SIXTY: Green Eyes [🎯]

SO WE'VE REACH CHAPTER 60!!! OMO!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS, ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO ARE COMMENTING AND VOTING!!! FIGHTING!!!

💟

SIXTY

Green Eyes

I stops when someone touch my shoulder. "Hey pretty boy, wanna dance?!" suddenly a two teenager approaches me. They were drank too. I grew a grin to the one who talks.

🍓

[Taeyeon]

I was washing my hands in the sink, currently in the middle of my bathroom ritual. Still Baekhyun wasn't home yet. I called sunny and DO wasn't home yet too. I looked at my bare face in the mirror. I stared at my bare emerald green eyes through the mirror. There goes the things in my surrounding, they're getting blurry and contrasting their colors. I closed my eyes tighter and bowed down my head.

My eyes are broken. They were naturally green. And everybody hates me because of that, even myself. But when I cover them with my contacts, they were concealing. The doctor said this case is one of a kind. I also searched through internet about it but no one was related to my situation. Every time I remove my contacts, visions are appearing. The things I am look became blur and at the same time, contrasting their colors. It was painful in the eyes.

Sometimes I think I am cursed. Is these green eyes were curse?

Suddenly, my door receives a loud knocks. I opened my eyes again. "Baekhyun's noona?!" the general was calling from the door of my room. I immediately walk fast as things were starting to damage in my eyes again. But when I open the door of my bathroom, my body goose bumps and everything in my eyes became clear. Everything became slow in my mind. I widened my eyes but my body won't coordinate to stop opening the door.

As I took a step out, I had welcomed the general who choose to enter my unlocked room to approach me immediately. Our eyes met.

He had stop and slowly widened his eyes to see me

He had stop and slowly widened his eyes to see me. I had blinked my widened eyes many times while looking at him confused. "You..." he stammered stunned, frightened and confused at the same time. He froze. He lifted his arm to point me even he can't move anymore because of anxiousness. Just like him, my mouth opens a little too. I continue to goose bumps. "You are... who-who are you..." he continues to stammer. I somehow don't know what to say and I became totally speechless.

...Because I am seeing the same face and reactions again. The people before who also saw my bare eyes, they are frightened. They fear me... then they...

"You are the..." he muttered and slowly in my blink, he became transparent gradually.

Just like the others... they fear me...then they... disappear in front of me.

AN.

DENG-DENG-DENG-DENG! OMO! IT'S A REVELATION CHAPTER 🎯!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?