FORTY-TWO: Back To The Modern Dynasty

💐

FORTY-TWO

Back To The Modern Dynasty

[Taeyeon]

I had opened my eyes sleepily and became conscious. I was above of something bold. I felt something between my legs. I closed my eyes again when I saw the TV far from me.

I was sleeping at the couch, I thought in my mind.

The branchlike between my legs suddenly move up and down back. I had known it was his lap. "Hm..." I muttered, trying to go back to sleep. It was still dark in the morning anyway. I grip his white shirt in his chest part. He moves again his tights and held my waists. I was about to be tickled when he lifted me up toward his head a little and hug my back. I rub my face in his chest and stayed it buried. He moves again trying to be comfortable. His tights press my right tight so I had furrowed my brows, feeling something sharp at my right lap. I lifted myself upper trying to be comfortable again when he suddenly, "Auh" lowly. I stopped and my right hand scanned for his face. When I touch his face, I scanned for his left ear and squeeze it lightly when I found it. "Hmm... noona... breakfast" he muttered sleepily. I lifted myself sleepily again and reach for his neck to hug it. I burry my right face to his chest. "You cook..." I said sleepy. He rubs my back, "Hmm.. you cook for now" he said. "Koong-ah...breakfast" I said still. "Koong-ah?" he asked sleepily. I continue to sleep. But he move right side down so I fell to the inner of the couch. "Hmm..." I muttered annoyed. "Chicken please" he said and hugs me tighter; he wrapped his leg to mine. I burry my face to his neck and hugs him too. I smelled all of him. "Koong-ah, I want coffee" I said. "Taengoo~ you cook" I heard him whined sleepily.

🌾

I opened my eyes and guess it was a half of hour ago now since I had woke up back then earlier. I jolted up and found I was above him again; my head was on his chest already. He was still sleeping. I stared at him for a long while before kissing his chin. He has no response so I kiss it again. I kissed it again for the third time before waking up from the couch. I pulled my loose sleeveless that is longer than my black shorts. I walk out and head to my room to do my morning rituals.

🌾

[Baekhyun]

The frying of chicken from the kitchen woke me up. I rub my messy hair and head to the kitchen. I saw Taeyeon there, cooking, hair is two-braided, wearing a white loose sleeveless and not wearing pants? Oh, I remember, she likes to wear 'shorts'.

I approaches her and look at what's she is cooking. She got alarmed about me so she smiled and greeted, "Good morning hanbok-man". "Koong-ah" I corrected her. "What?" she said innocently. "You called me Koong-ah" I said. She flinched her brows and laugh awkwardly, "Why would I call you Koong-ah? You are not Koong-ah. You don't name as Koong. Your name wasn't even Koong-ah. Why would I? me? Why--", "Shh" I press my finger to her lips. "Slow down. Arasso 'NOONA', you did not called me Koong-ah already" I said and walk away. She stayed quiet.

Aissh, how denial. Why doesn't she call me Koong-ah forever? Is it bad to like it this much? I had wasted my love calling her Taengoo!

🌾

We were eating breakfast now. I was chewing the bread in my hand while looking at her still annoyed about earlier. "Chicken" she said happily and put a chicken in my plate bare handed. I looked at it and to her next. I found her busy to her other food. I pressed my lips together before making my way to lift a spoon and stir a cup of coffee at my side. I put the spoon on my mouth and slide the coffee toward her. She looked at it and to me next finding me holding the spoon now and looking at her. "Coffee" I said plainly. She put her lips down and tries resisting smiling then avoided her eyes to me. I bowed my gazes and grew a smile.

🌾

[Taeyeon]

We areboth heading down the building already, ready for our works. "You sure youdon't need a right back and forth to your work?" I asked, fishing the right keyfor my car. We entered the elevator now. "No. Do I owe you money?" he saidbeside me. "Okay. But at least I'll know where is that restaurant so anytime Ican visit you, a friendly visit" I said. "How thoughtful of you, but no thanks"he said. I looked at him. "I am not thoughtful" I said.

AN.

Okay, I love this chap! Hope you like it too!

Please vote guys!