FOUR: You Can Call Me Monster

An.
Another SHOUT OUT to Ms @chubsm for this story's first comment. YAH! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS ONE OF YOUR FAVs!

To all readers, 🎵I love you so much!🎵 (like how twice say it)
______________________________________

🌱
FOUR:
You Can Call Me Monster

What do you call a living creature that is not from this world?

It is already morning when I decided to come out of the palace and start the search for the princess even I never know where to start.

I got out of the unlock gate and a noisy world has welcomed me.

They are people who wear the same status of clothe like the woman last night. The men are also wearing those tights clothes. Some woman even little girls are wearing a short skirt.

This place shouldn’t be called ‘future’; this should be called Immorality World. It could be so scary if this is the future. I’m so grateful that I was dead now in the Joseon Dynasty.

A ragged man walks gradually in front of me while eating a food from a transparent thing which is color blue. He’s looking at me like judging me or something I can’t say. He looked at me like I was so different to him.

Well, I am because he is so dirty.

I walk now in the cement way. Things here are all new to me. The buildings are so high. They are so many improved light source and some are used even the sun is so up now. The kind of thing they use to travel fast here is so unique and weird because it has a black tire and not just a wooden tire like in the carriages.

But never mind, I know I am not really from here.

While continuing my walk, some people in the way are looking at me disgustingly and some are judgementally.

I sit at one of the shed there and have my lunch. Girls with the same clothing like a skirt and white long sleeves looks at me irritated and walk out with their back packs. I just continue to eat the bread for my lunch. People who pass by in front of the shed looking at me the same as other people look at me since I went out of the palace earlier.

They are weirdo.

Suddenly, a little girl in pink thick coat and brown tight trousers with back pack run toward me from nowhere. I just look at her as I was continuing to chew the bread that is filling my mouth. "Ahjussi, why are you like that?" she asked me. I took of my frown and her eyes glow by it. I was shock. "Ooh... you are not that old. Mianhe, I should called you oppa" she said formally and bowed to me 90 degrees. I laughed at her. "It's okay, cute. How about sit with me?" I asked. She grins and I saw her blank teeth spaces. She sits beside me and she was just so little that her feet are on hang and did not reaches the cement ground.

"Do you know a princess here?" I asked. "Huh?" she confusedly looks up so high to me. "Do you know a princess?" I asked again. "Princess? I know a princess. They are Cinderella, snow white and jasmine" she said and counts in her fingers. "Ani..." I shook my hands and head at her. She looked up again to me. "Moon Yeon, princess Moon Yeon?" I said clearly. "Who is that oppa? She is not popular. Is she from kpop girl groups?" she asked with one brow up. "K--what? What is that?" I asked confused. "Kpop. Do you know So Nyeo Shi Dae? F(x)? Red Velvet?" she asked continuously. I shook my head. "Ani..." I shook my head with sad face. She crossed her arms and forms a sad face with me.

"Where do you think I could find some help if am finding someone?" I asked again. "Hmm..." she put her index finger in her head and pretend she was thinking hardly.

"Maybe to someone that is known" she said finally. "Known?" I had asked. "If they are known, it means maybe that Princess Moon Yeon will know this famous person too and by that... uhmm... I don't know anymore" she said dissappointedly. "Who is this famous person" I asked. "They are many in this world oppa but three times more for those who are not well known so maybe it is hard to find" she said with sourness of reaction.

"Chae Ah!" I saw a woman running toward us. When she gets near, she grabs the kid's wrist. "Where have you been?! Don't talk to strangers again" she scolded. "He just needs help" the kid said and points toward me her short arm. The woman looked at me judgementally and rolled her eyes off me.

She carry her child in its armpit and walk quickly out of the place. "Annyeong Oppa! Jalgayeo. Take care! See well-known people in pictures everywhere!" Chae Ah yelled at me while her mother that facing her back to me is carrying her. I smiled in return.

Whoa! That was the first time I become gentle talking to little kids. They are not that bad. They are just so irritated talkative.

I put all now my food and wooden tumbler in my brown bag and had looked at my left side. I had scanned all Korean letters written in this shed. I notice some pictures and remember...

"See well-known people in pictures everywhere!" Chae Ah yelled.

I had widened my eyes and erotically move to scanned the pictures.

Maybe this is the way they advertise things and well known people.

My eyes scanned down and everything stops when I see someone's picture here. I touches her image and she was really the woman last night.

I will never forget her short-time smiles at me last night.

I saw some writing down east of her poster.

Gwaram Fashion & Art Building
01-56 street, Seoul
South Korea

This is where she is.

I have to go to her.

I never know she is popular in this world. Daebak...

💮
[Taeyeon]

I gathered all of the papers that spread above this long narrow table.

"Unnie!" a cheerful voice came from the door of the meeting room. I had looked at Tiffany who ran toward me and jump to hug me. I almost lost my balance. Our I.D.s tick-tock at each other. "Whoa..." I reacted from nowhere.

She cut out the hug and her eyes smiles are still there to welcome me. "Guess what just happened? I got promoted unnie! I am from top A-B now! Ahhh!" she screamed for excitement. I had widen my eyes and jaw drop for the surprise news. "WOW! Chukayo Ppanyang! Good for you!" I exclaimed and hug her back. She hugs me tighter too and we both wiggle.

Atleast, our work room isn't that far anymore. It is good to work with people you are comfortable all the time. It just two more working rooms and we are going to be partners now.

I am currently at top 1-A, the highest rank according to our skills and achievements.

An.
Baekhyun will find her now... Eottoke! I'm getting excited of what will happen next!

I hope you won't find it cliche, isn't it? Tell me the truth. I am making my best that this will not fell to it.

I hope you finds it a fun and great story.

Please vote if I deserves it... or otherwise, if you deserves to push that star over there↙