I straight forwarded. She never looked at me and still holding those wheels in front of her and looking at the road we were tackling. “I am too but since it was cold outside, we could use to have coffee with heavy meals” she said. “Coffee? What is that?” I muttered and sway my eyes everywhere in front of us. “It was a kind of hot drink, if you don’t know that. I think you might understand if I say it is somewhat a tea” she said plainly.

Hey! She’s right! So that was a coffee is… she’s real genius.

I had looked at her. “What do you think I might understand it that way?’ I asked though. “Simply because I am figuring out if you are some kind of people who lost not just its family, friends, acquaintance or innocence and sensitiveness and maybe also some things in these world and because you are wearing those kind of things and you acted like an ancient human being especially that I met you at an old palace, I am thinking you might understand tea than coffee but we are heading to drink coffee now, not a tea” she said continuously. I had just dropped my jaw a little. “What happened to you by the way? How come you lost?” she asked then and I saw some grins in her mouth like she was making fun of me. I rolled my eyes off her. “I just woke up one night like this anymore. I don’t know many things now especially in this world” I said. I saw her in my peripheral view that she glances at me with enormous looks and laugh with no sound a little facing back the road. I looked at her quickly as I just caught her laughing at me on herself. “You are like… with some amnesia?” she said, not minding I caught her making fun of me. “What? What is that?” I said. “It’s a problem in the human’s brain where someone forgets all of his or her memorise” she answered then spins the wheel she was holding at the left direction. This carriage turns left though. “Yeah, I am like having that one, anisia” I said. She blurted out resisting her laugh. I glared at her. She laughs in loud and even patted the wheels she was holding. “It’s amnesia, not anisia!” she continue to laugh.

Wah! I don’t know why I still used to saw her more beautiful now with those laugh where in fact, she is totally making fun of me.

I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Anisia? Whatever!

“I might suggest that you also have an Alzheimer's disease" she said finally. I never planned to talk now to her so silence came toward us.

Al, what? What is that word again… weirdo!

“Hey. Can I ask? How come you still wondered if I am a human?” her voice cuts out the silence.

An.

How come Baekhyunee?

Do not forget to vote guys! How do you like the story any way?