TEN: So Your Heart Can Pound Like Crazy?, 03

🌱
TEN
So Your Heart Can Pound Like Crazy?, 03

I did not answer while she keeps her driving. “You know, I used to think that you are playing with me when you acted that you are making sure if I am a human. I mean… aren’t you playing? I am thinking that you are just kidding to me interpreting that I look more than a goddess than a human” she uttered. I let out a “ha-ha” and that makes her glance at me for a while. “What’s so funny? I used to be called like that when I was in high school because I am non ordinary beautiful” she said proudly and makes a turn left again in this thing. I turn my head to her. “I just thought you are somewhat an alien because you dressed differently to mine” I answered sincere. “Whoa. Seriously? Do I have a big head? Narrow big eyes?” she uttered. “Weird to you huh but I think it’s a vice versa since it is you who is like an alien here and dressed differently” she said again. “Yeah, I understand now that I am not in my world” I slipped. “I mean not in my usual own world” I repeated and cleared my throat. “How come you listened to my heat beat anyway?” she said and stopped this thing from running, parking in front of a place that has full of chairs and table plus I can see again some magical doors like what’s on the building earlier.

“If your heart beats like mine, I could tell that you are like me, a human too since you are never been look like other living things with heart” I said. She unbuckles her black belt she used to buckle mine too and looked at me. “What if I say I am not really a human?” she said. I stayed quiet and stared at her eyes which don’t even give any talk or reaction.

Is she?

“So your heart can pound like crazy?” I had asked. She licked her lips.

Oh, her tongue though, never minds.

“Your heart can pound like crazy so?” she asked so. I had jolted backward a little and furrowed my eye brows. She giggled. “C’mon, I’m just joking, I am really a human” she said and lean cloaer to me to unbuckles the lock of my black belt. “I know right” I said. She jolted up to meet my eyes. We are about six inches apart before our nose will tip to each.

Wow… I never know a human could look like just a goddess at this moment.

“I know what you are talking about” she said.

[Taeyeon]
I cut out and walk outside the car. I draw around the car to reach the other side of it. I opened his door for him and he just looked up me. “Uhmm…” I thought and put my index finger in my lip. “You know you can’t stay wearing clothes like that but I guess we will consider it for now. It’s late in the evening though so there are less people will intriguing about you and I think we can stay along with it. I like audience if you don’t know” I smiled and dragged his hanbok in his shoulder out of the car. “Yeogin Eodiingayo? (Where is this place?)” He asked. I wiped out some dust in his hanbok levelled in his chest. He had looked at it and then to me next. “Stop asking, I am hungry now” I cease.

An.
Yayyyyyy! Chapter Ten is OUT NOW! How do you like the story? Please give supports so I will be able to post the next chap.

I am thinking to give you some spoils for the next chap!

*thinking

Well, I made my mind…

Next on the Green Eyes:
[Fingers On My Button And Now You’re Playing It]
Who wasn’t if you have with you this kind of man in blue hanbok
I sip a bit
“Hey…” I giggled to catch his attention.
He jolted up to see me and lick his lips. I saw his eyes glued at my lips.
“Use this to wipe your entrance” I suggested and lend toward him a napkin.
I looked at him wandering with my big round eyes…
Little by little…
Closer… getting more close…
A little bit more…
UGH! Whyyyy! I could cry now!
“Thanks to your eyes, I was able to see my reflection” I said sarcastically. “Ahh~” he nodded.
This stubborn…