♉️NINETY-FOUR: Moon Yeon, Where Are You? [🎯]♊️

☔️

NINETY-FOUR

Moon Yeon, Where Are You?

"He cried... he already saw himself" I said sadly to DO while we are walking the hallway of the building. I was bowing my head and he was looking at me. "If he chooses to leave you... it was more painful for you since you know he loves you too" he said. I wrinkled lips and glare at the way. "Then why tell him you know he loves you? In that, he may ask you if you like him too then said yes. If he knows that, he won't leave" he said again. I stop and face him. "He found what he is looking for here or not, he will disappear. You know he will disappear because it was magic or some... I DON'T KNOW!" I busted out my puzzled thoughts. "Then try to disappear too" he said plainly. "What?!" I furrowed my brows. "If he is disappearing because he thinks of you then you should disappear then so he won't disappear. In that case, just accept that you are not for each other" he said, digging his hands in his pockets. "Kyungsoo!" I scolded. "Yes, you were right, he found that princess or not, he will disappear because it was faith but I was right too. If you love him and want him to live, and then disappear so he will not be the one who will disappear" he said again. "You are not helping" I muttered. "I am. You know I am. Open your eyes" he said and walks away.

I stayed where I am. I bowed my head and tears quickly discharge from my eyes even how I try to hold it. I had grips my hands.

[Baekhyun]

I knock at her room. After a while, Taeyeon opened. "What is it? Does this crying baby want a hug again?" she said smiling. I gave a sigh. "It was raining outside. Do you have extra blanket there that is thicker than my old one?" I asked. "Uhmm" she muttered and put her finger in her lips while looking up. "I am only the available" she joked and opens her arms wide. I rub my head. "I'll take you home then" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist and started to carry her. "Oh my god! Wait! I'm just kidding!" she protested and wiggles her feet. I put her down so. We face each other again.

"I have to ask you this" I said. She lifted her brows. "What do you call a living creature that is not from this world?" I asked. "Whoa, is that a riddle?" she asked amaze. "Just answer what's on your mind" I said. "Well... not from this world? Uhm, is it aliens? You know, the monsters from another dimensions? Haha!" she giggles. "Then you can call me monster" I declared. She stops and looked at me. "Why? Why do I have to call you that?" she asked confused. "Because..." I was cut when she exclaimed, "Ah...Because you're creeping in my heart? I know that song! You can call me monster! I'm creeping' in your heart babe!" she said and quickly dance a very ugly dance steps which made me cover my mouth and step back to look at her.

Why did I ever fell for this dork?

After she danced she laugh briskly while tapping my chest, can't get out of her own jokes and funniness.

I checked my voice. "I don't know what you are talking about okay? Just... I want you to know that I maybe that monster who came from another dimension" I said as I poke. She is looking at me silently.

I know in this late night I'm still talking about ridiculous thing but so she did. She even dances an ugly kind of dance. It just can't handle any more of my conscience so I'm giving her hints about who am I really. I can trust her. I know I can trust her even I'll say the whole real story. But this one questions is still wandering in my mind, Can she believe me and trust me too?

"Okay" she said finally. "What? What okay?" I asked. "You are a monster right? You said you are. Then fine, you are a monster from another dimension. Go sleep now okay? I'll hand you the blanket you were asking" she said and tap my chest once more. I was speechless. She turns around and started to walk away now when I found my words to say. I took a step and extend my arm to poke her but suddenly, my hand gets through her body which made me fright again and steps backwards, looking widely with my transparent hands.

It is happening again...

I looked at Taeyeon who just went in her room.

Could it be...?

"Princess Moon Yeon?" I asked myself lowly. "Taeyeon..." I mumbled again, "Are you the lost princess I am looking for?"

AN.

He found the one! Yehey!!! Anyway, I put so many extras on this story. Lol, please vote guys!!! Thank you :)

And oh!, please comment any <3

[Taeyeon of this story]