SIXTY-ONE: It Happened Again

💟

SIXTY-ONE

It Happened Again

"You are the lost..." but it just fades him away. I was dumb founded. My eyes tears without any clue. Now I was alone in this room now. My legs weaken. I fell to my knee. My eyes are wide frightened. My jaw drops.

It's been a long time since the last person disappears in front of me. And now, it happened again.

I drop on the floor finally. My eyes keep on drowning of my tears. The nightmare I had flashes back in my mind.

"I did not killed mom" I sobs. "No, you killed them" she still insists. I shook my head crazily and grip my ears. "Stop.. stop" I pleaded. She run toward me and grip my shoulders. "You killed them. You see? They disappeared in front of you, those are not a lie. You saw it with your bare eyes. Your eyes are curse! Kill yourself! Kill yourself!" she was shouting and keep on shrugging my shoulders. "STOP!" I screamed and push her away.

"STOP NOW!!!" I was doing the same thing again.

This is another nightmare, please wake me up... please help me to wake up again.

"BAEKHYUN!!!" I cried and called out loudly through my throat already. My legs can't stop to kick across the floor. I was covering my ears tightly. The voice of the woman is kept on repeating in my head.

Until everything went dark.

🍓

[Sunny]

I keep on walking back and forth, dialling Kyungsoo again and again.

That pervert! He's dead for not answering my calls! I will surely tell his mom about this so he'll be scolded again!!!

I was gritting my teeth already. As I was supposed to dial again, my phone rings and a pop up message appear in my screen.

TAO

: DO is drunk here. Fetch him at the Governo Chukjang Club. Include the new guy. Also expect that your boyfriend is full of bruise, he's on a fight.

My jaw drops.

Omo, my good boy went on a fight?!

🍓

Once more, I push the doorbell of Taeyeon's unit. I was even calling her all over again. Is she home?

I decided to twist the knob and it stunned me that it was left open. I took a step and insert my head. I looked at every side to check but it was just so silent.

🍓

[Baekhyun]

"Hey Irene, Yeri!" suddenly the Sehun -guy appeared between me and the two girls. "Oppa!" the one who look younger cried. "What?! You are here too? Are you stalking me?!" the one who look asked Sehun annoyed. "I'm not stalking you, you asked me where I am that's why as expected you are here" Sehun explained patiently and hold Irene's arm. Irene tried to let go but she is drank and she can't. "You even brought my sister here? Are you insane? And now you are trying to flirt a man again because you're drunk" Sehun is scolding. Irene was just looking at his eyes and it woke me up from my head spinning when she suddenly hugs Sehun and kisses him at his neck. I felt like I want to throw up.

🍓

[Taeyeon]

I gradually open my eyes. There an image of a woman in front of me is getting clearer in my eyes. "Taeyeon-sshi?" I heard Sunny as her image became totally clear. I narrowed my eyes. I felt that I was in my bed already. "Did you lose your contacts? You're not wearing them. I saw it on your drawer" she pokes. I just became quiet.

I remembered what happened. At last, I am awake now from that nightmare.

🍓

We are now walking fast approaching to my car.

I just got Sunny's intention and reason why she's on my unit.

That Hanbok-man, he'll see what I once I can do found out that he's responsible to a trouble too!

🍓

I parked the car in front of a bar. We both look for the name and gladly we arrived already. We are now at Governo Chukjang Club.

It was still wet in the road as the rain just passed by.

🍓

We entered the noisy bar. I lifted one brow when I saw women in their immoral clothes, I mean, sexy clothes.

I just turn my head to my right and poke Sunny. I found her busy on her phone, texting DO's friend.

I secretly looked at her phone while she's typing.

To TAO

: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?! THIS IS A BITCHY CROWD. DO YOU WANT US TO FISH FOREVER?!

My eyes widened.

AN.

WEE-YOU! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ANY GUYS!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO READ IT ALL!!! HWAITING!!!

ps. "everything will be fine. open your eyes and see the future with me"