♉️NINETY-TWO: 머무르다 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 [🎯]♊️

☔️

NINETY-TWO

머무르다

(Stay)  

[Taeyeon]

"She's not the princess I'm looking for" he said and pouted. We are currently at the bathroom and I'm putting cream again around his mouth. Like before, he was sitting at the sink and I am between his open legs so I can get closer to his face.

"Why? How did you figured out?" I ask still my attention was on his face. "Ah just I figured it out" he said. I looked up to him and met his gazes. "Are you disappointed?" I asked as I stopped. I can really see in his eyes that he is. He nodded a little. I pressed my lips to prevent my lips to grow a smile. I bowed down now so he can't catch how grateful I am that he finally leaves that Bomi. I checked my voice. "Do not worry, I'll still let you stay here" I said as I looked up to him again.

He stared at my eyes blankly and seriously. He suddenly pulled the excess cloth of my shirt at my both waist causing me get more closely to him. "Baekhyun-ah..." I poke lowly. "I really want to stay here" he said instead. I am speechless. "Al-ass-eo? [Got that?]" he said. I nodded. "Good job" he said and rub my hair and it messed. I bit my whole lower lip and grew a smile. I feel so teenager.

No I feel so in love, I feel so human.

"Now, stay still I'm still putting cream on your mouth" I said and pushed his right shoulder gently to stop him. He smiled. I had gripped his right lap.

While looking at his lips, I remember how we kissed the other night. How I kiss he and he kiss me. I wish it will happen again.

[NP: My Wish- Lena Park]

[Baekhyun]

I closed my legs which made her stuck and feel crowded between my legs. He frowned and looked at me. I bit my whole lower lip and grew a grin.

I remember the first time we kissed. She was drunk. She could almost make me give in at that couch. She kissed me aggressively. I wish it happened again. Please let it happen again.

Sometimes, I wish we could misbehave in this one lonely roof.

The next morning came...

I furrowed my brows feeling the sun rays pouring my whole face here in the couch. I open my eyes from sleeping and found out it was morning already. I spread out of me my blanket and got up. I chew on my mouth and decided to stand up. The kitchen is already noisy. As I walked heading to it, I had stop when I saw Taeyeon's back, she was busy cooking. A hand white towel was in her right shoulder. She was wearing a body fit and high waist white shirt and only wearing her short which make me notice her butt shape. My eyes widened. I had gulp.

She's so sexy.

I grew a smile, thinking how lucky I am that I met her and get chances since we met and live under this roof.

I walked toward her was about to give her a back hug when suddenly, my hands get through her body which made me steps backward and fright. My eyes are whole wide.

What is happening?

I was looking at my transparent hands and forearms. I closed my eyes tight and open it again. But still I was transparent.

Again, what is happening?

AN.

I WANTED TO POST THIS LAST TWO NIGHTS BUT I LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION THE NIGHT AND I'M SO TIRED LAST NIGHT. ANYWAY, IT JUST ANNOUNCE YESTERDAY THAT WE DON'T HAVE ANY CLASS FOR TODAY, THURSDAY! THE WEEK IS GLORIFIED MUCH BUT WHEN THE INSTAGRAM ISSUE OF BAEKHYUN CAME OUT, IT ALMOST RUIN ALL. I'M SO SAD. I'M CRYING.