SEVENTY-ONE: His Voice

🎧

SEVENTY-ONE

His Voice

We were both busy in preparing the foods in it's pack so we could warm it already. As we were busy working, I started a conversation, "Baekhyun, I joined a singing competition, what do you think?" I asked. He glances at me. "If you wanted it then go for it" he said. "Do you think I'll win?" I asked. "Of course like I told you, your voice is amazing" he said. I grew a shy smile. "Can you help me practice later?" I asked as I looked up to him. He turns to see me too. "I'll be glad to" he said and smiled. I giggle.

Why so cute koong-ah? I feel like I want to bite you again.

🍜

"Ahh" I commanded as I was heading his mouth a piece of fish in my chopstick. He opens his mouth and I enter the stick and put the food. "Hmm right?" I said as he was chewing it already. "Ne" he stated.

We are now eating our early dinner. We're back in our usual seats. The Japanese food he brought was really delicious. Sometimes, I'll fetch him in that restaurant, I thought.

"Say ahh" he commanded. I open my mouth and he put the food in. I chew it. "Hmm, spicy" I commented while my mouth is full. "But still oishi right?" he asked. I nodded and eye smiled. "Here" he lends a glass of milk. I pick it and have a drink. "Drink a lot noona" he said as I continue to swallow the milk I am drinking.

🍜

"Ttatteushae bori majdaheul ttae"

[When warm cheeks meet each other]

NP: Don't forget-Crush ft.Taeyeon

"Salmyeosi sirin nae son jabajul ttae

Chagaun sesange jichin nae mameul

Ongiro gamssane yeeie"

[When holding my frozen hands gently

Hugging my heart worn out by the cold

world with your warmth]

The phone in the glass table was playing the song I wanted him to listen to. We are both sitting in the sofa.

I turned off the play. "You sure that will be fine? Your voice was feminine while that was for men" he said. "That's my difference to all of the performers" I said. "Oh I see your point. Then let me hear your version then" he declared and intertwined her fingers while elbows on knees, looking at me. I bit my lip and became nervous. After a short while that still I did not sing, he leaned his back in the couch. "C'mon, don't be shy" he said. "I'm not shy" I defended. "Then sing" he conditioned. I pinch the clothes in my knees. I can't still sing. I'm nervous and I don't want him to see me fail again. Suddenly, he leaned closer to me. "You can do it Tae... neowa na eonjenga name doeeodo [If you and I become estranged someday]" he suddenly sang softly and lowly toward me. I had lifted my eye lashes and met his near eyes.

I just heard his voice right? He sang to motivate me and cheer me.

"What is it again?" he wrinkled his brows trying to remember the song. "Ahh~ yeonyeong daheul so eopsneun sai doeeodo [If we could never meet each other]", I hold his shoulder and sing with him, "Ijeobeoriijima~ [Don't forget]" I saw his eyes glitters as our voices mixed. He was moving back farther from me now but we continue to sing together, "Ilheobeorijima [Don't lose]". We both smiled sweetly with our eyes. "See, you can" he said. "Dang-yeonhaji naneun geugeos-eul hal su-issda [of course I can]" I whined and tap his shoulder. He chuckles, "Ne~" he imitates my voice and taps my shoulder too. I giggle and push his shoulder then, "Maj-a. [that's right]". "Ne, maj-a!!" he then did the same and I almost fell at my back.

What with this guy? He likes to imitate me T^T

AN.

😆😆😆👿I can't stop, he's too cute!👿😆😆😆

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR? I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE SOMETHING EVEN SHORT, I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE AND LOVE TO READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

I AM ALSO OPEN FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS? THIS STORY WAS DEDICATED TO ALL OREOS OUT THERE ANYWAY ❤️

HWAITING EVERYONE! PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE IF THIS STORY DESREVES IT, HWAITING! ❤️❤️❤️