TWENTY-SEVEN: So You Are Byun Baek Hyun?

cr

cr.baexotae

♀♂  

TWENTY-SEVEN

So You Are Byun Baek Hyun?

She laughs a little bit without a sound and entered the room. She passed by me and I closed the door. "Hmm, what is that smell? Did you cook for our dinner?" she turned around. I smiled even more with teeth present. "Ne, it was a new recipe I had read in one of the cook books you have kept in the cabinets there in the kitchen. It was great" I said. Her face faced me with no smiles but looking at me with bright glowing eyes. "C'mon, let's eat" I said and hold both of her shoulder to turn her around toward the kitchen.

When she saw what I prepared, her eyes glow. I let go of her shoulders and sat at the opened chair. She sat too at the other opened chair in front of me. She immediately took a small bowl and the ladle. She scoops some soup and poured it into her bowl. She brought back the ladle into the soup and picks a 'spoon' and scoops at her small bowl and into her mouth. I was just watching her and observing what will be her reaction. After tasting it, "Hmm. It's delicious. You made yourself a good cook" her eyes met mine. I smiled. "And I am grateful Taeyeon" I bowed my head once. She smiled. "And you are always welcome Baekhyun" she said, trying to be graceful. My face glowed. "You know my name too?" I had asked. "Can't help, Tiffany's mouth keep on bothering me after that call you know and she keeps on talking about you. Saying your name is obviously included. You know... you have the same name as my father" I said. "Jinjja?!" I exclaimed, leaning toward the table. "Ne... and it's funny that I do have the same name with your mother" she replied. She held a little bit of rice in her spoon and eats it. With mouth is full, "I am stating to think if we are destiny with each other" she added. My mind quickly tried to absorbs what she just said. "Ha-ha, its funny right?" she said and smiled with eye smiles. I curved my lips for an awkward smile.

What is her talking about? Did she just say she is beautiful? Oh yes, she is.

"Hey, eat up" she pokes.

֍

After we eat, I insist to wash the dishes. She washes herself in her room. After I wash the dishes, I sat down the white couch and pressed the 'remote control' to open the TV. Suddenly, she came and sat with me putting a white pillow in her lap juts like what I did. She caught my attention but my mind is blank. "About what we talked about at DO's phone last night..." she suddenly broke the silence in us. I had looked at her slowly. Her eyes are just on the TV. "Sorry for not telling you earlier that I am not going home last night" she said again but turns her head to me this time. I stayed quiet. "You are right. I am not alone now and someone is waiting now for me. It just... I just don't used to it. But Baekhyun..." she lifted her legs in the sofa to face all of her to me just like what I am doing now. "...you don't have to wait for me. I don't have to be aware too that someone is waiting for me here. I know you know why because we have a deal, a deal that we'll be apart too after the last four days. You only have one week to stay here right?" her declarative. "I know that Taeyeon" I said after a moment. "At least we'll both experience having a companion in this world" I said again. Our faces were sad. "After one week, I think I will miss you more than I missed you last night" I confessed. I saw her bit her inner lower lip. "Yes Noona, I will miss you" I gripped the remote control I was holding with both hands here in the pillow at my lap. "Don't be alone after that one week okay?" I said one more time.

Telling this to her is seems like I know her already, like we've been know each other for couple of years. But Tiffany said all of her to me and that is why I have a great confidence to tell this to her.

"Baekhyun..." She whispered. "Dae Noona?" I asked. She shook her head slowly. I smiled a bit and look down around. "Sorry because I yelled at you at the phone that night. I just can't help being low-patient to some irresponsible creatures" I said. "Do!" she yelled whining and pointing me her finger. I looked at her and laugh. There I saw her smile again.

Out of thoughts, she lifts herself in this sofa and walks closer to me with her knees and I was stunned when she hugs me in my neck. Her brown and black hair spreads in my face. The fragrance of it inhaled in my nose. My body almost lay down the sofa that is why she is almost in top of me. Her warm body was felt into mine.

She speaks, "So you are Byun Baekhyun?", "Ne" I whispered. "Thanks for the concern hanbok-man, I will surely miss you too" she added. I didn't know if it is just my imagination but her body pushes me and she became heavier that's my body fell at the other side of the sofa, making us both laying. But she is lying at the top of me, not even hesitating to pull off the hug. My face suddenly felt hot and I guess it is getting red already.

Ugh. Eottoke?!(What should I do?!")

AN.

THANKS YOU FOR READING AND VOTING CHINGUS!!!