SEVENTY-SIX: Aigoo

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES GUYS, CLASSES ARE FAST APPROACHING AND I'M SO BUSY THESE DAYS AND PROBABLY THE FOLLOWING WEEKS. BUT I TRIED UPDATING MORE PAGES UNTIL WE REACH OUR END. THANKS FOR KEEPING UP AND I HOPE YOU WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS! HWAITING TO US! PRAY FOR ME, HEHE!

🎧

SEVENTY-SIX

Aigoo

[Baekhyun]

The next morning came. Bomi and I were talking outside of the restaurant.

"Baekhyun, I can't really remember. I was born with green eyes" she shrugs her shoulders. "How is that possible? You are a Korean" I said pretending I am not really that curious about her eyes. "I... don't know. People were bullying me since I was young because they fear my eyes. But when I got older, they think it was just a contact" she said.

"Baekhyun!" suddenly, I had looked at my left and saw Kyungsoo. But I got nailed to the one he's with. Taeyeon and my eyes met. I approached them. "You are here?" I asked Taeyeon. "I was going to fetch you" she said. "I'll take a ride home" DO said. I looked at Taeyeon again. "So?" she asked. "Uhm... this is Bomi" I said and turn back to looked at Bomi. Bomi smiled at Taeyeon as she walked closer to us. "Annyeonghasaeyo" Bomi nodded. "Taeyeon" Taeyeon offered a handshake. "Nice to meet you" bomi said. As they untouched, Bomi elbowed toward me. "You never said the noona was so beautiful" she laughs at me. Taeyeon gave a sarcastic chuckle and tap my shoulder. I had looked at her. "So, you never said to her that I am so beautiful" she said. "Ah ani... it's not that" I explained. "And also you did not informed her that I am not a noona" Taeyeon was totally serious faced now. I looked at Bomi quickly and said, "Bomi, she's not a noona. She's 22 like me"

[Taeyeon]

I smiled at the Bomi and supposed to tap Baek's nearest arm to me but suddenly my hand head through his shoulder. I got stunned as I keep my hand on my chest. I saw Baekhyun's left arm including his sleeve disappearing like a glitch. I looked up to Baekhyun then to Bomi but they were unaware of it. I looked back to DO and I found him just smiled at me like he did not saw it too. I looked back at his arm and saw it was already fine. My heart beats fast.

"Taeyeon" Baekhyun called. I had looked up to him and put a strand of hair behind my right ear. "Gwaenchana?" he asked. "Huh? Yes!" I answered, pretending I'm fine.

🍜

The not-so-different Bomi waved her hand for a goodbye to Baekhyun who's sitting beside me already. Baekhyun politely bid good bye too. I started the car to run then.

I looked at the DO at the rear mirror and found him busy playing games on his phone. He was sitting at the middle passenger seat. I glanced at Baekhyun next and started a conversation, "So... she's the princess you are talking about". I sensed he looked at me. "So you know it's her already" he said. I lifted one brow and smirk. "Ani... Kyungsoo told me. Anyway, I don't see the 'lovely eyes' you are talking about" I muttered sarcastically. "You're rude" he commented. "Honesty is not being rude" I said then.

🍜

I parked the car in front of a big phone shop. "What are we doing here?" Baekhyun get a look outside my window. I started to unlocked his seat belt. "I'm gonna buy you a phone so you won't lost again. Remember?" I said. We looked at each other. "Aish. You don't need to do that. Kyungsoo said that phone is very expensive" he said. "No, I insist. It is better so you won't lose again" I said. He did not response anymore. I got out of the car and so on him. Kyungsoo said to me that he'll just stay inside the car.

Baekhyun and I walked in the iPhone store. "Annyeonghasaeyo~ what can I help for you maam and sir?" a sales woman bowed at us and welcome. "Do you have the latest one like this?" I said as I raised my white phone. "Ne, please this way" she said and lend a hand toward the way. She walks so we followed her. I saw Baekhyun lingering his curious eyes to the other stuffs displayed on our way. Suddenly, he looks at me. "Taeyeon, look at that" he pointed a model of the phone. I looked at it then back to him while we are walking father to the phone he referred. "Bomi was using those kinds of phone" he said. I could just look at him. "She's talking to that phone and you can see your face there" he said amaze. I rolled my eyes and put it on the way. "Can I have that too?" he asked. I'd stop so do him. I turn my face to him. "You wanted a phone like that?" I asked. "I mean, if it is possible to me to complain" he said. "Then no" I said. He bowed his eye lids. "I'm sorry" he said. "...Because I want you to use a phone like mine. It was the latest style of phone. The phone she was using is so old, rotten perhaps" I said annoyed a little bit. I hold his hand to walk with him again. "You know what, I don't think you should bond or work with that girl. She might make you rotten too. No matter what happen, try to avoid her" I said.

[Baekhyun]

I had looked at her. "What do you mean? Did you know she's the princess I was looking for?" I reminded. She looked at me then rolled her eyes off me. "You said you are not sure yet if she's the princess. You wanted my help right? Let me be the one who'll find out if she's the princess you are talking about" she said. "And how will you do that? You're so busy" I said. "Leave it to the expert Baek" she sounds so proud. "Ok. Be sure you won't get rotten too" I said. She laughed. "Do not worry..." she looked up to me grinning, "I'm so fresh that no one gets through me" I laughed too, "You're fresh? Really?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and let go or my hand but instead, she clings in my arm.

🍜

[Taeyeon]

The sales lady guides us to the nearest display of phone from the counter. "Please ask if anything about the phone ma'am" the sales woman said to me. I nodded then she head away. I picked the black version of my phone and tried it. "I don't think I should accept it or you should buy me this, I don't know how to use it" he said at my right. But I continue to check the phone's app and all. "You think I did not think of that? Do not worry, I'll teach you" I just said. He gave a sigh. I suddenly lifted the phone so it would show us together in the screen. "Baekhyun! Smile~" I said and smiled at the camera. Somehow, he was confused. He leaned to the screen and can't believe his eyes that he was seeing himself into it. "Wow... this is like a mirror right?" he said and moves back now. I clicked the screen to capture us and there go our first selca. "Ah~" I cheered as I scan the picture. "Ouh! We are on that thing! Kkaepseong~" he said. I laugh and looked at him. He laughs too but it was just adapted because I laugh. He was really questioned, "Why are you laughing?" he asked. "Can you say it again?" I continue to laugh. "Ah~kkaepseong~" I laugh even more. He lifted his brows and pinches my cheeks. "Ah~ ha-hajima!" I bowed my head so he won't pinch me anymore. "Aigoo~ you're so cute" he said. I had looked up to him.

AN.

EOTTOKE! KKAEPSEONG~ AIGOO! 😆😆😆 HEHE, I HOPE YOU WILL VOTE GUYS!!! FIGHTING!!!