❣EPILOGUE: FALLING LIGHT❣

👸

EPILOGUE

Falling Light

One year later...

Taeyeon is been busy to her work. She's back to her old her. But she's gone sadder now. She misses Baekhyun so much.

She stays great to her work. Chen confessed to her too but she can only give him their friendship.

Because she still long for Baekhyun, she always go back to the places and times they had their sweet and unforgettable moments. She cannot deny how she can't stop her eyes to cry every time she reminisces. Also, she cannot hide how her feelings so bad.

She wanted to kiss him again and hug him. She wanted to tell all what she done over the one year that passed. She wants him back and the short days with him back. She loves him very much.

🌝

[Taeyeon]

It was raining outside like my eyes in this evening. My condo unit was dark and only the bright moon light outside was giving me light for me to continue painting Baekhyun and I's portrait. I was copying the picture we had in the photo booth back in Busan. We are so happy there and I since realized how I missed seeing him with a hanbok again.

Striking a stroke of paintbrush to his nose line, I stopped. my tears rolled down more.

Baekhyun... I miss you so much.

Baekhyun... I'm still hoping you will come back.

[Taeyeon's painting at this moment]

🌝

I was staring at the raindrops that filling my glass wall outside from this couch while I am lying and wrapped around in my body the blanket Baekhyun is using before. It was so silent but the rain is kept on poking me. It fills it's fast drifting in my glass wall.

[NP: Offcially Missing You-TAMIA]

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop.

Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go.

Cause this pain I feel It won't go away.

And today, I'm officially missing you.

I thought that from this heartache I could escape.

But I fronted long enough to know, There ain't no way.

And today, I'm officially missing you.

Oh can't nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do