FORTY-NINE: Lost Child

💐 

FORTY-NINE

Lost Child

[Baekhyun]

I watched the noona drew around the car and went inside the 'convenient store' here at the left side of the road. I cannot stop smiling.

I was so glad that I just convince her like that. Maybe the fights we had done to each other were covered by the good things I did to her.

I'm just playing my part as a man who loves her.

I was still waiting for her a while when I saw a blonde girl in walking in front of the convenient store entering the 'train station' at my side. My eyes widened. I immediately unlocked my seat belt and walks out of the car. "Princess!" I tried to call Bomi but she was surrounded by many people already. I can still see her yellow hair so I tried my best to run after her.

As I was following her, I had gone down a stair cases already. I can't even see my way because of the crowd people were giving. People are noisy too.

I finished the stair cases. I tip toed to look for a yellow hair, luckily I saw her again entering a white with glass door where people actually going. "Princess!" I shouted again. I was in the line on the way the door it was still five people apart when the door Bomi entered closed. My eyes widened. The people in front on me entered another door so do I, I just followed them, expecting we will still end up in the same room.

🌾

[Taeyeon]

I was hugging a brown paper on my left arm while my right hand was helping me to drink a big bottle o mineral water. I just got out of the convenient. I walked to the left to go back now at the car when I had stopped finding the car empty.

Baek?

🌾

[Baekhyun]

I was sitting at one of the chairs here. It was getting dark outside already. Bomi? I never saw her again. I don't even know why I followed her; maybe I just felt that I should confront her quickly about my intention to her. I want to know if she is really Princess Moon Yeon already.

Suddenly,someone sit beside me. I looked at a little kid and I was surprise to meet hereyes. "Oppa?" I heard the child's voice again. "Cha-Chae Ah?!" I grew a grin.She giggle while eye smiling. "Oppa from the shed? Did you find Princess MoonYeon already?" she asked. "You still remember huh? I did not found her yet butI think I was so near her already. Where are we anyway?" I asked. "We are at atrain. Do you know what, I almost don't recognize you because you are differentnow" she said. I smiled at her. "Is it because of my hair and clothes right?" Isaid. She nodded. "Where is your mother?" I asked. "She's right there" she saidand quickly extend her arm to point a woman at the other corner of the train,busy on her phone. Chae Ah looked up to me again. "Where are you going, oppa?"she asked. "I don't know. I'm lost again" I said lowly and sad. "I saw anotherman there" she said and pointed again a man on the other side of the train too.He was ragged, shrinking himself at the corner of the street, his hair ismessy. I furrowed my brows when I realized that he was wearing a hanbok but hishanbok is very ragged and dirty. He has also a sword and a back pack like minebut like I said, he was so dirty already. Chae Ah looked up to me again andcontinue, "He said he was lost. He wants to get home but he can't" I lookedback again to the little girl. "Do you know what's his name?" I asked. "He isMr. Hong" she answered. My eyes widened. 

AN.

HMM?!

Please vote guys and do not forget to comment any! Hwaiting to us!!!