FIFTY: A Comrade

WE'VE REACHED CHAPTER 50 ALREADY!!! YEHEY! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY IS STILL ON-GOING BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! THANKS FOR VOTING!!!

🌸

FIFTY

A Comrade

I stood up and slowly walked toward the man the kid referring that is lost like me. As I stop in front of him, my shadow darkens his place and that just made him looked up to me. Our eyes met. My eyes widened once more.

I know him.

I had quickly gripped both of his shoulders. He looked at me confused and frightened. "General Hong?" I asked in disbeliefs, still widening my eyes and little bit shaken. His eyes widened to me too. "You know me?" he asked super low. I nodded quickly.

🌿

We are still on the train. I sit beside him. "I am Baek Beom's apprentice" I introduces myself. "Who is Baek Beom?" he asked. "Baek Beom of West farm in the Kim Moon Kingdom, Joseon Era. He was the greatest warrior at the Joseon Dynasty at this moments after you and the Warrior your times, Junho was sent here by King Moon Hyun" I explained. "So you are really from the Joseon, our time" he said. I nodded, "Ne. I was so glad that I still had a time to meet you. What happened to your travel?" I asked. He bowed his head. "My company and Junho were sent here at the same time by the king. I commanded my soldiers to spread at this place they called Seoul so we could find the Princess fast. But we are so confused; people here are so different in ours. They have magic, I thought but in the years I have spent my time here, I understand now. I never see any of my comrades again. The Greatest Warrior Junho never showed up to me too. I've been a beggar in this world. I become thirsty and hungry. I plead food and money to the people here" he storied. He looked up to me and met my eyes. "But did you know one of my comrade found the princess?" he said lowly. I had blinked once. "What do you mean?" I asked lowly too. "Baekhyun!" he grip both of my shoulders. "The prophecy controls everything, we cannot take her home" he said in a panic mode. I shrugged his hands off me, "What do you mean General, what are you saying?" I asked confused. "The time I commanded my people to spread, one of them came back to me with good news..." the old man started to story again and became calm. I tried to listen. "He was on his hurry; he said to me that he found the princess with green eyes. We are on our way to her when suddenly, this person who will introduce me to the princess became transparent..." he said while started to shake. I furrowed my brows as I saw his fingers gripping his clothes on his knees. "I really saw it. He became nowhere to be seen as he continues to walk away from me. I was speechless. My eyes can't believe it. How did he disappear like a bubble?" General Hong was almost talking to himself now. I hold his shoulder and that's makes him turn his head to me. "You are saying that he just disappears and never had a chance to introduce to you the princess?" I asked. He nodded.

How is that possible?

"Listen to me" he said briskly and tried to catch all of my attention. "I think the princess is so near us all the time already. I think people like us and other more people sent by the king here before us might disappear too" he said again. I furrowed my brows more. "People who were sent in this world will never have a chance to go back to Joseon. We are considered as dead but we know we are not dead yet, we are here and still ready to find the princess. Baekhyun, I think they are just gone because they disappear" he said. "But how can they disappear like that? How will we know when we are going to disappear too?" I asked. "Like I said, the princess is just near us. Maybe she is easy to be found but hard to take home. You are just new here and I already spent many years here, you might wonder why I could have stay long here and never disappear yet. You know the answer?" he said. I felt creepy a little bit but I shook my head to him, "I think because I never found the princess yet" he answered. I became speechless and think deeply about it.

So once a person who sent by the king here found the princess yet, he doesn't have a chance to take her home, instead, he'll disappear?

"You are saying that once we found the princess, we are going to disappear here too?" I asked so. He nodded slowly. "What's on you that might really happen?" I asked frightened. "Like I said, the prophecy controls everything!" he said mightily. "The prophecy that tells the king that the princess is here?" I asked with frowns. "Yes, it was written on its wall that the princess is here and so the king sent many people to search for her lost princess" he asked. "I know that General but after your batch was sent here, the king lose his hopes because once again, no one came back the Joseon. Do you know why I am here?" I said. He shook his head. "The prophecy has new writings. The king asked how the war between Kim Moon and Bae Sun end will. The prophecy told him that only the princess with green eyes can stop the war so he once more try to send a man to search for the princess. And that is me" I answered. "So the prophecy has new writings... I think this is happening because the prophecy wants this to happen!" his eyes glows. "Maybe we will play higher roles that are why the prophecy destined us to meet here! Can it be that we are the ones who will take home the princess?" he asked. I've gone speechless.

Can it be?

AN.

OMO! CAN THIS BE??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN THEN?!

Please do not forget to vote guys!!! Hwaiting!!