📌GREEN EYES: The Final Ten Chaps

🌿

𝓖𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓷 𝓔𝔂𝒆𝓼

ɬɧɛ ʄıŋąƖ ɬɛŋ ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞʂ

  ✒️

Byun Baekhyun came from the Joseon Dynasty playing the role of a stubborn, playful, troublemaker and hard-headed apprentice of Byun Baekbeom, the Royal Greatest Warrior, his uncle. As the next in the position, he was given a task to travel through the future or as they called the "Modern World/Dynasty" to find the lost princess of their kingdom, the Kim Moon Royalty.

The lost princess was said by the prophecy that will end the long-time war that is happening between the two kingdoms.

As Baekhyun leaves his homeland and starts his travel, it became hard for him to cope up with this " immoral" world. But the rain helps him to meet a lady.

👒

On the other time of Korea lives a lonely lady named Kim Taeyeon. She is 22 years young and she has no accompany in life except for her aunt who she visited once a month in her province just to communicate with her father. She works as a fashion designer in a big company popular in Korea. She also sells paintings overseas and this became one of her money resources.

She was workaholic. She only cares to her life goals. She doesn't even have a dream. She never experience love. She is a busy person. She loves her father so much which she never have a chance to be love back by it.

Deep in her was a very broken girl. She is so sad. Even in her times that she still have her mother, she felt hated already because of her 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈.

Magics was happening to her because of this eyes. People disappears in front of her once she got entangled by them.

🎑

But one day came and souls of different time and world and era bumped each one.

Eyes are looking at each other.

Taeyeon became the key to Baekhyun's mission and she helped him find the lost princess who is the key to the war between the two kingdoms. She will join him to his travel and learn to accept the fact that their feelings are developing for each other.

🎼

Because Taeyeon lied to Baekhyun about her age, he did not thought of Taeyeon being the lost princess quickly. Also Baekhyun thought that the mission is so sacred so that is why he played safe, not telling anyone except Kyungsoo about the clue of the lost princess being with GREEN EYES. He also did not tell anyone where he really came from.

👸

On the travel, they meet Bomi, a lady with Green Eyes. It was still on the  process of studying her little by little. They cannot force her to go home.

Taeyeon now is jealous. She had a dream now. She dream to be with Baekhyun forever. But Baekhyun on the other hand was confused. He was grateful that he found the princess but sad that he will end the travel now. He have to leave the modern dynasty and so on he have to leave Taeyeon too.

He has dignity not to turn his back to his old life even he loves Taeyeon so much.

Questions starts to run...

Would Baekhyun choose to go home with the princess?

Or he would choose to stay and start to play another different role?

What if he founds out that Taeyeon have a green eyes, would he disappear too just like the other?

Would he disappear too and leave Taeyeon?

Can they forget each other?

Or they wills see in other dimension?

📑

🌿

🌿