THIRTY-SIX: So She Is Moon Yeon

AN. Whoo! It's raining again tonight. Sorry for late update. I'll be updating more later, there's some trouble here. FIGHTING! Please vote and do not ever forget to enjoy reading!

★  

THIRTY-SIX

So She Is Moon Yeon

It was early in the evening now and my work here goes well. There were workers like me that became my friends slightly. DO say that he will fetch me at eight as it was my dismissal.

It was already 7:30 according to the clock here and there was no customers already. We are just waiting for them or for our dismissal.

"Baekhyun, right?" suddenly, waitress Eunji sat beside me here at one of the tables. I looked at her and found her smiling. I smile and nodded, "Ne". "Where do you live here in Seoul?" she asked. "Aah... I am living with someone's house. I don't know the exact address because I am new here" I said. "Really? Where did you from?" she asked again. "I am from Kim Moon Palace" I answered quickly. I widened my eyes once I realized what I said. "Aah~" Eunji dropped a jaw while nodding. "Where is that?" she asked. "Uhm..." I stammered.

"I mean I am from a province people do not really know. Do not ask anymore, common people don't know where it is" I said. "Oh okay. So how's your first day of work?" she asked. "It's good, it's good. I need money to owe the woman I am living with" I said. "Well, get along with us well now. How old are you?" she asked. "I am 22" I answered. "Call me just Eunji, we're a like. Also call just Bomi too. That guy there..." she pointed a waiter like us on the counters, cleaning. "That's Bogum, call him by his name, he's younger than you" she instructed. "Wait, who is Bomi?" I asked. "Bomi is one of us too. She's not here today. She's with our manager, they went to somewhere business" she answered. "Do not worry, you will meet her at our dismissal later" she smiled. "Ok" I said and show her a thumb's up. "Ok!" she thumbs up too.

Suddenly, the wind chimes clings and we all looked at the door. Eunji stood up immediately and approach the new comers still holding a round tray. I stood up too and bowed at the lady and an old man. "OISHI!" I greeted and face them again. I was surprised when all of them stops and looking at me. I was confused but the tray I was holding drop at the floor when I met one of those pair eyes.

What... the princess?!

These green eyes are looking at me enormously. I made a step toward.

I found her... I can't believe it.

I was walking slowly with wide eyes. "MoonYeon... your highness" I said and drop at my knees. I heard them all gasp. I bowed my head and angle my arm across my head as a respect. "Oh my god! Baekhyun-shi!" Eunji pulled my arm to stand up. I stood up too. All of them are looking at me enormously. I face the princess again. "Princess... I found you!" I declared. The door opens again and someone came in but we never minded it. Princess Moon Yeon furrowed her brows and looks at every people here confused. I walked closer to her. "You're highness, the king is waiting for you, let's go now" I said and pulled her wrist. "YAH! A Yah!" random voice disagrees. The princess pulled her hand off me. I looked back to her. "Yah! Baekhyun-shi, she's Bomi!" Eunji push my shoulder angrily. "Who is this guy?!" the princess welcomed me her angry face while rubbing her wrist. "Bomi?" I whispered. I step toward her and grip her both shoulders. "You are the princess! You are Princess Moon Yeon!" I push my words while shrugging her shoulders. "Yah! He-hey!" Eunji, Bogum and the old man she's with tried to pull me off from the princess but I was irresistible. "You are the princess! You are Moon Yeon! The king is waiting for us now!" I was keeping on my words. Suddenly, everyone was taken off from pulling me off then someone push my shoulders away. It was DO, he came. I looked at him confused but quickly it fade away and I made my way again toward my mission but DO open his arms and bump me inly to make me far. "Yah!" I scolded. "Baekhyun-sshi! What are you doing?!" Eunji shouted. I stopped and looked at the princess with my wide eyes. "Baekhyun..." DO even said, furrowing his brows. The princess was scared of me. She hides at the old man's back. Bogum is accompanying her.

But she is Moon Yeon... So She Is Moon Yeon?

I was still gazing at her scared green eyes.

She has green eyes... she is Korean as I can see... her hair was not black because it was yellow but still she is a Korean with green eyes.

I need to prove it! She is my mission anyway.

[Japanese Restaurant Waitress with Green Eyes and Blonde Hair named BOMI]

AN.

So Bomi and others came out already! If this blonde girl named Bomi is with green eyes... could it be that--

The story is fast approaching to its end already! Hope you are looking forward for its next happenings. As Baekhyun ends the travel here at Modern Dynasty, will he take home the princess of Joseon? Or stay for another new reason?