SIXTY-TWO: Cold

💟

SIXTY-TWO

Cold

We are on our sweater because the air outside is cold especially that it just rain and I think it will go rain again. "They said they are on the bar table, C'mon" Sunny said and hold my wrist to walk me with her.

It was far from the entrance then we reach our destination. Bunches of boys were in a middle of a circle; they were drinking, talking and laughing. Some of the boys got their lady. But I looked around DO's friends to find Baek but he is not one of them.

"KYUNGSOO!" Sunny exclaimed as she saw Kyungsoo on the round bar chair, drank, looks miserable and full of bruise and scratches in the face. But he is drank and I think he's fine with it.

Sunny cups DO's face and worriedly looking at her boyfriend. As I am still looking around and walking toward Sunny, I had rubbed my arms because of coldness.

"Hey, you're that girl on Sunkyu's unit" suddenly, a semi-drank tall man approaches me with his big grin. I remember him quickly, he's Chanyeol. I continue to rub my arms as I looked up to him enormously.

"Let's go home Sunny-ah" DO whined in the another edge. Our attentions were put to them. DO can't barely open his eyes, he's sleepy and drank at the same time. He was like a kid who wants to go home already. "Go home? How hell you'd gone in a fight?!" Sunny yelled at him instead. DO got stunned and looked up to his girlfriend. "I won't go home with you unless you tell me what happened" Sunny is acting bossy. She crossed her arms. "Sunkyu-ah..." DO poke softly and held Sunny's elbows. "I'm tired" he continued. "Why are you here?! This is a club" Sunny yelled again. "Don't be angry" DO started to wet his eyes. He was frustrated as I can see.

I know Sunny is too mad at him right now but she's being rude toward DO too.

"Let's me get him home" the guy I remembers name was Suho approaches the quarreling couple. He held DO's arm to make him stand. "No, I want to go home with her" DO whined and shrug off for his arm then hug Sunny tightly. I gave a sigh then. I turn to face Chanyeol besides me whose busy drinking wine. "Where is Baekhyun?" I asked. He was poked. "You mean the guy with Kyungsoo? His still on the dance floor, he's damn drunk" he answered. I gave a sigh again. I looked at behind me to check how crowded the dance floor is. But even it was like a hell, my mind made my feet to walk toward it.

I was entering the crowd now. Music is getting louder in my ears. The smell is not so good. People are howling, screaming, jumping, and partying. I was the different one because I am wearing thick sweater.

Where in this hell Baek was?!

I just recovered in a nightmare but I don't fell impatient. I continue to rub my arms and when another step in heading, suddenly, my shoulders get heavy, a chin was put above my right shoulder. I got froze and widened my eyes. A man's two hands slide across my arms to my hands and he held my cold hands. That just made me feels warm. "Taengoo?" he spokes lowly from my shoulder. I got unfroze and turn my head right as Baekhyun's side view welcomes. "Baekhyun-ah..." I poke and immediately face him, holding his both hands. "What happened to you?" I asked worried. "Mianhe... are you worried?" he asked lowly looking at me with his weak eyes. "I'll take you home now" I said and pull his leather jacket to fix it on him. "C'mon" I said commandingly and wrap my arms to his left arm and walk him out of the crowd.

🍓

Baekhyun's right arm is on my shoulder. He was heavy. We are trying to walk to the sidewalk already heading where I parked my car. Sunny and DO are at our back. Sunny is still scolding Kyungsoo for being here and gone to a fight.

"You said it was on a café! What happened to that girl? Did you touch her?!" Sunny argues, crossing her arms. DO manage to walk unlike Baekhyun. "Sun Kyu, I did not touch her that's why the boy knocked me. It was a misunderstanding. They were drunk" DO explained, walking fast across us to follow Sunny. "And you are also drunk!" Sunny fights still. They get in the passenger seats of my car while I'm still little far from the car, trying to carry Baekhyun.

I lifted Baekhyun again in my shoulder. He was whispering words I can't understand. He's totally drunk. As I continue to walk him, he called me,"Noona". "Baekhyun, stop calling okay?" I said irritated as he called me again for the fifth time and when I asked him, he just laughs like an old man. "Noona"he called again a little bit whined. "Aish!" I muttered. Gladly we reached the front seat. I pulled to open the car and push Baekhyun in. His head fell to the back chair and he fell asleep peacefully. I slammed the door and drew around the car to drive us away already.    

AN.

SO OUR BAEKKIE IS DRUNK, HMMM?

SO KAISTAL BROKE UP... AND I'M SHIPPING SUN-KYUNG IN THIS STORY. THAT'S AWKWARD, HAHAHA!

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE GUYS!

ALSO, IT'S WEIRD THAT NO ONE COMMENTED ON THE REVELATION CHAP, HAHA!

THANKS FOR VOTING ANYWAY!!! HWAITING!!!