EIGHTY-SIX: He Knows? [🎯]

EIGHTY-SIX

He Knows?

"Hold it here" Taeyeon commanded as we are both holding the sword's handle. We are currently at this empty room she called 'practice area'.

Taeyeon thought me a lot of things I already know. But what I learned most was the courage she was giving and keep saying to me. She is a good teacher. She said I should not hold the handle too tight or I might let go of it the times of fighting. I should focus on the sword's direction if I want to keep it in my hand because the only problem on me is the sliding of sword in my hand.

💋

[Kyungsoo]

I pressed the doorbell of Baekhyun's and Taeyeon's unit. After a while, someone opened it and Taeyeon welcomed me. "Kyunsoo-sshi" she grins. I smiled too. "Ou! Baekhyun is not here. He went down to buy something on the convenient" she said. "I was really going to ask if he's here or not. I wanted to talk to you than him" I said. She had stared at me and blinked once. "May I come in?" I asked one more time.

💋

I was staring at the city through the glass wall here in her living room, holding a soda she offered. She came back holding her soda too. I glance at her and then back to the scenery taking a sip of my soda. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked. "About Baekhyun" I answered without looking at her. I saw her in the corner of my eye that she was staring at me again. "What about him?" she asked finally. "Where and when did you meet that guy?" I asked. "Baekhyun? I met him in the old tourist attraction palace from Korea's traditions. It was... uhmm, one month ago? Almost I guess" she answered. I look at her in my right. She was looking at the scenery drinking her soda. "Do you like him?" I ask. She stops for about three seconds then put down the soda and looked at me. "Why are you asking that?" she asked so. "I'm just curious if the kind of educated woman like you will fall for that extra guy. If you know what I mean, I am not saying bad things to Baekhyun, I'm just referring on how he acts and thinks" I explained. "I understand it. Well, I do not feel more than friends to him" she said lowly and avoided my gazes. "So you do like him" I declared. She looked up to me. "Why--How--Ugh! You won't tell him right?" she became red suddenly. I smiled. "I won't just don't tell him too what we talk about and we will talk about more today" I said. She gave a sigh. "He was just too cute and manly at the same time. He was caring. His voice is so gentle in my ears. And every time our skin touch, I felt something sparks. Well, I know you can't understand it because you are not a woman" she explained. "Do you want to be with him?" I asked again. She looked at me. "We're living under the same roof, what you mean?" she said confused. "Like after confessions?" I cleared. She smiles sadly. "I don't think he likes me back. He's so focus on his mission. I can see how he is trying his best to solve it and when it does, he'll leave right?" she said lowly and sadly. "But what if he likes you too?" I suggested. She looked at me. "Did he say it to you? That he likes me too?" she asked. "He did said something but I cannot tell if he likes you or not" I said. "He said he did not like me at all" she said. "Baekhyun said to me you said it too to him" I said. "Yeah" she agreed. "But you do like him. Do you think is there any chances that he was saying those words like how you mean in saying it to him?" I was giving her clues now. She became quiet. "That he doesn't like me because he loves me?" she asked me. I smiled. "Does he love me?" she asked. "I said I cannot tell" I said. She pouted, "Aish, unfair" she muttered. I gave a short chuckle. "How can you love each other if he is disappearing?" I asked finally looking back to the scenery. "What do you mean?" she asked on the other side and took a sip of her soda. "I know about it" I said.

[Taeyeon]

I had stop when his words sinks in my mind together.

He knows?

I had looked at him quickly and stared at him. After a while, he met my gazes. "The time on the café when you first meet that girl named Bomi, I figured out that you also knows about it. He became transparent for some seconds right?" he said. I stayed quiet. "I wanted to ask you about it the days after that day. I am seeing Baekhyun disappearing some of his parts most especially his hands and arms already. But when I see your reaction that day, I knew you already know about it and that's not the first time you saw him disappear right?" he said again. I nodded and bowed my gazes. "What is going on?" he asked. I looked up to him again. "Tell me, do you know something about it?" he asked. I shook my head disappointedly. "I don't know too" I said lowly. "I have no idea" I said.

Even deep in me, I have some. People disappears in my bare eyes already but Baekhyun did not see my bare eyes and he do not disappears on of a time, he disappears for just a very short while then everything will be okay next like nothing happens.

"When he talks about you the recent days, those times where the times his parts disappears and became transparent. Is there any connection to you?" he continues to asked. "Kyungsoo... I don't know" I said again. "Then maybe it was just coincidence that it only happens when he talks about you" DO said and hold his chin, furrowing his brows and bowing his head. I think of the times he disappears.

The first one was when he is drunk. He told me this, "I'm paranoid noona. I'm starting to think you're the one". He was referring to me and that means he talks about me. The second one was, "And I lied too" I said. I saw questions in his eyes. "I am not a noona. I'm just 22" I said again. His brows furrowed. "Bo?" he had leaned closer to me as the point was made in his mind. I was going to speak when I felt his hand become untouchable. I immediately had looked down to our hands and I saw right in front of me that his hand was semi-invisible. That time, I talk about myself. Then the third one was when I told the girl named Bomi that I am just 22 and I am not a noona. Baekhyun told it to Bomi and that means Baekhyun is talking about me to Bomi. What is happening? Is it my fault on how because he was disappearing? What did I ever do to these people? Why are they disappearing?!

"Maybe it wasn't coincidence at all" I said to Kyungsoo. He had look to me. "Because the times he disappears in my eyes are also the times he is talking about me or maybe thinking about me" I said. "Do you think you have something to do with it?" he asked. I shook my head, "I still don't know how and why" I said. "At the first place, why is he disappearing? I mean, it's a magic and unbelievable" he said. "I know" I said lowly. "Aren't you afraid?" he asked. I stared at him.

I am more like a monster if I am going to show my cursed eyes to him and he'll disappear.

"I can't imagine myself without him" I said. He stared at me then. "Then the questions are, who is he?" DO said to me. "...and what is he?" he continued.

NP: After A Long Time-Baek Ji Young