FIFTY-ONE: Finding The Missed Hanbok-Man

🌸

FIFTY-ONE

Finding The Missed Hanbok-Man

[Taeyeon]

I pushed the buttons of the telephone annoyed this time already. I cannot stop walking back and forth her at the living area of my small unit. Furrowing my brows, I am waiting the police station to answer the phone in my ear.

Ugh! What is taking them so long to find any news about him?!

I already reported the loss of Baekhyun to the police station right after I waited 30 minutes since I found the car empty.

Where is he?

I'm worried of many things. He doesn't know Seoul yet, of course, even I, don't know the whole Seoul yet. I wonder where he is now and what is he doing. I'm worried that there's something bad might happen to him.

I felt so empty when I don't see him.

🌿

Right after the clock strikes ten in the evening, I keep on knocking Sunny's door. I had spent ten almost ten knocks until someone opened it, Sunny's boyfriend appeared. "Kyungsoo-sshi..." I poke. "Ne?" he asked. "I just want to asked again if he called you?" I asked, my fingers are intertwined in my chest, sweating. His lips curved down. "He did not call yet" he answered. My eyes went down.

DO said that he gave Baekhyun his number. They've been closed enough so it was lucky that DO think of giving his number to Baekhyun. The thing is Baekhyun might don't know how to call or use a pay phone.

"Do not worry, if he call, I'll call you immediately" he said. I looked up to him again and smile. "Kamsahamida" I said. He smiled and nodded.

🌿

The next morning came; I came out my room wearing my loose white polo and white shorts. I was still rubbing my eyes when I had stop finding the kitchen still empty. I felt sad.

It was like he left me anymore. I agree by helping him again but she was gone, I miss him already since last night.

Hanbok-man, where are you?

🌿

[Baekhyun]

It was early in the morning; I and General Hong were walking the street now. I told him that we are going to the same building I go the first time I'm here and lost, the noona's building, Gwaram Fashion & Art Building.

"What's her name again?" General Hong asked again. People are looking at us; they might be able to believe that I, a person look like them, is talking to a beggar-like man. "Her name is Taeyeon. She is nice but don't talk to her about anything. If you want to ask, just ask but don't go farther" I said. "She's from this world right? I bet you had stayed here for a long time already" he said. "Ani, I've been here for seven days only" I answered. "And you know this woman very well already? Daebak" he said, amazed. I looked at him enormously.

🌿

[Taeyeon]

I was sketching a new design of gown in my table when Tiffany approaches. I looked up to her and while my head is resting at my fist, elbow on the table. As always, her eye smiles welcomed me. "So how's Gangnam with Mr Baekoong?" she asked. I had grown a smile. "Yah, if somebody heard you, you're dead" I warned. "Why? No one knows about Baekoong here" she said. "Sunny knows him. You know Sunny and if Sunny accidentally told her boyfriend about my endearment to him, surely Kyungsoo-guy will tell Baekoong about it" I said. "Aish, you're paranoid" she muttered. "Well..." I gave a deep sigh and sad pout again, "I missed Koong-ah already" I said lowly. "Auh~ you're so cute unnie!" Tiffany whined like a kid. I chuckles at her. "I want to see that guy's reactions the time he'll find out you are calling him Koong-ah secretly" Tiffany dances her brows. I laughed even more, "I'll be dead. If he'll finds out, I don't know what to reason" I said. "Well then makes him fell in love with you too. C'mon Taeyeon-ah, I know you love him already. If you want to love by him back, seduce him" Tiffany said lowly. I widened my eyes. "Pany!" I scolded. She giggles. "You're a bad girl. What if pretend you are drunk then grab that opportunity to kiss him? Kiss him passionately that he won't hesitate to fell for you too!" she continue to giggle about her flirty plan. "Uhm... you think that works?" I asked. "C'mon, the hanbok-man is conservative, once he'll take a sip of your taste, he'll fell for you for sure" she pushes. "What?!" I sounded that I can't resist smiling about what she just said. "What if there's something happen more than the kiss go? Tiffany, I can't be pregnant" I said blushing. Her eyes widened, "Taeyeon! You're exaggerating!" she scolded.

Am I? OMO! 

AN.

WAAAAA!!! I LOVE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

PLEASE VOTE GUYS!!! LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR???