SIXTY-FIVE: Bite My Lower Lip

ANNYEONG! Happy 3k reads~ thanks a lot guy!

💟

SIXTY-FIVE

Bite My Lower Lip

[Baekhyun]

We are now eating our breakfast. While both are busy eating, after I ate the food on my fork, I speak, "Noona, have you seen general Hong?" I asked. She eyed me and froze. Her eyes slowly linger anywhere then she blinked once and bowed next, putting down all of the utensils she was holding. Silence is still on us.

I've been looking for general Hong since I woke up but he is not here. Did he go outside?

"I..." Taeyeon spokes up. I place my two hands besides my plates and continue to wonder what she will say next. "I don't know" she said lowly. "Oh, ok" I said but suddenly her eye lashes lifted and our eyes met. Before I could take any move, her hand reach above my left hand. Her eyes are worried. I was a little bit stunned but I didn't express it to her. "Gwaenchanh-a? [Are you okay?]" I asked plainly. But she smiled without her eyes. I smiled back then. Her index finger in my hand starts to rub my skin slowly. I felt weird then.

Is she really okay?

🍓

"Have a good day!" Eunji and I are kept on bowing form the customers that are walking away out of the restaurant. We are thankful for choosing our restaurant to where eat at.

It was early in the evening already. I heard that our manager will dismiss us earlier today because he is still busy opening another branch of this restaurant.

The restaurant is empty already. We are now fixing ourselves to be dismissed. I was busy on my apron when Bomi approaches me here beside the one of the tables. "Oppa" she called with her cheered voice. I looked at her. "Do you want to join Eunji and me to go to the carnival near the market?" she was grinning and being cute. "Jinjja? Ahw..." I wrinkled my face. "I have to go home early tonight. I still have to cook for someone's dinner" I said and started to untie my apron at my back. Her lips curves down and bowed her head next from the disappointment. "I thought you're not busy but you still have to cook for someone" she said lowly. "Actually I insisted it. I think I should really cook for her tonight and maybe the nights on ward since she's the reason why I am working and producing money" I said. She looked up to me with little bit of glares. "Isn't owing her money is enough? Why do you have to cook for her?" she questioned. "You know it does not just owe money. She's so kind that even we're strangers, she trusted me and I am so lucky that I have her. Cooking dinner or breakfast for her is just little things. We're friends now and I am thankful for that" I explained. "Just tell me that you like her" she said quickly. I had blinked once. "She's older than me, she's like... she's like an older sister already, do not say that" I am still finding my words. Her eyes glow, "Jinjja oppa?! That's good if she's noona" she tried to eye smiles. "Ne... that's not really good" I said lowly and snakes my eyes everywhere, feeling disappointed. "At least she can take care of her dongsaeng right?" Bomi said again.

🍓

[Taeyeon]

Time check it's already 6:09 in the dawn. I was walking the hallway toward my unit but still I am having a hard time struggling to fish the right key in my hands while my arm is hugging a bag of grocery and the other one was slinging my hand bag.

I stops in front of my door and froze from fishing my key when I saw the password screen says the door wasn't locked yet.

Is he home early?

🍓

As I opened the door slowly, I checked the house. Immediately, I smelled a mushroom soup that I even closed my eyes to in haled it.

Whoa, that was so nice!

I entered the unit and go right to head the kitchen. There I found him right in front of the stove again, wearing white loose sleeveless, the one I brought for him; And also, he only wears his black tight boxer which just that made me jaw drop and wide my eyes.

What the hell is he wearing?! Why is he almost naked?!

His sleeveless was longer than his boxer already and it just made him look like he doesn't have any under garments.

I had blinked many times and tried not to notice it anymore. I continue to walk heading the kitchen counter beside him. "I'm home~" I greeted shyly as I placed the brown bag at the tiles. I saw him in the corner of my eyes that he glances at me once, "Annyeong Taeyeon" he greeted back. I smiled awkwardly in myself. I started to bring out the small grocery I brought from the brown bag to the tiles. "You're early today huh? Why?" I asked as I am continuing what I am doing. "Our manager sent us home earlier than it should be, I was grateful about that" he said as he was continuing to cook the mushroom soup. Opened the refrigerator at my right and put the beef I am holding then closed it again, bringing back my attention to the other grocery stuff. "Do you like tough or not?" he asked suddenly. I looked up at him to my right, "Huh?" I was confused. Meanwhile that he just got out a spoon from his mouth when he tasted his soup. "I mean the mushroom, would you like it to be stiff or not?" he turn his head to me and I suddenly put back my face to the groceries, "Stiff, it's good with stiff" I muttered and smirk. "Bo? I did not hear you?" he pokes. I had bit my lower lip.

Gee~ I'm getting more byuntae to be honest.

"Ehem!" I checked my voice and put out the grocery fast. "Whatever you want to do with it, stiff or make it stiff, it's up to you" I said fast lifting my brows up. "What? But you're the one who's gonna eat it" he said. I got goose bumps in no time. The pack of yogurt drinks I am holding fell to the floor. I coughed in the air in no time and put my attention in picking the yogurt drinks. I saw him looking at me when I stood up again. "We're both going to eat it" I corrected, furrowing my brows because of the intense feeling I am feeling inside of me.

Why am I thinking this way?! I'm so green minded already!

"Yes, but at least yours will--", "Just make it stiff okay?!" I face him angrily. He was speechless looking at me. "Okay... no need to shout, okay?" he said calm and looked at me enormously. "Yeah..." I was nodding, "Cook now, Hanbok-man" I said and point the pot at the stove.

The atmosphere became quiet again. I fold the brow paper and put it inside the hanging cabinet above in front of me. I grab a small straw and thrust the first small bottle of yogurt drink in the pack. I took my sip and linger my eyes at my right again. There I saw him still busy on the soup. He was adding chopped onion leaves at this moment when I am continuing to sip, my mind was set to its dirty job again that's makes my eyes linger to his black hair, handsome side view down to his naked biceps, exposing armpit down to his more exposing skin and down to his thighs and legs. I never know that the bottled I am holding is empty already and the bubbles and air that I am continuing to sip is making its noise already so I got my eyes up to his face that's already looking at me with questions. Our met eyes but quickly I turn around and put the bottle in the tiles at my left. I had bit my lip once more.

Ugh, did he catch me?!

AN.

OMG! LONG CHAP~ WE'LL BE CAUGHT IN NO TIME TAE, STOP STARING!😄😄😄

Please do not forget to vote and post any comments guys! Mostly appreciated! Hwaiting!