SEVENTY-SEVEN: Pretender

🎧

SEVENTY-SEVEN

Pretender

[Baekhyun]

Taeyeon looked at me and I saw her blushed. She did not response and turns her body to face the phones again. I caught her grew a shy smile. I smiled too. She put her attention and taking more selcas. I had looked at back to the aisle we walked through earlier. I had second look back when two men from the next table at our back, not too far from us, are looking at our direction. But I was wrong there, they are chit-chatting while gazing the girl next to me. I checked at Taeyeon and found her still making herself pretty and attractive in taking selcas. I checked my voice and checked for the two boys again who's smirking already. I rolled my eyes and took a step left closer to Taeyeon. "Ah~ daebak!" I pretend that I don't have a goal pulling her waist toward me as I stick our ears and gave comment on her current picture. At the same time, I drew my hand around her waist and pulled her into me gently.

Taeyeon looked at me slightly. "We should buy it already and let's go home" I said. We looked at each other as I move backward once. "Then let's cook dinner together" I said again.

🍜

We head out of the store already but I stop when we passed the two boys who are staring at Taeyeon until now. Taeyeon didn't know I stop so she continues to walk. I face the two men who are still following Taeyeon their looks. "Yah, do you like my woman?" I ask briskly and authorized. The two men looked at me. "You don't look good together" the man in the right said. I furrowed my brows more. "What did you said? Can't you see huh?" I put my fingers across my forehead; pretending I'm having a head ache. "Aish! Can't you see we're look alike? How can you say we're not look together?!" I muttered. "What's with this man..." the man in the left mumbled. "Do not stare or even glance at that woman again. She's mine. And she only wants me, arrasso?!" I said. They rolled their eyes and exhaled because of boredom. I smirk and walk away.

🍜

"Where have you been?" Taeyeon approaches to me as I walk out of the store. "Ah, I just look for some comfort room but they don't have one" I pretend. "Let's go home now so you can release that" she pointed down me. I looked down. "Ne" I agree.

🍜

[Taeyeon]

"Ah~ what to cook?" I asked myself while organizing the vegetables in the kitchen counter. The bathroom door at the left side of the kitchen opens and bangs after it was closed. I looked back, "Baekhyun!" I called. He looked at me and head to me next. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. He opened the cabinet down to us and picks two aprons. "You, what do you want to cook?" he asked and fix one apron. "Uhm... would you like steaks for dinner?" I asked and put my finger in my lower lip. "Okay then" he said and dress me the apron he was holding. He drew around me to tie the ribbon at my back. "Okay!" I cheered and rubs my palms, "Let's do the master chefs!!!". He chuckled, "What's master chefs?" he asked. I pick one of the apron place in the counter and turn around to face him. "We are master chef because we cook oishi food" I said and cling the apron in his neck then leaned to his body to reach his back and tie the ribbons. I smelled him and the perfume I brought for him.

"Taeyeon" he called as I was trying to finish tying the ribbon. "Your hair smells aromatic" he commented. I bury my face in his chest. "Yah~" I whined like a kid.

Stop making me blush koong-ah!

He "Ha-ha!".

>3<

AN.

OKAY, I LOVE MAKING BAEKYEON MOMENTS HERE, kekeke! PLEASE VOTE CHINGUS! HWAITING!!!