THIRTY-SEVEN: Cover.Up

★    

THIRTY-SEVEN:

Cover.Up

The street is full of lights and noise of the city. We were walking on the sidewalk. DO scold me; in fact, he was still scolding me until now.

"If you keep on pursuing that kind of craziness in your mind, you'll end up jobless!" his eyes are wider this time while pointing at me. He was gritting his teeth. I never had been scared to anyone with wide eyes before. "But I was telling the truth!" I fight. "No! You are not!" he shouted. People are looking at us already. "I am you immoral brat!" I yelled also. "Now you are calling me brat! And there you go again with your favorite word! Immoral? You are immoral!" he shouted again. "You don't--", "TRY TO SPEAK AGAIN!" he screamed here in public. I had stop from walking and blinked to him many times. I gulp.

He was still pointing me. "Try to say again and disagree to me. I am just trying to help you. You know I am trying to help you" he said calmly now. He put his hands in his waists. "You are lucky that I could explain to your manager what happened earlier. Act like you are normal okay? You just need to work. You said you have to owe Taeyeon the money" he said. I nodded. "You also said that you are moving away by next four days already, I know you don't have anywhere to move at, what's your plan?" he said. "Uhmm, I don't" I shook my head. "That's why I ask because I am thinking if you deal with Taeyeon again. Deal to owe her money for letting you stay to her house continuously" he said and put his hand on my shoulder. "You think that work? You know, that noona is so~" I spin my pouty lips to emphasize, "...stubborn. You see?" I pointed my hair. "She cuts my hair. She is immoral. Her parents surely disgrace her, tsk, tsk, tsk, so immoral" I said and shook my head. "Surely her father wants to cut hair too so it's okay to her, at least they are family of immoral" Kyungsoo agree. "You think so? Poor girl" I put my hands in my waist and think deeply how noona is poor.

🐤

"I'm home!" I yelled as I opened the door. She welcomed me quickly. I saw her wrapping a white 'towel' in her head and in white hanbok again. She went closer to me quickly so I had push backward the knob I was holding to close the door. She leaned closer to me while smiling. I could just widen my eyes to her. "Boy's moustaches don't grow so fast huh?" she checked. I took my breath.

I thought she's going to kiss me. Well, she just checked my moustache.

I furrowed my brows and sway my pointing finger to her. "Cover up, that hanbok is so showy" she said. "Oh boy, I can't cover up my heart~" she suddenly dances in front of me while pointing me and shrugging her shoulders funny. My eyes widened. She bit her lip and grew a grin in her mouth. I step once toward her. "Borago?" I convince. She shrinks up her nose and shook his head. "Borago?" I steps again. She steps backwards so I immediately held both of her elbows. "Did you just sing?" I tease. "Ani!" she let goes off me and laugh. "You sing! I heard it" I laughed too. She stick her tongue out and head to the kitchen but I immediately touch her waist so she had scream, "AH!", "Oops, sorry!" I muttered. Instead to feel sorry, she turns around me laughing briskly while bending her body. I had blink once and did not resist laughing with her. "What's funny?" I had said lowly and approach her closer. The room was filled with her loud chuckle. "You like to be tickle huh?" I challenge. "Waaaa" she whined and become red in no time. I was about to touch her waist again when she run out of the place and head to the stoves.

I woke up and pull my neck tie to loosen it. I smirk. She smirks and pulls off the wrapped towel in her head. She closed her eyes and saw her wet hair in the air. I pulled down my black coat to my elbow. I brightened my eyes to her and curve my lips down, challenging her. She shook her head and lifted her hands to hold the slits of her improper hanbok. I widened my eyes. She grew a smile and sticks her tongue out. "Yah!" I scolded and run after her. She laughs again and drew around the table.

🐤

[Taeyeon]

"So what work you've got?" I ask while typing at my laptop.

We were at the sofa. He was watching from the sofa in front of the TV while I am sitting at a single sofa beside the TV. I was busy at my work on my laptop that's on my lap, extending my two legs onto the glass table.

"I am a servant in a restaurant" I heard him answered. "A waiter perhaps" I said. "Ne" he agrees. "What kind of restaurant?" I asked again, still gazing my work. "It's a Japanese restaurant" he answered. "Oh I see..." I said, focusing more on the lap top.

Suddenly I felt a cloth on my legs. I looked at it and saw a brown blanket covering my legs now. I looked at him and my eyes wonder why he puts it on my legs. But when our eyes met, he avoided my eyes and watch again on the TV. I furrowed my brows and my left leg shrug the blanket so it went off to the floor. "Tsk" I muttered and rolled my eyes.

He has still concerns about my 'immoral' outfits like duh~ my body is so alluring, can't he just enjoyed it? Hahaha! Joke!

I am just wearing shorts that are why.

"What's the name of your manager?" I asked but he put again the crumpled brown blanket in my feet. I furrowed my brows when he did not meet my eyes again. I kicked the blanket on the air. He followed a look of it until it landed on the floor again.

"So, did they sell some apple sushi there?" I asked again but once more, I felt the blanket on my lower legs. I looked at him and seems like he was busy watching TV. I kicked the blanket once more on the air.

"Are they--YAH!" I kicked again the blanket on the air.

"When are you--BAEKHYUN-AH!" the fourth attempt flew the blanket once more on the air.

I stopped talking but he was silently putting the blanket back to cover my legs and I am just kicking it on the air again and again.

AN.

I CANNOT STAY ANY LONGER FOR TONIGHT! PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS AND PLEASE VOTE! FIGHTING!

🐤MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU: (okay, i just made a chibi again for GREEN EYES... check out other chibis on the pass chapters!)

 check out other chibis on the pass chapters!)