EIGHTY-FIVE: Because I Love You

EIGHTY-FIVE

Because I Love You

There were band aids in my both elbows and knees plus in my left shoulder because of my breaks. I just wear my above-knee-shorts in denim and also a denim vest plus I braided my hair into two. I am now currently driving the car early in the morning while Baekhyun is beside me.

"Where are we going first?" he asked. "It would be the driving lesson for the beginners then we'll go to my old work shop for the sword fighting" I answered. "Am I going to drive a car already?" he asked. "No, you should know first all of the tools here and what it can do when you press, pull or touch it" I said. "Is it going to be dangerous?" he asked again. I looked at him and back to the road again growing a grin. "Do not be too nervous, I'm here there. We're just going to sit in a small cubicle where it was like a car. You'll see" I said again. I heard him gave a sigh. "I'm not nervous, I'm just curious" he said lowly. "Okay Mr Hanbok-man" I said and continue to grin.

💋

Finally we arrived to our destination. We head to the building's front desk and meet a man from it. "Yes maam?" he asked. "I got an appointment here. I called last night. I am Kim Taeyeon and this is Baekhyun" I said and point Baekhyun at my back. "Okay man, I'll check" he said and open the folders in front of him. "May I ask if this is Mr and Mrs Kim?" he asked while continuing to work. I widened my eyes. "What?! Pfft!" Baekhyun reacted. I turn to face him while brow up. "And what's funny about that?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just awkward because it's my first time hearing it" he explained. I looked back now and saw the front desk man smiled. I rolled my eyes to him. "I'm sorry maam, I'm sorry sir. I found your reservation already, please this way" he said and extends his right arm to the right direction.

💋

We arrived to the right place. The responsible man walks toward us. "Good morning maam and sir, how may I help you?" he said and took shakes hands with us. "We're here to try the beginner's cubicle. My man here is willing to learn how to drive" I said and point my thumb back to Baekhyun. "I am not willing at all. She likes me to learn that's why we're here" Baekhyun interrupted. I glared at him. "Oh. You will not learn a thing if you are just forcing yourself or if it just someone told you to do it. You should love driving first before learning it" the man said. "Oh do not worry, I'll still do my best to learn it" Baekhyun said to the man. "Jinjja?!" I asked in disbeliefs. He looked at me.

[Baekhyun]

I looked at her. "Ne" I answered.

Because I love you and seeing you smile makes me stronger.

She smirks to me and when she looked on our way, I saw her smiled shyly. So I had smiled too.

I just hope our smiles means the same... the same that our hearts are fluttering because of each other's presences.

💋

We entered a high almost round cubicle. Inside was a seat just like Taeyeon's seat when she was driving. All of the stuffs around were just like in the car which Taeyeon was using when she was driving. The only difference was the big TV in exchange to the glass we see through the road.

I was currently sitting inside and it's my first time sitting in a chair with the wheel in front of me. I am just waiting for this whole thing to work but Taeyeon outside it still arguing with the man.

"He doesn't know anything. He did not read any books. Let me join him so I could teach him. Besidea, he only understand thing when I am the only one who's explaining it" I heard her. "But maam, there is not enough chair for the two of you. I guess you already know about it right?" the man said. I rolled my eyes because of the long wait.

What are they still talking about?!

"It's okay, we can fit both inside" I heard Taeyeon and suddenly, she opens the cubicle. My elbow fell when it was leaning on it. I got angry to her but she exchanges a smile instead. "Yah! What are you doing?" I ask when she entered the small cubicle. "I'll be the one who will teach you" she said as her butt almost kisses my face. She sat between my legs spread. The place became crowded. The parts between my legs became warm. I could have just blinked many times because of what she was doing.

Isn't she awkward that she's sitting between my legs? I mean, I'm not awkward of it >3<

"Baekhyun, hold this wheel and I'll teach how to control it first" she called while holding the wheel. I extend my arms now both beside her and try to reach the wheel without leaning my body to her back.

I have to comment this that her hair is so aromatic again. Well, it was really all the time.

"No, hold my hands and let's steer it together" she repeated. "Nado al-a! [I know right]" I said annoyed and reach her hands. I have no choice is to put my chin at her right shoulder because I can't see the stuff in front of us.

Short moments passed and we feel like we are now on real road, riding a real car even we are just inside of this cubicle. She suddenly stomp one of the control in our feet which makes us almost thrown to the TV's in front. "Whoa!" I reacted when my body pressed to her back strongly. I cannot resist growing a shy smile in my face from a silly little moment happened between us.

When our body bounce back now I quickly asked, "Why did you step on it?" "It was called break. I just saw a bakery on the screen and I was blind to think this was real, haha" she laugh. "Pabo" I muttered. "Stop calling me that, I hate it" she said. I let my ahjussi laugh out. I looked for the break she was talking earlier and step on it. When it happens, the cubicle acts like we suddenly stop a car causing us to bounce again. "Hey! Why did you do that?!" she exclaimed. I laugh again and step on it again. we bounces again. "Hajima!" she yelled. I laugh vigorously.

AN.

I cannot stop laughing, he's being silly at the same time with his byuntae-ness hahaha!

[this is his face while laughing and keep on stepping to the break]

please votie-vote guyth!!! Kamsahamida!!!