TWENTY-THREE: My Answer Is You

cr

cr.soproudofsnsd

n: remembrance of them ♥ because eyes can't lie

♀♂

TWENTY-THREE

My Answer Is You

Growing up without any two blessing lovers, parents, I have been ignorant in any affection things. I know of course how to hug. I hug my friends, my family but none of those meant something for me until at this age. I watched many love story movies too; of course I am still a woman. I got curious about cliché moments: Nose to nose, holding hands, wiping the cream in my mouth, just like at the café before and also this, hugging and maybe kissing is included too.

Now, I felt even more feminine because of him. I feel like in a Korean Novella.

"I..." I made a word.

But I never know how to continue it.

His hug kept even tighter.

Hey! It is not good to hug anybody huh!

But still I never thought of pulling away from his body, from him.

"Tell me Noona... what is the answer?" he repeated. "My..." I had blinked many times.

Yes, I know the answer already but I can't explain how it became my answer that is why I can't say it too.

"It's okay if you still don't know it" he said comforting and attempt to let go of the hug when I suddenly wrapped around my arms around his back.

How come Hanbok-man, how come my answer is you?

[Baekhyun]

I was shocked once more. My jaw dropped little. My eyes widen when she suddenly pulled me back again into the hug.

It was seems another lesson from her. I felt that this is not just a lesson to her... but also mine. Why didn't I realize that hugging is really more than I know?

"My answer is...Aish!" she said annoyed and pulled out of the hug. I saw her annoyed but also sad face. "What?" I asked confused. "Even I pulled you into another hug; I can't still figure it out. Even you did the pulling of hug, I still don't get it. Even I did the pulling of hug, still I don't get it" she complained. I scratched my right eye brow. "I said it's okay if you still can't find it. We don't have much feeling with each other. We are not even great friends" I said.

Love is the answer. At least I knew that. But today, hugging is more than I know... love is more than the word itself.

I answered it so fast... because I maybe had a feeling for her.

"Come on dongsaeng-ah, let's eat the porridge" she said. I was pinned in my thoughts that I am just staring at her. She opened the pot and the thick hot smoke came out quickly. "Ooh! It's so hot!" she blurted out a joy and fans her face with her hand. I grew a smile in my face.

I am weak. That is why they send me here.

AN.

HI GUYS! You have reaches this part! Thansk for reading! I hope you are voting too!!!

Comment any about this story, about my writings or even outside of this story. KAMSAHAMIDA!!!