FIFTY-SIX: Heart Aches

🌸

FIFTY-SIX

Heart Aches

I was glaring at them while lipping the glass of water in my mouth. I was sitting here at the table, glares straight to the two other people here in the house, sitting at the sofa. That man seems enjoying the attention Taeyeon was giving. "Tsk" I even rolled my eyes.

[Taeyeon]

Chen is showing me a photo book. He said that he wants to pick me as his next model to his next project. He is a professional photographer. We're batch mates since junior. We're not that close before but when we met last three years ago on my fashion show, we gradually became close. He talks a lot about his life goals. He was a good friend.

"Ouh! This one's a favourite" I exclaimed when I saw one of his pic on the photo book on his lap that I pointed. The picture goes like this: a couple caught on the mountain side road deck, hugging each other tightly and looks so comfortable. The woman was lifted, knees on bend. The man's arms around the woman's under-butt and he almost let the woman sit on his tough arms. The woman is burying her face in the man's ear, wrapping her arms around the man's hair.

They just remind me of a scene.

"Really? Thanks! I love that shoot too" Chen agrees. "Where did you captured it?" I asked as I looked at him. "At New Zealand" he grins. "Ah jinjja?! I always wanted to go there!" I exclaimed whining a little. Chen laughs. "I always wanted to go there~" suddenly Baekhyun's funny voice was heard. We had our heads at my back, finding him funny facing and imitating my whine. I furrowed my brows, "Baekhyun-ah!" I scolded. He got stunned when he had turn his head to me. "Bo? Am I talking to you?" he defended. "Did you just imitate me?" I lifted one brow. "Ani, I'm singing here. Besides, you're having your company, why would I bother talking to you" he rolled his eyes. "Tss..." I had just muttered.

I came back to my convo with Chen. But he became quiet now. "So..." I poke. "Who is he, Tae?" he asked. "Ah?" I had just asked. "Who is he?" he asked again. "Baekhyun? He's living with me" I answered. His eyes widened. "You're living with a man?" he asked lowly. Before I could speak, banging utensils came to noise. I looked back and found Baekhyun preparing a cooking session at the kitchen counter.

I looked back Chen again. He blinked once and his face welcomed me confused, "You're grinning, Tae" he said lowly. I had poker my face in no time.

Aish, jinjja? Am I too obvious already?!

"What?!" I squirt. "Baekhyun is a not-really-a-friend of mine. In fact, he's still 75% stranger. We just met almost last week. He is lost, he has amnesia. I am here to help him since he's sticking to me when I met him" I explained. He furrowed his brows. "That's an enormous story. I didn't know you trust so easy, am I right Taeyeon?" he said. I gave a sigh.

Just like Tiffany. So, did I really change in a snap huh? What's on me that you made me like this, Baekoong?

"I do not trust easy, Chen. I rejected him two times but he is so convincing that even I did not expect in helping him out. But it's totally fine, Tiffany agrees to me already. He is a good man" I said.

But Tiffany doesn't know yet about my new housemate Baekhyun brought yesterday, hay. If they found it too, what will I excuse? When the fact is because I can't resist helping Baekhyun?

"Sure he did. I trust you in your decisions. I just can't believe that this is happening" he muttered to me.

[Baekhyun]

The knife is ticking as I slice the onion leaves. Next were the onion, then ginger, then the tomatoes. I put all of the slice spices in a bowl with full of 'mayonnaise'. I was trying to cook a recipe in a book I studied.

After shaking it well, I put some peppers then stir it again. As I swivel the ladle in the bowl, I looked straight into the living room again, checking what they are doing still.

Well, they don't shut their talking mouth still, what an immoral human beings!

🌿

I 'tongs' a tidbit chicken that's about five inches long and 1 ½ wide onto the noisy boiling oil in the frying pan. I was in the middle of frying the chicken tidbits I am making. Currently, they were six cooking chicken in the pan already.

My grey sweater was folded up to my elbows to avoid disturbing on my cooking when suddenly, an unexpected moment happened. There were arms that suddenly rub from my back and continue to wrap around my waist. I felt a body that fell in my back. "What are you cooking?" Taeyeon speaks at my back. I froze. Instead of scolding her for no-more-back-hugs, my lips curve up so high. And I badly can't resist it. Her head suddenly shows under my right armpit, trying to look at the pan in front of me, still hugging my waist from my back.

[Chen]

I was standing far behind them when I followed Taeyeon but it just made me stop to what I am seeing now.

"I guess that's our different. We are friends with benefits; I'm taking care of her house"

I remember what this man has said to me earlier. And I think I am agreeing on it.

How can Taeyeon hug him just like that? They look like a couple than a friends or housemates. I guess living under the same room makes it different.

Taeyeon-ah... how can't you do this to me?

[Baekhyun]

"Ouh! It's a snack? What do you call this?' Taeyeon said amazed under my armpit. "Ehem" I checked my voice even my jaw is hurting already from keep on smiling. "You are aware that you are hugging me again. Is this still making fun of me?" I asked as I put the tong on my left hand to flip the chickens. She looked up to me and gladly, my smile is little bit already. I pretend that my focus is on the pan. "Are you angry?" her voice is childish. I rolled my eyes and gulp. "Yah!" she said annoyed and let go of me. She walks at my right side. "If you are angry to me, confessed it, not just like that, you are back biting me on yourself" she said annoyed still. I rolled my eyes into my right to look at her. "I am not angry to you" I said. "You imitate me annoyingly earlier; I can't get it out on my mind. You are not like that" she said furrowing her brows sadly.

So she knows I am angry... why the hell she still invited that man here.

I looked at my next right side and glares at the Chen-man. It was just for a short while when I looked back again to the noona. I was little bit annoyed now. "I am not angry... I am not just in a good mood" I said briskly, gritting my teeth. "ANI!" she yelled disagreeing. I replied quickly with high voice, not enough to call it a yell, "My heart is aching! My heart aches, noona! Just that. Do not push it deeper. It is not you" I furrowed my brows angrily. "Now you are totally mad" she said. "Because you keep on bothering" I answered fast. "How come you heart is ach--", but I push my two fingers onto her lips, "SHH!" I scolded. She was cut out. "Go back to your fellow, I'll just finish cooking our afternoon snack" I said as I put down my hand. She rolled her eyes to me and walks away. I had rolled my eyes too.

That was she doesn't know... that my heart is aching.    

AN.

HI! I found some errors such as wrong grammars, spellings and typo error from the previous chapters and I would like to say sorry for that. I hope you it doesn't effect your reading. Mianhe T^T

ps. please wait for the next updates. do not forget to vote and comment guys!~