TWENTY-ONE: Awkwardness Through Confession

I'M BACK!!!

QOUTA REACHED [100 VOTES FOR 5 CHAP UPDATE]

WE'RE BACK!!

HAPPY #GREENEYES100VOTES!

KEEP READINGA ND VOTING GUYS!!!

LOVE OREO

♀♂

TWENTY-ONE

Awkward Through Confession

I went back to the living area and saw the mess happened. I picked up her black polo with my two fingers only.

Disgusting...

֍

The next morning came, I was watching a television. It said that what I am watching now is a cooking show. I was gathering information how to cook with this world's equipments.

Suddenly, the lady's room's door cricked and I had look at the direction of the west wing.

She's awake...

I saw her figure while fixing her collar in her nape. I rolled my eyes off her image and brought it back to the television.

But my mind stills on her... what is this?!

Her image can't get out my mind because of her outfit still. She is wearing a white short trousers and a loose polo in color of mixed shades of blue and violet. She still doesn't get it that my eyes and perspective are sensitive with her clothes and on how she dresses.

"Hey dongsaeng" she approaches at the back of the sofa in where I am. "Hm?" I moodily replied. "Did you have your breakfast now? I'll cook some porridge, do you want to do it with me?" she asked. I jolted up and grew my eyes bigger.

I really like that! But...

I couldn't answer. My decision is trapped by two senses.

What should I do?

"Dongsaeng?" she tried to catches my attention. "Uhmm..." I pressed my lips together. "It's okay if you don't have much knowledge that is why I am asking you so I could teach you" she said again. "Uri(We)...if we will do it now, you will be late to your work because I know for sure it will took so long" I said. "Ani..." I heard chuckles in her word. "You are a fast learner right? And if it will took long, it's okay for me" she put her hands above the back of the sofa and leaned closer to see my side view. My whole body shivers.

Wae!

"O-okay..." my mouth said.

Wae!

"Good, come on!" she cheered up and went toward the east wing and entered the kitchen. I gave a sigh and stood up to follow her.

When I entered the kitchen, her back showed up to me. She is busy in front of the 'stove' and preparing all the materials needed. I walk toward her but before I could get closer for about ten feet, I had stopped and scanned her whole standing.

How can she be so attractive with barefoot and messy bun and bangs?

When she caught my presence, she grinned and walks closer to me. "Dongsaeng-ah! You will beat the egg okay? I know you know how to do it. I saw you watching it earlier on the TV" she said. I had just looked at her mouth.

Her mouth... her lips... it's bothering me and what happened last night is keep on flashing back in my mind.

"Dongsaeng-sshi?" she asked with questions in her eyes and brows. "DONGSAENG-SSHI!" she snap a finger in front of me.

Yes, I am in love...

"HANBOK-MAN!" she yelled angrily and stomped her feet. I went back into my sense and blinked many times. "What?" I had asked. "What 'what'?!" she said irritated. "Sorry..." I said sincere. She trotted back into a happy face with grins.

She can change emotions easily. This dork...

"Beat the eggs now" she commanded. "N-ne" I said and rubbed my nape.

I am losing my mind now. I am afraid I might lose control too.

֍

I am beating the eggs now while she is slicing some onions.

How I remember doing things like this with Cha Ra-noona. She is so lovely in cooking for Baekbeom's foods and she never lost smiles before up to after ending the session of cooking. I missed everyone back to my time. Does they are all still suffering to the war? Of course they are. I do not found the princess yet right?

"Hey, Hanbok-man" suddenly, she held my hand and that makes me stop from beating the eggs in the glass bowl. I froze.

She's so fast... I mean, she surprised me. Ha-ha, awkward.

In my peripheral view, I saw her looked up to me. "You are beating the eggs for almost a half-hour. I am just observing you but this is too much" she said. I had blinked many times and looked at her. "Slice the chicken breast now" she said, the one I knew I am in love of.

AN.

WE'RE BACK!!! Please do not forget to comment any! Please vote chingus!!!