♉️NINETY-NINE: 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓮♊️

☔️

NINETY-NINE

Please Remember Me

[Baekhyun]

"Yah! Look how beautiful this one!" Taeyeon showed her phone to me for the nth time. I bend right for the nth time to see the road.

We are on the travel back to Seoul. I was the one who is driving. Taeyeon is keep talking about her paintings. She was so excited to go home so she can show me her paintings. But since we are still on the travel, she was keeping on complimenting her own works through her phone where she captured her paintings.

"Now! This is one of my master piece!!" she said and face me her phone again. "Yah! I told you, I'm driving" I scolded. "But this is one of my master pieces!!!" she whined while jumping on her seat. "Almost all of them are one of you master piece already!" I said. "Because I'm a great painter!!!" she fights. I gave a sigh. "Why don't you tell all of that to that Chen" I rolled my eyes. "What? What was that? You are putting him again between us" she said. "Oh I don't know" I furrowed my brows, still my eyes won't let go of the road. "You are always jealous of him. He's just my friend. And you said it's okay to you for me to accept his offer because I like it. You trusted me right?" she said. "Yes! It's okay to me because you like it. Why did you like it? Do you like him?" I said. "Oh c'mon, I love you!" she said. "Yeah, you love me while you like him" I rolled my eyes again. "It just... hey, just looks at this painting--" she was cut out when I hit the break. We both almost flew. "Yah!" she scolded. "Why are you trying to change the topic?! Taeyeon... do you like him?" I turn to face her seriously. "I almost got hit in the head and you are just going to ask that?" she said angrily. "I hit the break because I cannot feel the wheel!" I shouted. She was frightened. But it quickly came to her mind. She looks at my hands and saw it was disappearing again. "Does being a jelly will make me disappear too?" I asked with mixed emotions, angry, sad, worried and jealous. She was sad and I can see it in her face and eyes.

Slowly and bravely, she lifted his hands and put it above my disappearing hands. "Stronger..." she said still looking down our hands. "We can still feel each other" she continued. Silence came next. We are both waiting that may hands will go back to normal.

We continue to wait...

We are still waiting...

And times seems slower now...

Why I am still like this?

"Baekhyun-ah... I love you okay?" she said lowly and with cracked voice. I had looked up to her bowing head. I felt so serious now. "I love you too..." I said. "So stop being jelly now and go back" she said crying already. Tear drops were wetting her chair. "Taeyeon-ah... I'm so sorry. I promise not to feel jealous again" I said as my voice cracked too. She once sneezes. "So stop crying now..." I whined a little bit. "Then go back so I stop" she said. My tears started to flow. I bit my lip and bowed down my head. "When you really have to..." she stated. I had looked up to her again. "Please remember me" she continued.

[NP: After A Long Time -BaekJi Young and Jo Eun]

THE PROTAGONISTS:

Baekhyun of Joseon

Taeyeon of Modern

AN.

SO WHERE HERE IN CHAPTER 99! Please comment any and please vote if possible!!! Thanks a lot!!! +_+